You open your smartphone go to the play store or Apple store to download Pubg for mobile free and start to play the background game. Pubg for PC is not like that. It’s different totally.
To play Pubg for PC you need a one-time fee of $29.99 dollar. No amount is too much to play the Pubg game on your PC or laptop. But, do you have to pay to play Pubg mobile on PC?
At the end of this post, you will be able to answer whether yes or no. Before we proceed to get PUBG free for PC or PUBG Mobile PC, it’s important to make sure that your PC or Laptop or Mobile phone is compatible with this game and the required specs are met.
First, let’s do a Pubg requirement for PC and Mobile to download the player unknown battleground.
Pubg PC Requirement
Before you download Pubg PC the following requirement are required. The Pubg mobile requirement is different from Pubg PC requirements.
|Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system||Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system|
|OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300||Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600|
|Memory: 8 GB RAM||Memory: 16 GB RAM|
|Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB||Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB|
|DirectX: Version 11||DirectX: Version 11|
|Storage: 30 GB available space||Storage: 30 GB available space|
If your PC or Laptop meets the above Pubg mobile for PC requirement this approach will guide you to download Pubg on PC. This process will be divided into two approaches.
The first approach will consider how to run Pubg on a desktop for free using a mobile emulator. The next approach will detail every step to take to run Pubg on laptop or PC without paying the $29.99.
How to Play PUBG Mobile On PC
The recent Pubg update shows that the player unknown battleground developers have introduced a Pubg snow map. This release is currently for PC. Hopefully, it will be available for Xbox One and Xbox 360, and PS4 any time soon.
1. Download and install Bluestacks emulator on your desktop from the official site. If you have installed the Bluestacks before just skip this step.
2. Go to your desktop download folder and click on BlueStacks.exe installer and tap install from the popup.
3. Once you have successfully installed the emulator on your desktop. Launch the emulator and log into your Google play store account.
4. Click on the search column and type “Pubg Mobile” and click on the search button
5. Tap on the install icon Pubg Mobile app to download and install Pubg mobile on your PC
6. Once the Pubg game is installed successfully on your computer navigate to All apps or my applications.
7. Launch the Pubg Mobile on your PC via Bluestacks. Navigate to the bottom of the interface and click on the mouse and keyboard so that you can use the keyboard to play the Pubg on PC game.
How to Download Pubg Free for PC / Laptop
To download Pubg free for PC / Laptop using Tencent requires you to pay $29.99 fee to install the player unknown battleground on your PC / Laptop.
Here in this approach, we’ll take a different approach. This approach requires the Pubg installer.
1. Download Pubg Installer from the link provided to your Laptop or PC
2. Go to your laptop or PC download folder and double-click on the installer to install Pubg on PC.
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation and make sure you tick to create a shortcut on your PC.
4. After the above step, the Pubg mobile for PC will start downloading automatically on your PC.
5. Once the game has downloaded successfully and installed on your PC and popup key will appear that you need to grab and activate the game on your PC.
This is all you need to do to download Pubg for PC on your laptop or palmtop to start playing the number one battleground game on your device if your device meets up with the basic requirement.