Read this article if you have been looking for “where can I load my cash app card, as we will be giving you the different available channels you can use to load your cash app card and how to go about it.
The cash app is one of the recently popular mobile peer-to-peer money transfer services that allow you to easily send money to your family and friends and receive it from them.
The cash app card itself is a debit card issued by the cash app that can be used to spend the funds in your Cash app directly, without first having to send the money to a traditional bank.
With the cash app card, you can pay for purchases at both local and online retail stores and withdraw the funds in your Cash app using the card at an ATM.
This article will discuss how to get a cash app card and the various channels you can use to reload the cash app card when the funds in it have been exhausted.
How can You get a Cash App Card?
If you have been using the cash app, or you recently just heard about it, and you have been hearing about how easy it is to use the cash app card for payments, and you would like to get your card.
You can follow the simple instructions below to get your cash app card.
- Open the cash app on your mobile device, and if you do not already have it, you can download it from the Google play store or Apple app store.
- After opening the cash app, you should click on the little card icon button at the screen’s bottom left corner.
- Then select the get free cash card option.
- Then select the preferred color you want your card to have.
- You can also optionally select the personalize card option to add some custom details to your card.
- Then click on the order card option, and you will immediately get a credit card number that you can start using to make online purchases.
- Now, all that is left is to wait to receive your physical cash app card in your mail within 5 to 10 business days.
Once you have received your cash app card, you can begin to make purchases both online and in a store.
The next section of this article will explain how to reload your cash app card once you have exhausted the funds in it.
You can also check out How to Delete a Cash App Account.
Where can I Load my Cash App Card
There are three different avenues that you can employ to load cash on your cash app card, and they are pretty easy to use.
The three different ways you can load your cash app card are:
- Ask someone, either a family or friend, to send money to your cash app using their cash app account.
- Transfer money from one of your traditional bank accounts to your cash app.
- Visit one of the selected cash app retailers and request to pay physical cash to them to fund your cash app.
How to add Money to Cash App from Bank Account
One of the easiest ways to load your cash app card is to send money from your bank account to your cash app.
However, before sending money from your bank account to your cash app, you have to link the account to the cash app.
Follow the instruction below to link your bank account to your cash app.
- Open the cash app on your mobile device, and click on the profile icon showing on the home screen.
- Then click on the linked banks’ option and select link bank.
- Then follow the instructions that will appear on your screen.
You can also remove a bank account you no longer want to be linked to your cash app by following the instructions below.
Recommended: Cash App Bank Names
- Open the cash app on your phone, and click on the profile icon on the home screen.
- Now select linked banks and click on the bank account you want to remove or replace.
- Then click on either remove bank or replace bank and follow the prompts on the screen.
If you have linked your bank account to your cash app account, you can then use it to load money to your cash app card by following the steps highlighted below.
- Open your cash app and click on the Banking/Money tab on your home screen.
- Then select add cash and then choose an amount.
- Then click add and use either your touch ID or your pin to confirm the transaction.
Pay Physical Cash to a Cash App Retailer
If you have paper money with you that you’d like to load into your cash app card, then selected cash app partners can help you achieve that. So, we will list platforms that answer your query regarding “where can I load my cash app card.”
The cash app partners that can help you to facilitate the process are:
- Walmart (Customer Service Desk/ Money Centers)
- Family Dollar
- Dollar General
- Rite Aid
You can follow the instructions below to get the location of the cash app partner closest to you.
- Open the cash app on your mobile device and click on the banking tab.
- Then select paper money.
- Then click on find a location or use the search bar to enter an address.
Then use the option to get directions to your preferred location or copy the given address to your preferred navigation map.
Depending on the merchant and carrier you are visiting, some will ask you to swipe your cash card to make the deposit, while some will use the barcode.
The paper money deposit has a minimum $5 transaction and a $500 transaction per deposit. You can only deposit up to $1000 within 7 days and $4000 within 30 days.
If you are about to exceed the deposit limit, you will be sure to get a notification from the cash app.
How to Send Money on Cash App
If you’d like to make a payment with your cash app or send money to your family or friends, you can do it conveniently by following the instructions below.
- Open your cash app and input the amount you’d like to send.
- Then click on pay and enter the receiver’s email address, phone number, or $Cashtag.
- Then input the reason for the payment and tap pay.
You will be debited, and the receiver will get the credit on their cash app.
Can I Load My Cash App Card at the ATM
As of writing this article, you can not deposit money into your cash app card using any ATM.
You can, however, withdraw money from your cash from an ATM stand, and you will be charged a fee ranging from $2 to $2.5, and many banks will charge you for using the card of a different bank to withdraw money from their ATM.
How to Add Money to Cash App with Credit Card
To add money to your cash app with your credit card, all you have to do is to link your credit card to your cash app.
Follow the instruction below to link your credit card to your cash app.
- Open your cash app and click on my cash tab at the lower left corner of your screen.
- Then click on add credit card under your bank name.
- Input your account information and select card to link the credit card.
How to add Money to Cash App Card at Walmart
To add money to your cash app card at Walmart is relatively easy. All you have to do is go to the nearest Walmart to you, go to the cash counter, and let the cashier know that you want to add money to your cash app card.
Follow the instructions from the cashier, and give them physical cash in place of the deposit that would be made to your cash app.
Can I Load my Cash App Card at Dollar General?
Yes, you can load your cash app card at dollar general. You only have to locate the nearest dollar general store to you, then go to the customer service desk and inform the attendant that you’d like to top up your cash app card.
You would be asked to follow some instructions and give them the physical cash equivalent of the amount you want to be deposited on your cash app card.
What is the Cash App Add Cash Limit
The cash app allows you to add up to $1000 or send the same amount within 30 days.
You can increase the limit by verifying your identity using your full name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
How to View Account Statement on Cash App
You can view your monthly account statement in the app, and it is typically made available within 5 business days of the month’s end.
Follow the instructions below to view your account statement on the cash app.
- Open your cash app and click on the profile icon on the home screen.
- Then click on documents and select account statement.
You can view account statements from previous months by following the instruction below.
- Log in to https://cash.app/.
- Then click on the statements button in the top right corner of the screen and select the monthly statement you want to view.
This article has explored the various channels you can use to load your cash app card, including partner stores you can visit to deposit paper money that will be loaded to your cash app. And with this, your search for where can I load my Cash app card should be sorted out without delay. If you encounter any difficulties, you can reach out to the cash app customer support team for assistance.