Previously on this platform, we discussed how to activate HBOMax, HBO Go, and HBO Gola but we discovered that a lot of our readers have issues with Hbomax.com/tvsignin which resulted in not being able to sign in to HBO Max on TV.
So, in this guide, we will discuss explicitly how to enter HBO Max on TV with or without a TV provider network and how to simply reset the Hbomax.com/tvsignin password to be able to access your HBO Max account.
So, whether you are using HBO Max free trial or you have upgraded your HBO Max to a premium account you will learn the rudiment to enter your HBO Max code on your TV and go to the official HBO Max sign in to enter the code and activate the HBO Max app on your smart TV.
HBO Max TV Sign in and Mobile Sign in
There are two ways to sign in to your HBO Max. You can sign in on your mobile or computer and also on your TV. Meanwhile, with the HBO Max app on your smartphone [Android, iPhone/iPad, and Tablet] there is no need for an HBO Max activation code or go to activate.hbomax.com or hbomax.com/tvsignin.
On the contrary, if you would want to sign in to your HBO Max on TV either through activate.hbomax.com or www.hbomax.com/tvsignin, you need to have valid access to a TV provider that would help you to validate the HBO Max activation code.
Therefore, in this guide, we will not limit our discussion to how to sign in to Hbomax.com/tvsignin on TV using a computer or mobile, we will also detail how to get the HBO Max activation code on your TV.
List of Devices that Support Hbomax.com/tvsignin
As of today, HBO Max supports a list of devices to download the HBO Max app, open the app, navigate to get the activation code and go to hbomax.com/tvsignin and activate the device with your TV provider’s account.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Cox device
- Samsung TV
- Xfinity device
The approach to complete Hbomax.com tvsignin on all the supported devices is similar, especially on smart TVs. However, only the Cox device, Roku, Xbox, PS4, and Xfinity devices have a different method to activate the HBO Max on them.
Note: If the HBO Max app isn’t preinstalled on your smart TV you first need to download and install the app on your device.
Activate HBO Max on Phone/Tablet
This guide is for Android, iPhone, Windows, and Tablet phones users to download, install and start using the HBO Max app on their smart devices.
- Download the HBO Max from your phone apps store. Android users should go to the Play Store, iPhone/iPad users should go to the Apple apps store and Windows users should check out the HBO Max app on the Microsoft apps store.
- Launch the HBO Max app on your smartphone and select “Sign in to your account.”
- Select “Sign in through TV or mobile Provider.”
- Select your “TV Provider” from the shown list otherwise select “View All Providers” and select your TV provider.
- Enter your TV provider network’s username and password and sign in to your account to start streaming and exploring the HBO Max service on your smartphone.
Note: This is for iPhone users. You need to allow HBO Max on your iPhone to be able to access the service. Therefore, with your HBO Mac package and TV provider, select “Allow” when prompt if HBO Max can use the TV provider if you already signed into the TV provider on your iPhone/iPad. This will prompt the iOS [iPhone/iPad] device to use the TV provider otherwise you will be prompted to select your TV provider and sign in with it.
Go to Hbomax.com/tvsignin on Smart TV
So, here is how to go to Hbomax.com/tvsignin on your Smart TV to get the HBO Max activation code from the HBO Max app and start using the streaming service on your smart TV. This approach works on Samsung, Apple, Amazon Fire TV, and other known and popular TV with the HBO Max app in their apps store.
- Launch the HBO Max on your smart TV. Please note that the steps to download apps on all the supported Smart TVs differ from one to another. So, if you are lost in how to download and install apps on your smart TV consider go to Samsung Smart TV, Apple, Amazon TV and Android TV.
- Navigate to your app store [that is on your Smart TV] and launch the HBO Max TV app and select “Sign In.” But if the “Sign In” button is missing play any available movie or show.
- At this juncture, you will see the HBO Max 6 digits activation code to activate the HBO Max app on the Smart TV you downloaded and installed the HBO Max.
- Go to https://hbomax.com/tvsignin or https://activate.hbomax.com on a web browser on your phone or computer.
- Enter the HBO Max activation code on your TV screen and select “Next.” A new pop up will appear containing all the list of available TV providers that the HBO Max platform supports. Select your TV provider’s network and sign in to your account.
- Then, sign in to your HBO Max account if you are prompted to do so to complete the activation process.
Hbomax.com/tvsignin on Xfinity Device
Follow the steps below to activate HBO Max on Xfinity and start exploring the streaming service. Meanwhile, there are various means to sign in to the HBO Max app on Xfinity. You can use your HBO Max username and password [the simplest] approach, sign in with your Xfinity username and password [still simple] and use the Hbomax.com/tvsignin or activate.hbomax.com website with the HBO Max activation code.
- Select the “Home” button on your “Xfinity X1” [this depends on your Xfinity remote] >> Select “Apps” >> “HBO Now.”
- To sign in with the TV provider and HBO Max activation code “Select Sign In” to display the “HBO Max activation Code.”
- Go to https://www.hbomax.com/tvsignin.” Don’t bother if you are redirected to “https://activate.hbomax.com.”
- Enter the 6 digits activation code and select the “Next button. On the next screen, select the TV provider’s network to use and sign in to your account.
Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the activation process and instantly, the HBO Max activation code and the instruction screen will be refreshed and start showing the HBO Max content on your Xfinity.
Note that both the Hbomax.com/tvsignin and activate.hbomax.com are the same. The first redirected to the latter when you activating your smart TV.