Blaze TV is an on-demand streaming service with wonderful features such as Live TV, Live Videos, Movies, TV shows, and so on. Fortunately, Blaze TV doesn’t require a cable TV provider to function, it is compatible with many streaming devices like Roku, Xbox, PS4, Firestick, Smart TV, etc. It is a British TV channel that is the most streamed service by users over the world. This article guide you through how to activate Blaze TV on all devices like the Roku, Xbox, PS4, Samsung smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, etc.
The Blaze TV has so many great features like there is no commercial break unlike Hulu, Blaze TV will never disturb your viewing for an advertisement. This may look small, but when viewing on other streaming services, sitting and watching through ads for almost ten minutes can be quite frustrating, and you will appreciate how convenient no commercials can be. In this post, you will learn how to activate Blaze TV in detail.
Other products from Blaze TV include Blaze News, Blaze Live, Blaze Podcasts, and Blaze Radio. Blaze aims at being one of the top streaming services in the world with these products. You can watch various originals on Blaze TV, some of which include Louder with Crowder, LevinTV, Glenn TV, The Steve Deace Show, and In the Woods with Phil.
Blaze TV provides the latest movies and TV shows on-demand for users with no cable subscription. Before you can stream Blaze TV, all you need to do is to download the Blaze TV app and sign in with your account details. You have to activate your account before you stream. To achieve this, follow the steps listed below in the article to activate Blaze TV.
Blaze TV targets majorly people who love American pop culture. Blaze TV encounter about 165 million and more unique users across different devices and platforms, like Roku, Fire TV stick, Apple TV, social media, and websites, ranging from news, original series to entertainment. Follow through this article to learn how to activate Blaze TV and install it on various streaming devices below
Create a Blaze TV Account
In case you are yet to sign up on Blaze TV, you can do this by navigating to the Blaze TV website (https://get.blazetv.com/). Follow the simple steps below to create a Blaze TV account once you are on the Blaze website:
- Navigate to the Blaze website (https://get.blazetv.com/).
- Choose Subscribe Now.
- Select your Subscription Plan.
- Enter your correct Email address.
- Create a strong password you can easily remember.
- Confirm your password by typing it again.
- Select Sign Up.
That’s it! Now you have a Blaze TV account. You have to activate your account afterward but before that, ensure to download the Blaze TV on your streaming device to get the activation code.
Streaming Devices to Activate Blaze TV on
- Apple TV
- Samsung smart TV
- Android TV
How To Activate Blaze TV On Roku
Activate Blaze TV on Roku with the following easy steps below:
- Tap the Home button on your Roku remote control.
- Scroll up or down to choose Streaming Channels.
- Open the Roku TV’s Channel Store.
- Locate and type in Blaze TV.
- Choose the channel.
- Tap OK.
- Select the “Add Channel” to install the Blaze TV application.
- After installation, set up the Blaze TV app.
- The Blaze TV home screen will display the latest shows, episodes, and live events.
- Choose any show or episode displayed.
- A login screen will be displayed.
- Choose to Log in with an activation code in case you already have a Blaze TV subscription.
- If you don’t have a subscription, then select Sign Up.
- Navigate to Blazetv.com/activate on your smartphone, enter the activation code displayed.
- Open the Blaze TV app, and scan the barcode using your smartphone.
- Login after the activation process and start streaming Blaze tv.
After completing the activation process, then you can use Blaze TV on your Roku TV conveniently.
Activate Blaze TV on Chromecast
All you need is a fast internet connection. Google Chrome is recommended to cast the Blaze TV app. Casting to your TV is quite a simple way to enjoy your favorite apps, developed for the big screen. It’s possible to use your mobile device or tablet as a remote and control action from playback to volume. Let’s get started! Follow the steps below to activate Blaze TV on Chromecast:
- Connect your mobile device or PC to a fast Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure that the mobile device or PC you decide to use must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Then download the Blaze TV app on your Android device or Tablet.
- Also, download the Chromecast app on your device.
- Add on your Chromecast to your TV and the other end on your device.
- Navigate to the Blaze TV app via your Android device.
- When streaming starts, a casting icon will be displayed at the corner of the screen.
- Tap on the casting icon to select the Chromecast name (i.e the name of your Chromecast from a list of other names).
- Open your Blaze TV app which must be a Chromecast-enabled app.
- Tap the device to which you’d like to cast.
- The Cast icon will reflect a color, letting you know that you’re connected.
- Now you are ready to cast any videos, movies, and TV shows directly to your TV.
- In case you wish to stop casting, tap the Cast “Disconnect” button.
Activate Blaze TV on PS4
Follow the steps below to connect and activate Blaze TV on your PS4 quickly:
- Open the PlayStation Store on your PS4 and search for ‘Blaze TV’ using the search bar; find the Blaze TV app.
- Choose the Blaze TV app and install the app on your PS4.
- After installation, Log in to the app using the correct Blaze TV login details (in case you don’t have a Blaze TV account, follow the instructions above to create one).
- Activate the Blaze TV account by using an activation code.
- Navigate to blazetv.com/activate on your smartphone’s web browser and enter the activation code that’s displayed on our TV.
- Click on continue after entering the code.
- The Blaze TV app will reload, which gives you access to your Blaze TV.
Activate Blaze TV on Apple TV
To use Blaze TV on your Apple TV, it’s important you already have a Blaze account. If you don’t have one, follow the step above to create one. To activate Blaze TV on Apple TV, do the following:
- First, search for the Blaze TV channel app on your Apple TV via the Apple App Store.
- Install the Blaze TV app on your Apple TV by tapping on the install button.
