It could always want to seem like the PS4 is just a gaming console and doesn’t serve any other purpose, but that’s not the reality of things because today, we will be discussing how to activate Travel Channel on PS4, so you can enjoy contents that are adventurous and ”out of this”.
If you are one to get excited about discoveries, historical and iconic places, or you just have an inquisitive mind about the universe. Then, Travel Channel is definitely for you.
To make it even more thrilling, activate the Travel Channel on your PS4. Sit back and grab some packs of pop corn. Netflix got nothing on you(grins).
According to the Travel Channel’s website, the Channel celebrates and is inspired by explorers and their passion for travel, curiosity about the world and unique points of view. Travel Channel is eye-opening. Curious. Daring. Fun.
There are three different PS4 models now available worldwide. All play PS4 games, but each come with their own slight differences;
- The PS4 Original
- The PS4 Slim
- The PS4 Pro
How To Activate Travel Channel on PS4
Like we said earlier, games aren’t the only thing that can make your PlayStation experience as phenomenal as it has the potential to be.
So to get all the bonuses your PS4 offers, you want to make sure you check out the streaming apps as well and these apps usually need to be installed and activated.
So to activate Travel Channel on your PS4 you need to follow the given procedure.
- Go to the PlayStation Store from the main manu.
- Type in Travel Channel in the search icon.
- The app will pop up
- Select Download
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Now select your TV provider from the drop-down menu, and then you will get the activation code.
- Then visit watch.travelchannel.com/activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code on the given fields.
- Click on the submit button and select your TV provider’s name when prompted.
- Sign into your TV provider’s account with your username and password.
There you are, you have successfully activated Travel Channel on your PS4 console.
What You Can Do With Your PS4
PlayStation 4 consoles are a great way to play videogames without the complexities of PC gaming, because it allows you to move around the entire experience using a controller instead of a keyboard and mouse.
More so, software updates usually install quickly and let you get back to gaming or watching your favorite TV shows and movies.
These applies to all the different models of the the PlayStation 4, ie, PlayStation 4 Slim, PlayStation 4 Pro and the PlayStation Original.
Here are the more exciting functions that your PS4 can perform, asides just gaming and watching movies.
- Watch Blu-Ray DVDs
- Play Your Old PlayStation Games
- Add More Internal Storage for Games
- Get a Friend to Help You Using Share Play
- Rent Games Without Leaving Home with PlayStation Now
- Listen to Music As You Game on Spotify
- Get Exclusive Destiny DLC
- Play Games Anywhere with Remote Play
- Experience Virtual Reality with PlayStation VR
- Watch Live TV with PlayStation Vue
- Stream 4K Movies & TV Shows from Netflix & More
- Play Call of Duty DLC Early
- Play Exclusive PlayStation Games.
How To Fix Travel Channel Not Working on PS4
Having taken the time to activate Travel Channel on your PS4, it could be pretty frustrating if the app doesn’t work as should. So, if that happens, endeavor to do the following;
1. Restart The Device
- Press and hold the PS4 button on your controller, then select Power.
- You can choose to Turn Off PS4 or Restart PS4, but don’t select Enter Rest Mode.
- This option does not fully turn off the device.
2. Ensure Your App is Up-to-date
Another reason that might cause an issue is an outdated browser or app. So, you want update it
- From the game library, hover over the Travel Channel app.
- Press the Options button on your controller. It should open the side menu.
Select “Check for Update.”
If there’s an update available, follow the instructions to install it.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall the App again
Remove and reinstall the Travel Channel app on your PS4 if the app is not working or not responding.
- Open your PS4.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
From the list, tap on Travel Channel
After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
4. Check your internet connection
Poor internet connection can also affect the Travel Channel app from playing on your PS4 gaming console. Therefore, it’s recommended that you should check the internet connection.
- Open the Dynamic Menu.
- Go to the Function Bar at the top of your screen.
- Choose Settings
- Then Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection.
- From there, you will be able to see and know if the issue is because of a poor internet connection.
PS4 is a versatile device and Travel Channel offers extraordinary content. Now,go ahead and activate Travel Channel on your PS4, for an amazing screen time.
Thank you for reading. Keep and eye for more related posts.