Instagram enable add music feature is only available in top countries like United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherland, etc. If you are from countries like India, the Philippines, China, Nigerian, and other countries, the feature to add music to stories on Instagram will not be enabled on your account, so you need to enable it using this trick if you want to use it. So, here in this post, we will walk you through how to enable add music on Instagram story 2020.
Instagram add music to stories on Instagram displays music lyrics when added to your story on Instagram. If this feature is not available in your Instagram story this guide will help you to fix it.
Table of Contents
Where to Find the Instagram Music for Story Update
Instagram music story is available under the app sticker when on story screen. So, if you can’t find the music feature in the stickers’ section, it means that you can’t add music to your story at the moment. Don’t worry, there is a way out to fix this.
This is the only additional app you need to enable add music to your story on Instagram.
- Secure VPN
Now, we start how to enable add music in Instagram story.
Download Secure VPN
If you already have a VPN installed on your Android or iPhone, this step isn’t necessary. We recommended a secure VPN because it’s free.
- Launch your Google Play Store app.
- Search for “Secure VPN”, download, and install it.
Now, we need to connect to the United States in the VPN app.
- Launch the Secure VPN app on your phone.
- Tap on the bulb icon to the top right.
- Tap on “The United States or the United Kingdom.”
- Tap “Connect.”
Wait for the VPN service to mask your IP address to the United or Britain address depending on your choice. Now, proceed afterward as shared below.
How to Enable Add Music on Instagram Story
Here is a step by step procedure to enable add music feature to Instagram story on Android and iPhone.
- Launch your VPN service and connect to the United States server.
- Tap on the “Instagram” app to launch it on your Android.
- Swipe to the right to access “Instagram story.”
- Tap on the “stickers” icon to the top middle.
- Tap on the “Music” sticker from the available list.
- You will be taken to “available music” or browse your favorite music. You can also search for music that is not listed.
- Tap on the “Music” play icon to download and tap on it again to add the music to the story.
- Now, tap “Send” to the bottom right.
- Select “Share” in your story tab.
- The music will be shared on your Instagram story.
With this, we have been able to add music to our Instagram story a countless number of times, and you too should try it.