If you are looking to enjoy the best and latest movies and TV shows then we got you, all you have to do is activate Starz on your Apple TV, then recline and be entertained. Starz offers you a wide range of entertaining content.
Starz is a premium satellite and TV network subscription service owned by Lionsgate. Like HBO and Showtime, Starz produces original content while offering a library of movies and shows comprised of new releases and popular classics.
Some of these contents range from hit films such as Spiderman to trending shows like American Gods, Black Sails, and Spartacus. With Starz, there is never a shortage of content.
However, to enjoy any of these amazing films and shows, you need to activate your Starz account on your streaming device. For this article, we will be taking you through the steps of activating Starz on your Apple TV.
Starz Subscription Plan
Unlike other streaming services like Hulu or Netflix, Starz doesn’t offer different tiers or subscription plans. Your only choice is whether you pay monthly or annually. Regardless of your choice, you’ll be able to access the full library, ad-free.
Subscribing To Starz Service
First things first, they has to be a subscription before you can activate. So here is how to subscribe the Starz service.
- Go to the Starz Website
- Click on the “Start Your Free Trial”
- Provide the required details (including an email and password) to sign up for the service.
- You can now install the service on your Apple TV and begin to enjoy the available content.
How To Install Starz on Apple TV
Follow the steps below to download and install the Starz app on your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV and connect with an internet connection.
- On your home screen, select the App Store.
- By using the on-screen keyboard, type and search the Starz app.
- From the search list, choose the Starz app.ap the Get button to install the app.
Once installed, click Open, and then you have to go through the activation procedure.
How To Activate Starz on Apple TV
Once your Starz App has been installed, activating it will not be much of a problem. So you can go ahead and activate Starz on Apple TV following the steps below;
- Launch the Starz app on your Apple TV.
- The unique Activation code starz.com/activate will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit the Starz activation starz.com/activate on your smartphone or PC web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the given field.
- Click Submit to register the device and then enter your TV provider login credentials.
- Upon activation, the media content in the STARZ app will display automatically.
What Other Devices Can You Watch Stars On
- Kindle Fire Tablet
- Kindle Fire Phone
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV:3rd-generation and up, running tvOS 9 and up.
- Windows PC: Windows 8 and newer.
- Browsers: Edge, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- Xbox One
- Xbox One X
- Xbox One S
- Select Smart TVs
- Android Phones and Tablets: Android 4.1 or later.
- Android TV: Razer Forge, Nexus Player, NVIDIA Shield
- Roku: 2nd-generation Rokus 2 and up.
- Roku Stick
How To Fix Starz App Not Responding
Your Starz App could stop working or freeze due to a number of reasons, so we will list out some of such reasons and explain how you can go about resolving them.
If you have login or account related issue, after activating Starz on your Apple TV, please check the following steps.
- The STARZ server may be down and that can cause the login/account issue. Please try logging in after few minutes.
- Your Wi-Fi/mobile data connection may not be working properly. Please check your data connection.
- You may be trying with wrong login credentials. Please confirm the details that you are entering.
Starz App is not loading or not working properly(that could appear as a loading error,server error or connection error).
- The STARZ app server may be down and that is causing the loading issue, please exercise a little patience and try after few minutes.
- Your wifi / mobile data connection may not be working properly, so check your check your data connection.
- Too many users may be using the app at same time.(as per the App is hot cake,winks) so you might want to try again after few minutes.
How to fix black screen / white screen (blank screen) / app crash issue on STARZ?
If you are accessing Stars via your Android device, then Black/White Screen is one of the most common problem in android operating system.
Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the Starz app. Now open the app again and that could just be all it needed to work again.
- Try Hard reboot in your Android mobile. Press and hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for upto 10 seconds. Then, release the buttons and hold down “Power button until the screen turns on. Then, you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app. Android usually restores all settings after you re-install and log into the app. You can see if that fixes it.
Activating Starz on your Apple TV has been designed to be the ultimate fan experience,as the App lets you download full movies and series to watch whenever and wherever.
We hope this article has been able to provide you with the necessary information and guidelines to help you activate Starz on your Apple TV.