Do you have a loggerhead with NFL activate process? Here is the article you need to activate NFL on a smart TV such as Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, and streaming devices such as Roku, Firestick, and game consoles such as Xbox and PS4.
The process to NFL activate on NFL.com/activate using the streaming or smart device activation code is simple but a bit technical since the NFL activation code is unique for different devices.
Therefore, in this article, we will walk you through how to activate NFL on Roku as well as other NFL-supported devices.
NFL (National Football League) is a professional American football league that consists of 32 different teams. The NFL is divided equally between the NFC (National Football Conference) and the AFC (American Football Conference).
However, the NFL provides alternative ways to watch the NFL games with pass activation code on smart TVs and streaming devices that can download and install the NFL app.
At the same time, you will be required to provide your NFL pass activation code and Pass username and password to complete the NFL.com/activate/ to have direct access to NFL news, highlights from previous and present videos, fantasy football, score, stats, schedules, suspended matches, ongoing matches, and many more.
NFL Activate Supported Devices
The following are the list of smart TV, streaming devices, and game consoles that support the NFL app.
- Fire TV or Fire Stick TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox PS4
We will provide a complete guide to activate NFL on Fire TV and other supported and streaming devices in this article.
Activate NFL on Roku TV or Device
We have the complete NFL activation process on the Roku device below. Just follow the procedures.
- Click on “Apps” from the main menu of your Roku device or TV.
- Select the “Sports” category.
- Search for “NFL” with the aid of the Fire TV search box and the onscreen keyboard.
- Don’t select the “NFL Game Pass” rather go for “NFL“
- Click on “Add Channel” to download and add the non-NFL game pass to your Roku device.
- Launch the NFL app to set up your NFL Game Pass Roku subscription and verify your account.
- A popup will appear on the screen containing the NFL activation code and NFL.com/activate.
- Enter the NFL Pass activation code on your TV screen as displayed by the non-NFL Game Pass app and click on the Continue button.
- Sign in with your NFL Game passcode and username.
Note that your NFL subscription will appear on the Roku screen alongside the NFL code and NFL.com/activate/roku. And you will be able to browse through the app for your favorite.
NFL.com/activate Game Pass on Apple TV
The NFL game pass for Apple TV is available in the Apple apps store for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and all other Apple devices that can download and install the NFL game pass app.
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the NFL game pass app, to link your NFL game pass account and watch NFL on the Apple TV (4th generation recommended) using NFL.com/activate you need to follow the steps below.
To activate NFL Game Pass on your Apple TV you need to have a valid NFL Pass account. To ease you off the stress, you can start by purchasing a pass for your Apple TV on iTunes or NFL.com/gamepass. A free trial can also reveal what you will enjoy when the NFL activate is done on your Apple TV.
How to Get NFL Game Pass for Apple TV
If you have purchased an NFL game pass on your computer follow the steps below to learn how to get it.
- Open the NFL app on your Apple TV
- Navigate to “Settings” located at the top of the screen on the menu bar.
- Select sign if you are asked to do so. Now, the NFL activation code will appear, and NFL.com/activate alongside it.
- Go to www.nfl.com/activate and enter the code on the Apple TV screen.
- Select continue to proceed.
- Sign in to your NFL game pass account.
The NFL app will be activated on your Apple TV.
However, if the NFL Game pass was purchased on iTunes, follow the steps below.
- Go to your “Settings.”
- Select the “Purchase/Restore Game Pass” button.
- Select “Purchase through iTunes? Restore.
- Provide your Apple ID if you are asked to do so.
Once the provided Apple ID has been confirmed the Apple TV will redirect you to the settings page. To return to the game, you need to scroll up to the menu.
NFL Activate on Fire TV
We will consider two approaches here. To activate NFL on Fire tv, you need an NFL Game pass from the official website and use it to link or activate the NFL app on your Fire TV. However, we will discuss the two methods to activate NFL.com on Fire TV here.
- Select “Apps” on your Fire TV home screen.
- Go to “Categories >> Sports.”
- Select the “NFL” app and tap “Get” to download and install the NFL app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the NFL app and click on “Activate NFL Game Pass.”
- If you haven’t created or signed up for NFL game pass Fire TV you will be prompted to do so.
- if the NFL activate Game pass Fire TV display an activation code and NFL.com/activate on the TV screen proceed to the next step.
To activate the NFL Game pass on your Fire TV using an activation code, follow the steps below.
- Go to NFL.com/activate on any browser (Phone or computer).
- Enter the NFL Game pass code display on the TV screen.
- Select “Continue.”
- Sign in to your NFL account.
Viola, the NFL Game pass will be activated on your Fire TV and you will have access to your favorite team news and video highlights.
NFL Activate on PS4 via NFL.com/activate
This is an updated method on how to activate NFL on ps4 game console.
- Ensure that you are on the PS4home screen.
- Navigate to “TV >>Video.”
- Launch the NFL Game pass Xbox on your console. If the app has not been installed on the device, then, proceed to your PS4 apps store and search for “NFL” to download and install the NFL app on your console.
- Open the NFL Game Pass PS4 and select the settings on the top menu to display the NFL activation code PS4 and NFL.com/activate Xbox.
- Go to NFL.com/activate on a web browser either on your phone or PC and enter the NFL code PS4 on the screen.
- Sign in to your NFL Game pass account when you are asked to do so or if you are not logged in before.
The NFL Game Pass PS4 code and NFL.com/activate/ps4 and the information on the screen will reload and show the device homepage. If the page failed to reload, go to the app settings to return to the game.
NFL.com/activate Xbox Game Pass
The simple steps for NFL activate Xbox game pass via NFL.com/activate Xbox are discussed below.
- Launch the NFL Game pass PS4 on the console if the app has been added otherwise, go to the PS4 app store and install the NFL app.
- Take note of the NFL Game pass code Xbox and NFL.com/activate/xbox
- Go to NFL.com/activate/xbox game pass on a browser outside the Xbox console.
- Enter the NFL Game pass activation code on the TV screen and select “Continue.”
If the NFL activate with the NFL Game pass is a breath take before now, this article should serve you the energy you need to get going with the NFL activation on your smart and streaming devices.