Corrlinks login is access to communicate with prisoners and a means for prisoners to send messages to their family members own by a private firm. The Corrlinks provides a privilege for inmates to have the means to send warm messages to their friends and family while in prison under the surveillance of prison management.
The Corrlinks replace the traditional means of send and receive messages from and to the prisoners. The governing body (the Federal Bureau of Prisons) can discover any form of disparity in prisoners email and messages that are sent to the prisoners as they can easily be spied.
Inmates are not allowed to have a personal computer to use the Corrlinks login to send and receive emails from outside. However, the Federal Bureau of Prisons provides computer and internet access for the incarcerated rather than using the person laptop with constant internet access.
Table of Contents
The Corrlinks emails are similar to the normal email we have access to in the outside world to communicate with people either for a business purpose or otherwise. However, the inmates or those that have the Corrlinks account can only send and receive messages from approved contacts and the messages are monitored to avoid threats to the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons rules limited the characters per message an inmate can send using the Corrlinks email to 13,000. The Corrlinks email cannot carry an attachment like images, files, videos, and all forms of attachment.
Inmates are not restricted from using the Corrlinks login email to send and receive messages from approved contacts.
- Before you can send an email to an inmate using the inmate Corrlinks email address, the inmate must have the email address of those he wants to receive messages from and get the email addresses approved by the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
- The Federal Bureau of Prisons will have to manually approve your email request by giving a verification code to be entered when an inmate wants to send an email
- Once your email is approved by the Federal Bureau of Prisons you can start communicating with the inmate
- The Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors all forms of communication between the inmates and the senders.
If you do not have a Corrlinks account to start the following requirements are what you need to start.
- Age requirement is 18 years.
- Corrlinks official website link
- Real Name
- Unique identification code
Once the basic requirement to create a Corrlinks account here is how to create an account on www.corrlinks.com official website.
- Open your browser and visit Corrlinks official Web Page
- Click on the “register” icon under the “new user” tab
- Fill the Corrlinks sign up form
- Tick I am over 18 and I have read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on “I am not a robot” and click on next.
Once the registration is completed start by adding the inmate to respond to the email sent by the inmate with the identification code in your email account. This is important to start communicating with an inmate using the Corrlinks login you’ve just created.
If you have successfully created your Corrlinks email address and log in here is how to sign in for the first time.
- Go to www.corrlinks.com
- Enter your Corrlinks email and password
- Click on the login
Wait for some minutes you’d be logged in to your Corrlinks account successfully.
How to Block an inmate Initiated Request
You can block an inmate from sending messages to you even if your Corrlinks email has been added to his approved contact. If you want to stop receiving messages from a particular inmate or all inmate from a particular agency, Corrlinks.
- Go to Corrlinks official website
- Click on “proceed” under the “Block Inmate Initiated Request”
- Enter your email address [the Corrlinks email the inmate have access to]
- Type the inmate identification code
- Select whether to block contact from the particular inmate or block contact from all inmates from this agency.
- Click on the confirm button
The particular inmate will be blocked from communicating with you. And if you choose to block all inmates from the agency, none of the inmate operating on the Corrlinks agency will be able to communicate with you.
Here is how to reset Corrlink password
- Go to www.corrlinks.com
- Click on “forgot your password”
- Type your email address
- Tick I’m not a robot
- Click on the “next” button
- Go to your email address and click on the Corrlinks link
- Click on the password reset link
- Create a new password
- Confirm the password
- Click on save button
The Corrlinks link to reset password only valid for 24 hours. After 24 hours the password reset link will be invalid and you’d have to request for a new password reset link.