Today, we are bringing to you, how to activate Travel Channel on Android TV. So, if you have one it’s time to start streaming your favourite Travel Channel content on it.
This article promises to be enlightening and the steps to easily follow. All we require from you, is that you stay on, read through it and you will become better for it, trust me.
They are a wide variety of streaming services and applications out there, while some applications focus on a few contents of all genres, some concentrate on a particular genres, and overtime has carved out particular niches for themselves.
The Travel Channel application is one such streaming application this is solely dedicated to Travel, which is why this article is about Travel Channel and the steps to install and activate the Travel Channel application on Android TV. So, here we go
Travel Channel is a streaming application that brings to you live streams and complete episodes from the Travel channel.
The channel, allows you access content from different networks like TLC, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Discovery, Animal Planet, and more. Top shows like Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Destination Fear. I bet you can feel the thrills even from the names of these shows.
With Travel Channel, you will be able to stream premieres even before they air on TV. If you have the Travel Channel app, you will be able to access all of these contents and more.
You will find plenty of travel channel shows on it, and the best part is that the Travel Channel application brings all these streams and content only in High Definition.
On the other hand, Android TV is designed to bring the sorts of things you enjoy on your phone to your TV. It allows for ease of navigation, access to entertainment and simple interactivity. It’s about making your TV smart and doing it with an interface that’s recognisable and easy to use.
How To Activate Travel Channel on Android TV
Having made sure to aid your understanding of what the Travel Channel and the Android TV are, this is how you activate Travel Channel on your Android TV.
- Switch on your Android TV, locate the Play store, and launch it.
- Look for the Travel Channel app by entering the text in the search box, and select the app from the list.
- Click install to have the application installed on your device
- When the app has finished its installation, locate the Travel Channel app, launch it, and sign-in to your Travel Channel account.
- An activation code will now be displayed on the application screen. Take note of the activation because we will make use of the code to activate the device.
- Open a web browser either on phone or PC and visit https://watch.travelchannel.com/activate, log in to your Travel Channel account, and on the next window, type your activation code.
- The Travel Channel account will now be activated on your Android TV.
With the application installed and activated, you will be able to access all of its content and start streaming all of its shows and episodes.
Another way to activate Travel Channel on your Android TV is by scanning the QR code that you will find on the TV screen next to the activation code. If you have the Travel Channel app installed on your smartphone, you can scan the code from the phone and this will automatically activate the Travel Channel app on your Android TV.
The Types Of Android TVs We Recommend
Every users is different and so are their needs. More so, not all devices are designed equally but if you have already decided on an Android TV, it makes it easy to then choose the exact one you want to go for.
This is necessary because some of the remote control that comes bundled with your TVs are better than others, with more buttons and more comfortable designs.
Adding to that, you may also want to consider what you’ll use your device for. Like the Nvidia Shield TV, are better for gaming, while others, like the TiVo Stream 4K, are great for live TV.
Right here, we are going to showcase some of the best Android TVs and what makes them so.
1. Nvidia Shield TV
Known as the best of the best. Shield TV delivers an amazing Android TV streaming media player experience.
Manufacturers of the Nvidia did a great job of offering software updates that continually make the Shield TV better than before, and the 16GB is a great option for any habitual streamer. Whether you’re after high-spec PC gaming streamed to your TV, or 4K movies in multiple HDR formats, it’s got you covered.
2. Google Chromecast With Google TV
Chromecast is a solid mix of functionality and convenience. No matter which Chromecast you get, you’re on a fast path to streaming practically anything (including the likes of Netflix, YouTube and Hulu) on the biggest screen in your house.
The Chromecast with Google TV has 6,500 Android TV apps for you to use and it gets automatic software updates, which other Chromecasts do not.
3. TiVo Stream 4k
The TiVo Stream 4K has all the features you would expect from an Android TV-powered device. It has Google Assistant built into it, with its ability to get information from the web and control smart home devices, alongside the ability to cast content from your phone or computer.
How To Fix Travel Channel Not Working on Android TV
If after you have taken the time to activate Travel Channel on your Android TV, then it begins to acts up, it could be due to the reasons listed below. You can also use the steps we will proffer to get it fixed.
1. The Travel Channel App Needs to be Updated
- On the supplied remote control, press HOME.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options, but they are basically in this format;
- Select Apps, then Google Play Store.
- Click on Settings, click Auto-update apps.
- Then your Travel Channel will be updated to the latest version.
2. Clear The Travel Channel Cache.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button
- Select Settings.
- The next steps depend on your TV menu options, but basically;
- Select Apps, then See all apps, then Show system apps.
- Under System apps, select the Travel Channel app
- Select Clear cache, and then select OK.
The Travel Channel application provides you with access to all kinds of travel show content. All you need is successfully activate Travel Channel on your Android TV, then grab some pop corns.
Thank you for reading, keep an eye close for other related posts.