Gba4iOS emulator is a specially designed emulator for an advanced Gameboy for a game better performance. The Gba4iOS make use of advanced tool available in the iOS SDK to take emulator for games like Emuparadise PS2, Pokemon, skins, and other iOS games for iOS 7.
If you love to play PPSSPP games on iOS 7 and iOS 12 as well as on Android, the Gba4iOS emulator helps to increase the speed and performance of GBA games using GBA emulator for iOS.
Table of Contents
Features of Gba4iOS
Before considering where and how to download Gba4iOS, let firstly take a look at the features of the iOS emulator.
- Multiplayer Support
- Controller Skins
- URL Scheme
- GBC and GB Support
- Dropbox Support
- Cheat Codes and the Save States
These are just a few of the unlimited features. With these features, you can see it’s the best iOS emulator you should consider to download.
Install Gba4iOS on iPhone Running iOS 11 and iOS 12
Let’s start with the procedure to have Gba4iOS on iPhone running iOS 11 and iOS 12 being the latest iOS version.
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone running iOS 11 or iOS 12 and visit iemulators.com.
2. There are three options available. The “Home, Apps, and Help”. Tap the “Apps” as illustrated in the image below.
3. Scroll down the iEmulators’ homepage and click on GBA4iOS 2.1.
4. Below the GBA emulator’s description, you have to click on the “Download” button to start.
5. There you will find two versions of the emulator which is for a different iPhone model. For iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 7 and below tap on the first emulator and for iPhone X or iPhone XL or later version click on the second version.
6. A new pop-up will appear. Click on install and install and install Gba4iOS again.
7. After a few seconds, the emulator will be installed successfully and added to your list of apps on your iPhone or iPhone X home screen.
Add Gba4iOS as a Trusted App
Gba4iOS isn’t an official iOS app. As such, the app needed to be added as a trusted app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Otherwise, the emulator will be misbehaving and you won’t be able to play games with it.
1. Go to your iPhone settings >> General >> Profile & device management
2. Tap “Jiang Xi MicroBlog Technology Co., Ltd” for iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, and earlier version and click “SAE Magnetics Dongguan Limited” for iPhone X, iPhone XL, and later version.
After this, you can launch the emulator and configure it to enjoy your Gameboy on your iPhone.
Download iPhone Gameboys
If you have successfully downloaded and installed the Gba4iOS here is how to download ROMs of Pokemon, The Legend Of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Fire Emblem on iPhone.
1. Launch the Gba4iOS emulator on your iPhone after you have successfully installed and added it as a trusted app on your device.
2. Tap on the search button located at the top right of the Gba4iOS homepage. At this time, ROMs are not listed in Gba4iOS so you have to manually search for it.
3. Go to Google search engine and search for the emulator to download. For example, search for Pokemon ROM.
4. Tap on the ROM and select the option to download. For Pokemon ROMs, you will have access to a few different version.
5. Tap on download and click on save from the pop-up.
6. Once the ROM has been downloaded successfully, you can then launch it and start to enjoy your favorite 3D game with quality and amazing graphic.