All Roku streaming channel makes available a collection of audio and video provided by the developer of that channel, like Netflix or YouTube. Your Roku streaming device is designed to play different videos at the highest possible quality regardless of the type of content, the capacity of your TV, and the speed of your internet connection. Fix Starz Activate not Working on Roku here.
It can be frustrating when you can’t fix Starz activate not working on Roku. Several issues could cause it but here are a few solutions that could tackle the problem in this article. In case the initial steps do not fix your issue, please try the next step. Fix Starz activate not working on Roku here.
Search and find the options or settings within the Starz channel and sign off the latest account. If you are unable to do this, you can try removing the channel, restarting the Roku TV, then adding the channel again to see if it prompts you to sign in with your Starz account.
Channel availability on Roku devices varies from area to area. A Roku device can work anywhere even though, channels may not be available on your device in that particular location, based on each channel provider’s disposition. You can also go ahead to contact any specific channel or service provider to make inquiries if their channel or service is available on the Roku platform in your region.
In this article, we will be discussing common issues encountered while activating Starz on Roku devices. Some troubleshooting tips to try are listed below for your perusal. Fix Starz activate not working on Roku here.
Fix Starz Activate not Working on Roku with these Troubleshooting Tips
Starz logo shows then crashes back to the home screen
In case you experience this, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Delete the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile.
- Press the star (*) key on your remote control, and select ‘Remove channel’.
- Restart your Roku device by navigating to Settings >> System >> System restart.
- Immediately the player comes up, add the channel back once again.
Does this clear up the Starz logo issue you are seeing on your home screen? If not, try the next fix.
Watching Starz on Roku and still have Roku handle billing
I don’t think it is possible but in general, if you pay for a package via Roku you can only watch it on a Roku device. You may want to cancel your Roku subscription and sign up via Starz to watch it anywhere you want. To stream it on a Roku device, Starz would probably have a free channel (not inside the Roku Channel). Fix Starz Activate not Working on Roku here
Delete Old subscription when you have a New Subscription
The old Starz subscription on Roku will not delete or reset so you will have to add a new subscription. Follow the steps below to remove the channel, restart your Roku device, and add the channel back again. Follow the steps below to add a new subscription:
- Search for the options or settings button within the Starz channel.
- Log out of the present account (If you can’t do this, try removing the channel).
- Restart the Roku TV, and add the channel again.
- You should get a prompt to sign in with your Starz account.
If you are still not able to get a solution to this issue, you will have to contact Starz support directly to make further inquiries. So many channels on Roku are developed and sustained by the channel provider themselves.
Roku TV can’t generate a code to get in
In case you need help on Starz activation on Roku device, in the sense that you cannot navigate to the box that directs you to enter your URL or the code box. Follow the steps below to rectify the issue:
- Unplug the power cord from the Roku device.
- Wait for about two minutes.
- Plugin the power cord and switch it on.
- Then, open the Starz app on your TV, a code will be displayed.
- Enter the code into the Starz website (https://www.starz.com/us/en/).
- When you enter the code and navigate to this link: https://www.starz.com/us/en/login/activate
- Fill in the code on the Starz website to activate
Then, that’s it! Fix Starz Activate not Working on Roku here.
Starz App keeps crashing every time you try launching it on Roku
If you are having an issue like this, here are a couple of things to try that can help resolve it. Follow the steps carefully:
- Go to the channel tile on the Roku home screen.
- Tap the * key and select ‘Remove channel’.
- Restart your Roku player by navigating to Settings >> System >> System restart.
- After your Roku has restarted, go to ‘Streaming channels’ on the Home screen.
- Search for the channel, and add it back again.
If this isn’t still working, try a more extensive troubleshooting tip, you might try to do a factory reset on your Roku. follow the steps below to do a factory reset on your Roku:
- On your device, go to Settings >> System >> Advanced system settings >> Factory reset.
- Factory reset will help clear all data, channels, and login information from your device and allow you to launch it again from the beginning.
This step may help resolve unexpected problems in some cases. Fix Starz Activate not Working on Roku here.
Video Playback Issues
Video playback issues may be a result of network connection problems in some cases or it could be caused by an issue related to a single channel. The steps below in this article are listed to help you fix Starz activate not working on Roku or in case you have experienced any of the following issues with your Roku device, the steps below will help identify and resolve any video playback issues:
- Unable to play a specific video
- Unable to play any video from a single channel
- Unable to play videos on any channel
- Frequent rebuffering (starting and stopping)
- Poor video quality or video is very slow to start
Unable to play a specific video
In case one or more videos within the channel stop playing accurately, but other videos (in the same channel) play without any problem, you can contact customer support for that channel to make a complaint on service interruption or a possible outage or:
- Try playing another video from the same channel.
Unable to play any video from a single channel
If you can’t play any video from a single channel, then follow these steps below:
- Try playing a video from another channel (you can play a title from The Roku Channel).
- Does the channel require a subscription? Like Netflix, ensure you have properly logged in or linked the channel to that subscription account.
- At times, you may need to link a channel using your details from your cable or satellite account.
- Note the on-screen instructions displayed or contact customer support for that channel in case you need help signing in.
Are you unable to play videos from one channel, but videos from other channels play fine? Then, contact customer support for the channel having problems. That’s it! Fix Starz Activate not Working on Roku here.
Can’t find the Starz channel on my Roku
This depends on your present location. Channel accessibility on Roku devices varies from region to region. Although the Roku device works in any location, channels may not be available on your device in that current location. For further details, you may contact any specific channel or service provider whether they offer their channel or service on the Roku platform in your area.
Activate Starz channel on Roku
To activate the Starz channel on your Roku device, simply follow the steps below:
- Choose your device.
- Finish the device launch.
- Go to the channel store.
- Add the Starz channel.
- Click on the Starz channel icon.
- Sign in with your Starz channel account
- Save the Starz channel activation code.
- Enter the code by navigating to the portal, activate.starz.com to complete the channel activation process
- For now, resolve channel activation issues, if you come across any with the above troubleshooting steps.
Excited to start streaming, you can try out thees suggested Starz channel shows like Outlander, American Gods, The First, The great, and so on. Let us know if there are any other questions we can assist you with. For a related post on how to activate Starz on Roku, click here.