Andy emulator is an app to play mobile games and use mobile apps on a Windows computer and macOS. With the emulator installed on your computer, you can download Android and iOS apps and install it on your PC.
Andy breaks the barrier from using your favourite Android and iOS apps on your Windows computer and macOS. With the emulator, you can simply turn your Windows and Mac computer to mobile.
Andy OS doesn’t replace the default OS on your PC. The OS only created an enabling environment on your PC to be able to run your mobile app on your computer.
If you are using Macintosh computer, the Andy OS doesn’t create another OS on your macOS computer, rather, the emulator create an interface (separate) on your computer which allows you to download and install apps that are designed to work on a mobile OS environment on a Windows OS and macOS environment.
Table of Contents
Features of Andy Emulator
Here are some features of Andy emulator when you choose to download and install the emulator on your PC to run mobile games on your computer.
1. Use your phone as a remote control when playing games rather than using your computer keyboard and using an external keyboard.
3. There is no need to establish a connection between your mobile phone and the PC to download apps and games on the Andy OS emulator before you can use them. There is no single connection need to use the emulator on your PC with your phone.
4. You can transfer apps and games from your mobile phone to your PC using the Andy emulator to create more space on your phone and fight slow performance on your device.
5. The emulator uses a push notification feature to receive all mobile notification on your PC when you are busy with your PC and couldn’t access your smartphone at the moment.
6. You can also download apps and games directly from your computer browser straight to the Andy emulator.
7. The emulator works with all Android OS. It works with Android 40, Android Lollipop, Android Marshmallow, Android Nougat, Android Oreo, and Android Pie.
Download and Install Andy Emulator
Andy emulator has an executable file for both Mac and Windows computer to install. It’s this installer file you will download and install on your computer to run mobile apps and games on your computer.
2. Go to your computer download folder and click on the Andy installer. The installer will start extracting. Once the extraction is done click on the “Accept & install”. You can choose to read the emulator’s terms and condition and then accept the terms and conditions.
3. The new interface that will appear will prompt you to further terms and condition to install free avast antivirus. To install Avast antivirus click on the accept button. But, to proceed with Andy emulator downloading decline the request and the downloading will start instantly.
4. Once the emulator is downloaded completely. Proceed to install the emulator on your PC. This will only take some minutes.
Once you have installed the emulator, the next thing to do is to download your first mobile app or game on the platform and see how easy it’s.
How to use Andy OS Emulator
If this is your first time of using the Andy emulator here what you’ll encounter and how you can overcome all the hurdles to using the emulator for the first time.
1. When the installation is completed you will be asked to run the app by ticking on the run when you click the finish button. You can also click on the emulator’s icon on your computer desktop to start the emulator.
2. This will take some seconds to load for the first time. The booting might take a minute depending on your internet connection signal’s strength.
3. When the Andy OS interface finally comes up, sign in to your Google (Gmail) account if you have a valid Gmail account. If you don’t have one, follow this link to create a Gmail account for free.
Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup. Next, you will be prompted to grant 1ClickSync the permission to access your phone and sync it with the Andy emulator you are trying to setup.
4. Now, focus on your Android screen. You will have a similar screen on your computer as you’d see it on your Android. You can rotate the screen by clicking on the rotate screen on your Windows Andy emulator.
You will also see the mobile menu button on your Windows screen which includes the home button, back menu, and active apps button.
5. Now, to download Android apps and install it on your Windows computer using the Andy emulator, click on the Google play store app on the Andy emulator, type the name of the app to download, click on install, and you are done.