Minecraft cross-platform multiplayer now allows devices like Xbox and Nintendo switch to be integrated together. Therefore, here in this guide, we will take you through how to sign in to Microsoft account on the Nintendo switch.
The cross-platform multiplayer added some features to make the integration between Nintendo switch and other devices flexible. However, Nintendo Switch Edition should download and install the “Minecraft” game, “Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition” if you do not want to repeat the same process over and over again.
Table of Contents
How to Sign in to Microsoft Account on Nintendo Switch
Take advantage of the new Nintendo Switch feature to integrate your Microsoft account via eShop on Nintendo.
- Switch on our Nintendo Switch >> eShop.
- Search for “Minecraft” in the search tab.
- Select “Minecraft” from the pop-up search result.
- Download and install the Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Edition.
- Launch the “Minecraft” game.
- Select “Sign in for free” to sign in to our Microsoft account.
- Open our browser and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Enter the “8 digit code” on your TV screen.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Hence, you will see your Xbox Live profile details appear on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select “Let’s Play” from the interface after the whole process has been completed.
How to Fix Problem with Microsoft Login for Minecraft
This is an alternative approach to fix Microsoft login error for Minecraft using the cross-platform multiplayer.
- Minecraft main menu
- Go to Settings
- Tap on your “Profile”
- Sign into Microsoft profile with our email and password.
- Take note of the link (https://aka.ms/remoteconnect) on your Nintendo Switch Edition screen.
- Visit the link on our computer browser or phone browser
- Enter your unique code.
That is all you have to do to sign in to Microsoft account on your Nintendo switch. and play Minecraft game on our console.