- Set up the Blaze TV app; log in with your cable TV details or the Blaze TV account you just installed.
- In case you already have a Blaze TV account, you may use an activation code to get it running on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to blazetv.com/activate on a web browser and enter the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Tap Continue after entering the activation code.
- The blaze TV app will reload, and you will have access to it on your Apple TV.
Now you can stream a complete library of movies and TV shows from Blaze TV on your Apple TV.
Activate Blaze TV on Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps below to activate Blaze TV on Samsung Smart TV carefully:
- From the home screen, navigate to the Samsung App Store on your Samsung smart TV to find the Blaze TV app.
- Search for the Blaze TV app and download the app.
- Then install the app, open the app and log in using your TV provider details or Blaze log-in details ( create a Blaze TV account if you don’t have one).
- Activate the account by using the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Navigate to blazetv.com/activate on a web browser and enter the activation code that is displayed.
- Tap Continue after entering the code.
- The blaze TV app will reload, allowing you to access it on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now you can log in with your TV provider credentials.
Activate Blaze TV on Android TV
Follow these steps to activate Blaze TV on your Android TV easily:
- Set up and power on the Android TV streaming device and tap on the streaming channels to activate the Blaze TV.
- Open the official Android App store and find the Blaze TV app.
- Select the Blaze TV app, download and install the app on your Android TV.
- After installing, login to the app using Blaze log-in details (if you don’t have a Blaze TV account, create one by following the steps above).
- You can also decide to activate the Blaze TV account using an activation code.
- Navigate to blazetv.com/activate on a smartphone’s web browser and enter the 6-digit activation code that is displayed on our TV.
- Tap Continue after entering the code.
- The Blaze TV app will reload to allow you to access it on your Android TV.
Activate Blaze TV on Xbox
The steps below will help you to connect and activate Blaze TV on your Xbox easily:
- Navigate to the dashboard and open the Store App on your Xbox.
- Find the Blaze TV under the Apps section.
- Download and install the application on your Xbox and open it after installing.
- Set up the Blaze TV app. Log in to the app using Blaze TV login details (create an account if you don’t have one yet).
- Activate the account using the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Go to blazetv.com/activate and enter the activation code displayed on your Xbox.
- Click continue after entering the code.
- The blaze TV app will reload, allowing you to access your Blaze TV.
Activate Blaze TV on Firestick
These steps will guide you through the process of setting up and activating Blaze on your Fire TV stick:
- Search for the Blaze TV channel app on your Amazon Fire TV, then select the download option, then install the app.
- Open the app you just installed and log in using your TV provider username and password or Blaze TV details (create one if you don’t have an account already).
- Visit Blazetv.com/activate on a web browser and type in the 6-digit activation code displayed on your TV.
- Enter the code, and click Continue.
- The Blaze TV app will reload, and you will be able to use it on your Amazon Fire TV stick again.
- Sign in using your TV provider username and password.
How to reset your Blaze TV Password
Many users find it difficult to keep track of their passwords, in case you forgot your Blaze TV password, stay calm! You can reset your password easily by following the simple steps below:
- Navigate to the Blaze login page.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter the email you used in creating your Blaze TV account.
- Wait for about 60 seconds, then check your email.
- A link will be sent to you to reset your password.
That’s it! Try to create a new password that you won’t forget, this will prevent wasting time in the future. In case you did not receive a password reset link within a minute or two, check your spam folder. If it’s not in the spam folder try the above process again and ensure you enter the email that you provided during the Blaze TV account setup.
How to cancel a Blaze TV subscription
In case you want to cancel your Blaze TV subscription, you must use a browser. Follow the steps below:
- Login to the Blaze website (https://get.blazetv.com/).
- Tap on the menu icon at the top-left.
- Click on your profile.
- Tap on Purchases.
- Select Cancel.
That’s it! Your subscription has been canceled. After the end of your present billing period, you cannot watch Blaze TV.
Troubleshooting Tips to Try When You Can’t Activate Blaze TV
Blaze TV app may not respond due to some issues your device may have or your internet connection problem. If you think the Blaze TV app has a problem, you can try the fixes stated below:
- Check if your Blaze TV app server is down if you notice you are having a loading issue. Please try after a few minutes.
- Your wifi/mobile data connection not working effectively. Check your data connection.
- Too many users might be using the app at the same time. Please try after a few minutes.
- You may be trying to log in with the wrong details. Please confirm that the details you are entering are correct.
- In case you’re using a third-party social network to log in like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc, check whether that service is working properly by going to their official website.
- Has your account been banned or deactivated for activities? Kindly read error messages.
- Check your mobile storage space. In case you don’t have enough space on your disk, the Blaze TV app can’t be installed.
- Confirm that the app you’re trying to install supports your android version.
- Ensure to check your phone volume if you have audio problems. Try to use headphones to know if the issue has to do with your speakers or with the app.
- Are you encountering a video loading problem? Check your internet speed and wifi connectivity.
- Navigate to your Apps >> Blaze TV >> Notifications and check if notifications are enabled or not. If it is not enabled, enable it.
- If you don’t get notification alert sounds, confirm you didn’t mistakenly mute the app notification sounds.
Lastly, if you still can’t fix it with any of the troubleshooting tips above, then you might need to uninstall the app and re-install it. Android always restores all settings after you re-install and log into the app. In case the re-install step also doesn’t work, try installing older versions of the app. All the best!
I’m sure this article is quite insightful and it has helped you solve the problem of activating Blaze TV on different streaming devices. Activation processes on different devices are provided above. If you want to Activate your Blaze TV on various devices, now you can without any stress. Do follow the methods above and let’s know what you think about the article in the comment section below.