Voot offers an easy activation process using what is called the “Voot activation TV code.” With the Voot TV code, you can activate your supported smart TV and streaming device using a unique activation. So, if you are searching for how to activate Voot on TV with code here is an article we put together for you.
Voot Select on TV is not generally available in all regions so you might find it difficult to use if the streaming service isn’t available in your region. But; instead of losing hope on how to activate Voot on TV with code, you can switch to Paramount Network or Paramount Plus.
Meanwhile, Paramountnetwork and Paramountplus are also based on location. However, if your location is restricted from using either Paramount Plus or Paramount Network then you can consider Netflix as your better alternative.
How to Activate Voot on TV with Code
Voot is known as one of the most widely used OTT streaming services across different platforms. The Voot Select on TV allows users to stream different events, shows, and films in multiple languages.
Therefore, if you are planning to enjoy these unlimited features there are some basic steps you need to understand. Hence, we will discuss all the basic information below before we finally delve into how to activate Voot on TV with code.
Voot activate covers the basic steps to take to start using the Voot service on your TV and streaming device. The activation process could be using your Voot account username and password or using the Voot TV code on www.voot.com/activate.
The Voot TV activation code is generated by the Voot app on your smart TV with the option to activate the streaming service on the web instead of using the Voot account username and password.
This is the fastest way to activate Voot if you are using a virtual keyboard on your smart TV.
www.voot.com/activate is the official website to activate Voot using the Voot TV code. While the TV code expires with time you can always regenerate a new Voot TV code to complete the activation process on www.voot.com/activate.
Meanwhile, the Voot TV code is unique for all devices. This implies that the Voot activation code for Samsung TV cannot be used for your LG TV. While the activation code for Xbox cannot be used for your PS4 or PS5 console.
https //www.voot.com/activate is supposed to be the [https] secured website to activate Voot on smart TV. But the white space between the secured [https] and world wide web [www] has negated the connection and the term https //www.voot.com/activate will not be treated as a web address by the search engine rather it will be treated as a search query with different results from your [default] search engine.
Therefore, the correct web address to visit each time you want to activate your Voot account on your smart TV with code is https://voot.com/activate or https://www.voot.com/activate and not https //www.voot.com/activate.
Voot Activate TV code
The Voot activate TV code is a unique code displayed on your TV screen or streaming device screen when you choose any movie or TV series or Event to stream and you are prompted to sign in to your Voot account with the code.
The Voot activate TV code is often a 4-character on your TV screen to link your Voot account to the TV using the Voot app for the device.
Note: The Voot activate TV code expires. And when it does, you’d need to generate a new code for the activation process.
www.voot.com/activate TV Login
You don’t need a special login to activate Voot on your TV. All you need to complete the www.voot.com/activate tv login is the Voot code on your TV screen.
Meanwhile, the process to activate Voot on Samsung TV is similar to how to get the Voot app on your Apple TV. But notwithstanding, we will discuss how to activate Voot on all devices in this guide.
Note: The Voot activation website; voot.com/activate is the same for all devices BUT the activation code is quite different from one another. This implies that you cannot use the same Voot code for different smart and supported devices.
www.voot.come/activate offers a unique way to activate Voot on supported devices such as Samsung TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Amazon Fire TV, and many more. However, the Voot activation website “www.voot.come/activate” is wrongly typed as this URL will either return an error message or take you to the search engine for related results such as this guide on how to activate Voot on TV.
As we discuss how to activate Voot on TV in this guide we will make use of the Voot activation website address www.voot.com/activate instead of www.voot.come/activate.
https //www.voot.com/activate refresh code
The Voot app refresh code is a unique code different from the existing Voot code or expired Voot code. So, you only need to refresh the Voot code page to the required https //www.voot.com/activate refresh code to activate the movie app on your TV.
For the record, you will get a different code each time you refreshed the Voot code screen. Once a new code is generated for the said account the existing code will be rendered invalid automatically.
How to Activate Voot on Smart TV
While how to activate Voot on smart tv is quite straightforward it still depends on the type of smart TV that you are using. Simply because most smart TVs might not support the Voot app and as such you will not be able to download and install the Voot app on the smart TV.
However, Voot supported a few devices to download, install and activate the streaming service. These supported TVs include the following;
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG WebOS,
- Samsung TV
- Sony TV
- Jio Fiber Set-Top Box
- TataSky Binge App
Therefore, as you go through the article you will see how to activate Voot TV on the smart TVs listed above. All you need to do is go to the smart TV section you have and follow the steps in it to activate the Voot app on it.
