Are you not satisfied with your STARZ subscription? Have you tried the free trial and found that it’s not for you? No problem. You can cancel your STARZ subscription … right? Not so fast. The STARZ app cannot cancel the service! However, you need to access the site on your browser or smart TVs or consoles to cancel your STARZ subscription. Here is how to do it.
How to Pause Starz Subscription
No. You can only cancel your Starz subscription and then reapply if you want to use it again.
Will the Free Starz Trial Automatically Renew with a Paid Subscription?
If you don’t cancel Starz before the free trial ends, your credit card will be charged with the monthly subscription.
With so many subscription services available, it’s easy to overlook some of them. Because of this, you may have to pay months for unwanted services before you know it. Instead of entering your credit card number, leave the DNP virtual credit card with the subscription services.
They won’t know the difference, and after the free trial ends, a subscription service won’t charge you any fees.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
Does Starz Refund Cancellation Fee?
Problems cancelling a Starz subscription
The most common customer complaints related to credit card charges after cancelling the subscription. Starz offers several ways to contact customer service. Twitter is the most popular, but sometimes it takes too long. It is even worse to contact the company by phone as it can take up to 40 minutes to speak to your customer service representative yourself!
How to Cancel Your STARZ Subscription
You and many others like you may want to cancel your STARZ subscription, but instead, you came across this screen in your STARZ app: A section on managing subscriptions without a cancel button!
Here to help alleviate your frustrations and cancel your STARZ account.
1. Open your STARZ account on a laptop or desktop
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
3. Select “Subscription” on the left
4. Select “Unsubscribe, or Cancel Subscription” below
5. Select your reason for the cancellation and continue with the cancellation.
6. STARZ offers a discounted offer to continue your subscription. If you do not want it, continue with the cancellation
7. Enter your password to confirm the cancellation.
8. You will see the cancellation message confirming your cancellation.
Restart my STARZ subscription later?
Positive, you can. STARZ saves your account information to make it easier for you to restart. If you try to sign up for another free trial, you won’t get one if you use the same email address and payment method.
Alternative to STARZ?
The most popular STARZ alternatives are HBO and Showtime. However, you might want to consider Hulu, which has plenty of plugin options and even live TV. This service starts with the entire Hulu on-demand library for $ 5.99 a month and can be upgraded to the Full Live TV plan with over 60 channels, which you can also watch if needed for $ 54.99 a month.
Cancel Starz with a browser
- Open your web browser and navigate to Starz.com.
- Log in to your Starz account.
- Click the Subscriptions link in the Account section at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Unsubscribe link.
- Enter the reason for cancelling your subscription.
- Choose Cancel Next.
Cancel Amazon Prime from Starz
To cancel a Starz subscription through Amazon Prime:
- Log in to the Amazon Prime account associated with the subscription.
- Select the Accounts & Lists menu.
- Click Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Choose Prime Video Channels.
- In the Actions column, click the Undo Starz channels link.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Starz on Android
To cancel a Starz subscription on your Android, you must use the Google account you used to log in:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the menu icon.
- Tap the subscription option.
- Tap the Starz subscription.
- Press the Cancel button.
- Tap Yes to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Starz on iPhone and iOS
If you’ve signed in through iTunes, you’ll need to do a similar process. How to cancel your Starz subscription on an iPhone or iPad:
- Open the configuration application.
- Tap the iTunes and App Store option.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap Show Apple ID when the popup appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID if necessary.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
Cancel Starz on Apple TV
Here’s how to cancel a Starz subscription on your Apple TV:
- Open the configuration application.
- Go to iTunes and the App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap Show Apple ID.
- Enter the password associated with your Apple ID and tap OK.
- In the Subscriptions section, tap Manage.
- Choose a subscription.
- Disables the automatic update switch.
Unsubscribe on Roku
Doing the same on your Roku is pretty easy too. How to cancel a Starz subscription for your Roku:
- Go to options.
- Select Manage Subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To sign out, choose Sign Out.
- Confirm whether you want to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the rest of the subscription period.
If you have registered with your cable company, you should contact them and tell them that you are no longer interested in using STARZ. They can then help you remove it from your service. If you do not know the channel number, you can read the Starz channel for more information.
Console users can also register and view one of the compatible apps/services for the respective platforms on PlayStation or Xbox. If you have problems with your STARZ subscription, you can contact customer service via the STARZ hotline.