Webcrims is an online web portal to check criminal case online on the NYC (New York City). Webcrim is for both inmate or a law enforcement agent to check case information online. Attoneys normally use Webcrims login to know more about the offence of their client. The main purpose of Webcrims login is to gain access to criminal case files on the webcrims.com database.
When inmates login to Webcrims to view case number, case adjournment and the rest, their login are often subjected to monitoring.
Apart from getting access to criminal case information using the webcrims login, you would also be able to get information ahead of the next Criminal Court cases, Arrest, Court, County and District Court records before it’s announced in the NY court of law linked with the database.
Webcrims login is a way for attorneys to prepare ahead of the case ahead of him. This gives attorney grace to know the offence of the inmate they are going to defend in court.
Through the NYC courts database, you can search for any information or material on the database. You can even check for criminal case materials, download brochure PDF to build your career in law.
The platform has also e-Court (e-track, etc) where you can file a case against anyone online using the platform.
You need to create Webcrims login? Fine! You need the following information to complete your Webcrims account online.
- First 5 digits of your social security number (SSN)
- AYS Attorneys Registration
- Co-signer’s NYS Attorney Registration
These are the core information you need to register at Webcrims.com as an Attorney.
Request Webcrims Login
If you get the right to create Webcrims public account to view inmates and case information there is no harm in doing that. However, this is not necessary if you are not an attorney or have an inmate very close to you whom you need to give your Webcrims information to to be able to communicate with you whenever the need arises.
- Click on “Request Account”. This is only for attorneys or inmate representatives.
- You need to click on “access application for attorneys”. If you are not an attorney there is no need to create Webcrims account because you will not able to use it.
- Fill the Webcrims account form and provide all the necessary information accordingly. Do not give false information as this will strike your Webcrims account being blocked.
- After everything click on the “Submit” button.
- You then need complete the terms and conditions for Attorney’s access
- Now, you will need to print the first Webcrims form and the terms and conditions and send it through fax 212 457 2627. You can even send it through email.
In case you are facing difficulties in creating Webcrims Attorney’s login contact Webcrims account department via DOTSecurity@courts.state.ny.us
Webcrims is designed in the form of software to check criminal case information such as criminal case number, next hearing date, etc. However, the Webcrims website requires a special login to access the NYC courts database and have access to this vital information.
You don’t necessarily need to be an inmate to check NY courts criminal database. You can also request for Webcrims account creation. However, you cannot communicate with an inmate using Webcrims directly. All your messages to an inmate via Webcrims.com undergoes scrutinization to make sure that you are not forming mutiny with the criminal and guiding him or her how to escape the prison.
However, to log in to Webcrims, here are the requirements.
- Webcrims system can only be used by authorized users.
- By using the system, you must acknowledge that you are an authorized user. If you are not and you are trying to use Webcrims login you might be charged to the court of law.
- You must admit that the system used in logging into Webcrims is under monitoring. It’s much important.
- Do not try to use www.webcrims.com login if you are not authorized if you do not want to face the wrath of the law.
How to Login Webcrims
If you are a confirmed authorized user to access Webcrims database to check criminal case information on www.webcrims.com with your login here is how to do it.
- Use a monitored system and go to Webcrims if you are an Attorney.
- Check “I’m not a robot” to prove that you are human access the site and click on the continue button
- Click on the “Login” option under “Your Account”
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Login”
You will be logged in to Webcrims where you will be able to search for case number, next case earring, and others.
Reset Webcrims Password
You have the privilege to regain access to your Webcrims account if you can’t remember your account password or username using Webcrims password reset feature. This procedure to reset your Webcrims password will take you through some process as we share it below.
- Go to Webcrims login web portal
- Click “Forgot your username and password”
- Read the Webcrims’ terms and conditions and make sure you understand it.
- Check “I’m not a robot” box to continue.
- Fill the “Webcrims forgot password” by providing your contact information such as name, email, daytime phone, username, and click “Submit”.
Webcrims will send an email to the email address you provided with an instruction on how to reset and create a new password for your Webcrims account.
How to Search for Case on Webcrims
If you have the Webcrims login you can search for case number using the “Case identifier” option.
- Go to Webcrims.com web portal
- Click on case identifier
- Enter a case or summon
- Select court from the drop menu. For a broad result, select all court
- Select how to display result whether as a PDF or display on the search page
- Click on search
Now, wait for the case information be displayed on your screen or as a PDF depending on your choice.
Search for Defendants Name on Webcrims
Your webcrims login allows you to check defendant name on New York State Unified Court System.
- Go to webcrims website on your handheld device with internet access
- Click on “Defendant name”
- Enter the defendant first name or last name or corporate rate
- Select the name of the court the earring would be heard
- Select the result format
- Click on the search button
Now, the information you entered will be searched for and the result will be displayed.
Know the NYC State Unified Court Calendar
You are also allowed to generate court Calendar to know how the Judge or Court Part has scheduled the next court hearings.
- Go to Webcrims Attorney
- Click on “Court Calendar”
- Select the name of the court
- Select the date interval
- Select a Court Part or the Judge name if you know it
- Select the output result. You can choose the email to send the search result to your email address or PDF to render result in portable document format for you to download it. Or just search and display the result on the screen.
You do not need the Webrims login to perform all these searches on New York State Unified Court System and you can do this without being monitored.