Already subscribed to Netflix? You can use your existing Netflix credentials to connect to the Netflix app on X1. This content will show all the possible ways to login into Netflix on Xfinity X1, how to signup, and other viewing policies. All you need to do is to read this article to the end, as Gadget Wright have prepared this content to offer the help you need.
If you’re not a Netflix subscriber, you can register directly through Comcast. Discover the best way to sign up or register for Netflix on X1.
How to Register or Sign Up for Netflix – on Xfinity X1
Before you login into Netflix on Xfinity X1, you must have an existing account. let’s show you how to sign up.
Netflix is available on your TV Box X1. If you don’t already have a Netflix subscription, you can sign up for Xfinity X1. That’s how it’s done.
Sign Up for a Netflix Subscription through Xfinity X1
- To sign up and subscribe to Netflix: Access the Netflix app on X1 and choose Sign up for free for one month.
- Note: This Netflix offer is not for everyone
- Create a Netflix account by entering your first name, last name, email address and password.
- Choose a streaming plan.
- If you have activated the security function for the PIN-code on X1, enter a purchase PIN code to continue the registration process.
- A welcome screen will appear when registration is complete
- You should receive emails from Netflix and Comcast confirming your order, and a Netflix line item should appear on your next Comcast invoice (billed at $ 0.00 if you received a free trial offer from Netflix).
- If your Comcast account is not working properly, the following error screen will appear and you will not be able to register for a Netflix account using X1. To keep your Comcast account up to date, go to the Billing tab under My Account (you may be asked to log in with your Xfinity username and password first).
How to Sign-in or Login to the Netflix App – on Xfinity X1
Already subscribed to Netflix? You can use your existing Netflix credentials to connect to the Netflix app on X1.
If you’re not a Netflix subscriber, you can register directly through Comcast.
Sign in or Login to the Netflix App on Xfinity X1
Two options are displayed: Register for free for one month or log in. Choose Login or Sign In.
Enter your Netflix username and password.
Once connected, you can start streaming Netflix content and stay connected until you sign out.
If you have a problem with your Netflix username and password, or have trouble logging in to the Netflix app on Xfinity X1, see these guidelines for help getting connected to the Netflix app on X1.
The Effect of Netflix on Xfinity X1 on Internet Data Usage?
The Netflix Xfinity X1 app video only streams over the Internet. For this reason, the use of the Netflix application on X1 and all other Internet content and programs on X1 and Internet applications on X1 are subject to the guidelines for the use of Xfinity Internet data. It is important to note that customers who use Netflix on a Smart TV or other device or PC also broadcast on the Internet and are subject to the guidelines for using Xfinity Internet data. Learn more about Xfinity’s data usage guidelines.
To know the amount of data usage you should expect for an hour of broadcast, Netflix will provide estimates on their website. Netflix will estimate about 1 GB of data for an hour for a transmission of a standard definition video and about 3 GB for an hour for an HD video transmission.
In areas where a data usage plan is included, 1TB is included in Xfinity Internet at no additional cost. According to Netflix, this would mean 1,000 hours of standard definition video streaming or 333 hours of Netflix HD video streaming or more. 10 hours of HD streaming per day in a given month.
To view your current Internet usage by device, log in to my.xfinity.com to display the Xfinity Internet data usage indicator
How do I get my Netflix Password or Login Information?
Here’s how to get your Netflix password and credentials.
Netflix Login Issues
If you have forgotten your password, simply go to Netflix.com/loginhelp or open the Netflix app on your Xfinity X1 TV box and click on Forgot password. An email will be sent to the email address you registered with Netflix.
If you forget the email address associated with your Netflix account, you can access and update your email address from your Xfinity X1 TV Box.
- On the home screen of the Netflix app on your TV, press the up arrow on your remote until you reach the menu bar, and then select Settings. Your email address will be displayed.
- To update your email address, select Edit email.
- When prompted, enter your account password and choose Continue.
- Enter a new email address and select Continue.
- Choose Back to Settings.
- If you can’t remember your Netflix account email address and password, and Netflix charges you fees, just go to Netflix.com/loginhelp.
- If you don’t remember your Netflix email address and password, or your Comcast bills, please contact us.
Complete Steps on how to login into Netflix
The information in this content applies to the following:
- Nintendo 2DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Nintendo 3DS
- New Nintendo 3DS XL
- New Nintendo 3DS
These steps require access to a broadband internet connection, a PC with internet access, and an active Netflix account that allows you to view unlimited content online. If you don’t have a Netflix account, visit Netflix for the United States or Netflix for Canada and follow the on-screen instructions.
Follow these steps
- Select the Netflix Instant Streaming icon from the HOME menu and press Open.
- Select the Email checkbox, enter the email address associated with your account and choose Enter.
- Select the Password checkbox, enter the password associated with your account, and then press Enter.
- Choose Continue.
- When activation is complete, your system automatically displays the immediate queue.