Starz is a premium cable that also works as a network satellite television. This cable operator makes available the latest TV programs. You can watch different videos of your interest in the comfort of your home. Starz is a cheap, easy-to-use online streaming platform where you can stream different online videos for entertainment anywhere anytime. Activate Starz on Samsung smart TV here.
Starz service is presently confined to the United States and its legal domain, although it’s possible to use a VPN to enjoy content on Starz. In this article, you will be learning how to install and activate Starz on Samsung’s smart TV.
Starz launched its app on specific Samsung Smart TVs. The Starz app on Samsung Smart TVs is a single goal for all subscribers who want to stream Starz premium content. Notwithstanding how the user purchased a Starz subscription, subscribers may now enjoy exclusive Starz original series such as “American Gods”, “Black Sails”, “The Missing”, “Outlander” and “The White Princess” as well as a ton of movies and premier films on Samsung Smart TVs.
Are you bored with that same old TV channels? Or looking for a better platform where you can stream all your favorite movies? If yes, then you are on the right platform. The Starz premium subscription gives you free access to its huge number of documentaries and movies.
You will be exposed to how you subscribe to Starz, how you can install and activate Starz on Samsung smart TV in this article, follow through the steps carefully to activate Starz on Samsung smart TV successfully.
Subscribe to Starz
Before you can have optimum access to Starz content, you will need to purchase a premium subscription. Follow the subscription steps below:
- Go to the Starz Website (https://www.starz.com/us/en/).
- Tap on the “Get a free trial” (Later you can enter billing details to switch to paid Starz)
- Provide all necessary details to sign up for the service (email address and password inclusive).
You can now start enjoying the content after you have added the service to your Samsung smart TV.
Install Starz on Samsung Smart TV
Firstly, you need to download and install the Starz app on your Samsung smart TV to get the TV activation code for activate.starz.com. Follow the guidelines below to install the Starz app on your Samsung smart TV:
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Tap on the “Home” button.
- Go to “Apps” >> Samsung Account”.
- Log in to your Samsung account with your username and password.
- Search for “Starz” by navigating to the search box at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install the Starz app.
- After a few minutes, the app installation will be completed.
After the Starz app has been downloaded and installed on your Samsung smart TV, the “Open” button on the download screen will be clickable.
Starz Activation Code for Samsung Smart TV
Starz app needs the activation code to link your Starz account and Samsung smart TV together. Follow the steps below to get the activate.starz.com activation code for your Samsung Smart TV.
- Set up the Starz app on your Samsung smart TV (After downloading and installing the Starz app on your Samsung smart TV).
- Search and click on the “Log In” button on the Starz app.
- Ensure to take note of the Starz app activation code on your Samsung Smart TV screen.
- Go to https://activate.starz.com or auth.starz.com to activate the Starz app.
Once the Starz app activation code has been generated for your Samsung smart TV and the link (https://activate.starz.com) has been opened to activate the Starz app, the next step is to activate the Starz app on your Samsung smart TV using the activation code.
Activate Starz on Samsung Smart TV
Follow the steps below to activate Starz on Samsung Smart TV to start enjoying the different videos and shows from the comfort of your home:
- Ensure to open the Starz app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Tap “Sign In”.
- Pay attention to the instruction on your Samsung smart TV screen.
- The Starz activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Navigate to https://activate.starz.com or https://auth.starz.com on any web browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Fill in the Starz app activation code on your Samsung smart TV.
- Tap on the “Submit” button to register the device.
- Then, it’s done!
Once you enter the Starz app activation code on your Samsung TV screen on https://activate.starz.co, the code will be validated. The Starz app will load all the content on your Samsung Smart TV.
Fix Starz Not Working On Samsung Smart TV
Here are a few ways you can fix the Starz app not working on Samsung Smart TV. Try the tips below:
- Reset the Samsung smart TV Hub.
- Reboot your Samsung Smart TV.
- Ensure you delete the Starz app and install the app again.
- Upgrade your Samsung Smart Clipboard.
I hope you followed through all the steps mentioned above, and now you can easily activate Starz on Samsung smart TV. Share this with your friends if this article is helpful to start their Starz entertainment journey. Don’t hesitate to check out the related post here.