Do you want to stream various TV shows and entertainments on different TV devices? Then TLC Go is a suitable application to activate on your device because it provides about 5000 channels titles and episodes. In this article, you will learn the step-by-step guidelines on how to activate TLC Go on any device.
TLC Go is a wonderful entertainment platform that gives you access to over 5000 channel titles and your favorite TLC show episodes. The app is so refreshing because it allows you to watch both the latest videos and shows not being aired anymore ensuring you don’t miss out on anything. It is also possible to add your favorite episodes and shows to your content list and later catch up with them anywhere.
To activate TLC Go on any device, ensure you have a TV or cable subscription that provides the service, locate the device’s App Store, download and install the TLC Go app on the device, and open a browser either on your smartphone or PC and visit the activation page to activate the app.
TLC Go functions on various devices ranging from Amazon Firestick, Android TV, Samsung smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, etc. To activate TLC Go, search for your device and follow the steps below stated in the article. Note that your PC and device must be connected to the same internet to activate.
Unfortunately, TLC Go is not free of charge. To watch shows on TLC Go, you must get a cable subscription or a live TV streaming service that is compatible with TLC. However, TLC Go is free with your TV subscription. All you need to do is sign in with your TV provider username and password to access your favorite movies like Sister Wives, Counting On, 90 Day Fiance, Say Yes to the Dress, etc. You can watch TLC Go as the network is available without a cable on streaming services like Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, Video, YouTube TV, and AT&T TV.
Compatible Streaming Devices
The following are the compatible streaming devices you can activate TLC Go on. Although, you can also watch TLC on these devices with any of these streaming services: Philo, Sling TV, Hulu +, Live TV, Fubo TV, DirecTV Stream, or Youtube TV.
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Samsung smart TV
- Android TV
Activate TLC on Roku
Roku is one of the first services that allows a viewer to watch TLC Go through TV streaming. This service requires a cable subscription and a fast internet connection. You can still watch TLC on Roku with any of these streaming services: Philo, Sling TV, Hulu +, Live TV, Fubo TV, DirecTV Stream, or Youtube TV. You can log in to the app with your correct details once you download the app. Follow the steps below to activate TLC Go on your Roku device:
- Turn on the Roku device and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the Roku website to create an account if you don’t have an account yet.
- Enter all the necessary details and get an activation code (Save it somewhere).
- After setting up the account, log in to the Roku account using the activation code saved earlier.
- Go to the Roku channel store and download the TLC Go app.
- Install and launch the TLC Go app on your Roku.
- Obey the simple instructions to get the activation code.
- With the aid of your device, open the webpage tlcgo.com/activate.
- The page will display a box where you should ENTER the activation code.
- Tap “Activate” to begin watching the channel.
To enjoy TLC Go on Roku, it is better to activate the Roku device first.
Activate TLC Go on Apple TV
To activate TLC Go on Apple TV, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Apple TV, and navigate to the Apple App Store (Ensure you are connected to an active internet).
- Search for the TLC Go app, download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Set up the App and log in to your TLC Go Application, you will see the activation code displayed on your TV screen with the guidelines for the activation.
- After saving the activation code, go to tlcgo.com/activate on your mobile or PC.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and select Continue, follow the step-by-step instructions on the page.
- After activation is completed, use your mobile number to complete the TLC Go application.
- Then, click “ACTIVATE”.
That’s it! You are good to go. Now to can watch a different collection of movies and videos of TLC GO on your Apple TV.
Activate TLC Go on Amazon Fire TV
The Amazon Fire TV is another common device you can use to stream a wide range of entertainment channels including TLC Go. You can use your details to sign in to the app once you download it. Follow the steps below to activate TLC Go on your Fire TV:
- Open your Fire TV and search for the TLC Go app.
- Download the TLC Go app and install it
- Set up the TLC Go app on your Fire TV, and navigate to settings.
- Locate the TLC Go and choose the Fire TV device you are activating it on to get the activation code.
- Navigate to www.tlcgo.com/activate using a PC, desktop, or smartphone online browser.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Tap on “Activate” to start streaming the TLC Go subscription on your Amazon Fire TV device.
Activate TLC Go on Xbox
To activate TLC Go on your Xbox One, follow the steps below:
- Switch on your Xbox, search for TLC Go to download the App on your device.
- Navigate to the Xbox menu and tab on the “Activate Channel”.
- Select your TV provider from the drop-down menu to get the activation code.
- Go to tlcgo.com/activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code on the provided fields.
- Click on “ACTIVATE” to activate TLC Go on your Xbox
Activate TLC Go on Android TV
To activate TLC Go on your Android TV, you can follow the steps below:
- Switch on your Android TV (Must have an internet connection).
- Navigate to the homepage and find the Google play store.
- Go to the search icon and type TLC Go with the aid of the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the TLC Go app from the search results and download the app.
- Tap on the install button.
- After installation, set up the app.
- Open the app and press the ‘Get Started button to continue.
- Enter your cable/TV provider’s details to activate.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Use another device to visit tlcgo/activate link from any browser.
- You will be asked to provide the activation code. Type the activation code in the respective field.
- Click on the activate button.
Activate TLC Go on Samsung Smart TV
To activate TLC Go on Samsung Smart TV, you need to follow the following steps below:
- Plugin your Samsung Smart TV into the power switch.
- On your TV remote, locate the home/smart hub button, then click on it.
- A small menu bar will pop up on the screen, go to the app’s icon
- Navigate to the search icon at the top bar and tap on it.
- Enter “TLC Go” on the search bar by using the Samsung TV remote.
- Choose the TLC Go app from the search results.
- Now download and install the TLC Go app.
- After the installation process is done, click on the OK option on the pop-up notification
- Launch the TLC Go app from the home screen.
- A unique activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Note it down somewhere and move on to another device (PC or smartphone).
- Navigate to the browser and enter tlc.com/activate in the address field.
- You will be asked to enter the displayed unique code in the respective box.
- Now, your Samsung TV screen will automatically refresh, once the activation process is completed.
Activate TLC Go on PS4
To activate the TLC app on your PS4 you need to follow the given procedure below:
- Go to your PS4 home screen > TV > video option first.
- Navigate to the Playstation store to download the TLC Go app.
- Install and launch the TLC Go app.
- Select your TV provider from the drop-down menu to get the activation code.
- Visit tlcgo.com/activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code in the given box.
Fix TLC Go Activate Not Working
In case the TLC Go activation process is not working. Try these troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure to follow all the steps when creating an account on your chosen TV subscriber and TLC Go app activation. If it is not activated, it is better that you repeat the process.
- Make sure to check your internet connection. The device used for activation must be connected to the internet to activate the TLC Go app.
- Check your browser. Some browsers may delay the app activation process. Try other browsers to activate TLC Go.
- If after trying the above and there’s still no solution, contact your TV subscriber or TLC support to assist you in completing the process.
TLC Go activation processes are quite easy and fast to complete on any streaming device you choose to use. Depending on your choice, using the steps above will help you activate TLC Go with little effort.
If this article was helpful, kindly state it in the comment section below. For more related articles, feel free to follow Gadgetswright on different Gadgets solutions. For related article, click here.