If you recently added a friend on Facebook but you are unable to see them via the recent tab here is a post we recommend for you. In this post, you will learn how to see recently added friends on Facebook on your mobile [Android and iPhone] and on your PC.
Note: There is no direct way to see recently added friends on PC since Facebook has retired the recent tab. But there is a way to play around with the Facebook setup to see the list of friends that you recently added on the platform.
How to See Recently Added Friends on Facebook
Facebook has retired the “recently added” tab on Facebook web [computer or Mac]. However, there is a way around it that allows you to see all your recently added friends on your Facebook account.
- Go to web.facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your “Profile” picture at the top right.
- Click on the “3 dots” on the posts, about…
- Click on “Activity Log.”
- Tap “Connections” on the left under the “Activity Log.”
- Choose “Friends.”
- Select “Received friend request.”
You will see the list of friends you recently accepted with their respective dates.
How to See Someones Recently Added Friends on Facebook Mobile
The fastest way to see recently added friends on your Facebook account is via mobile and the PC/Mac approach is no longer direct. So, below, we will take a look at how you can see friends you recently added to your Facebook account on Android and iPhone mobile devices.
Kindly follow the steps below if you want to see recently added friends on your Facebook account using an Android phone.
- Launch the “Facebook Mobile App” on your Android phone.
- Click on your “Profile” icon at the top right.
- Choose “Friends.”
- Select “Your Friends.”
- You will see all your Facebook friends including your recently added friends.
Alternatively, if the above steps are too complicated to follow through you should consider the steps below.
- Open the “Facebook” app on your phone.
- Tap on your “Profile” picture next to “What’s on your mind.”
- Click on the “3 dots” next to the “Edit” button on the navigation.
- Tap “Activity Log.”
- Scroll down and click on the down “Arrow” button next to “Connections.”
- Tap “Received Friend Requests.”
You will see all the friends that you recently accepted and added to your Facebook friends list.
The steps above work only for Facebook professional mode. However, if your account isn’t in professional mode then you want to follow the steps below.
- Open the “Facebook App” on your mobile.
- Tap your “Profile” next to “What’s on your mind.”
- Scroll down to “Friends” and choose “See all Friends.”
- Tap “Recent.”
If you recently added a friend or accepted a friend request you will see the friend under the “Recent” tab.
By following the steps below you will be able to see all recently added friends on your Facebook account.
- Open the “Facebook App” on your iPhone.
- Tap on your “Profile Picture” next to “What’s on your mind.”
- Click on “See all Friends.”
- Tap “Recent” on the navigation to see all recently added friends.
The steps above only show the list of friends you recently accepted on Facebook but you can also dig deeper into your Facebook activity log.
- Go to your “Facebook Profile.”
- Click on the “3 dots” on the nav next to the “Edit.”
- Choose “Activity Log.”
- Tap the “Arrow” next to the “Connection” option.
- Tap “Friends” and click on “Friend requests received.”
You will see recently accepted friends with dates.