How to Enter Voot TV Code
How to enter the Voot code is straightforward and direct and almost the same for all supported devices once the activation code is generated.
In general, follow the steps below to enter the Voot TV code:
- Go to www.voot.com/activate on your browser.
- Choose your sign-in option [Facebook, Google, Email & iTunes].
- Enter the code display on your TV screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Once the Voot TV code matches the one on your TV screen and it’s confirmed by the Voot server the Voot code screen on your TV will refresh itself and you will be able to start streaming Voot TV on the go.
Of all the processes required to activate Voot on TV, you must download the Voot app and install it on the TV to activate it. However, the simplest way you can follow to activate your Voot account on your TV is by using the Voot TV code. With this, there won’t be a need to sign in to your Voot account using your username and password.
All you will be required to provide is the Voot code on your TV on www.voot.com activate and sign in to your Voot account with your username and password.
Therefore, to this end, we will discuss extensively the Voot activate process on all the supported devices.
Download Voot on smart TV
The first thing to do is to download and install the Voot app on your TV. The Voot app however must be available in your Smart TV app store otherwise you will find it difficult to activate the Voot app on your TV with code.
So, here is how to download and install the Voot app on your smart TV.
- Connect your smart TV to the internet, This depends on your type of smart TV. In case you can’t find a way to connect your TV to the internet refer to the manufacturer troubleshooting page.
- Go to your smart TV app store and search for “Voot.”
- Tap on the “Install” button on your TV such as Samsung smart TV, LG smart TV, and Hisense and tap on the “Get” button on your Apple TV 3rd, 4th and 5th generation.
- Wait for some seconds for the Voot app to be downloaded and installed successfully on your smart TV.
Note: For Firestick you might need to sideload the Voot app on the streaming device. For Roku users, the same approach might be required. We are however taking a look at how to activate Voot on Roku.
How to Activate Voot on TV with Code on Apple TV
Here we discuss the quickest way you can follow to learn how to activate Voot on TV with code generated on your TV once you have successfully installed the Voot app on your TV.
- Go to your TV app store
- Launch the Voot app on your TV. If you have downloaded and installed it.
- Click on the Voot dialog box to reveal the Voot code.
- Take note of https://voot.com/activate on the TV screen.
- Open your browser on your phone or computer.
- Go to www.voot.com/activate and enter the Voot code on your TV screen.
- Tap on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Sign in to your Voot account with your username and password.
The Voot TV code screen and www.voot.com/activate will refresh itself automatically and instantly you will be granted access to start streaming Voot movies on your smart TV.
How to Activate Voot on Smart TV
We will delve into how to activate Voot on smart TV now that we know all the basics and how to handle the activation code on www.voot.come/activate.
Voot Activate on Samsung TV
We take a look at how to activate Voot on smart TV here, specifically how to activate Voot on Samsung TV.
- Launch your Samsung TV.
- Go to Settings >> General >> Network >> Open Network>> Connect to the internet.
- Press the “Menu” button on the remote and select “Apps.”
- Find the “Voot” app from the list of apps otherwise download the app if it has not been downloaded.
- Open the Voot app on your Samsung TV.
- Click on any content on the screen to get the Voot TV code.
- Go to https://www.voot.com/activate on a web browser outside the TV.
- Sign in with your mobile number or create a new account with either your email or Facebook or iTunes account.
- Enter the Voot TV code on the screen and click on the “Continue” button.
Once the activation code is confirmed the selected content will refresh itself and remove the restriction placed on it.
Voot Activate on Amazon Fire TV
For all supported Amazon Fire TVs; below are the steps to take to activate the Voot app on your streaming device.
- Attach the Amazon Fire TV stick to your TV.
- Turn on the TV and connect the TV to your WiFi or Hotspot.
- Go to the “Amazon Apps store.”
- Search for the “Voot App“, download and install it on your Fire TV.
- Open the Voot application once the installation has been completed.
- Find any movie of your choice and click on it.
- You should see a restriction asking you to subscribe or sign in to your account.
- Choose sign-in to your account to reveal the Voot code for your Fire TV.
- Open your phone browser and go to www.voot.com/activate.
- Sign in with your phone number.
- Enter the small code display on the TV screen.
- Click on “Continue.”
Once the Voot TV code is confirmed the restriction on the movie you selected will be removed. And you will be able to stream all your favourite events, TV series, movies, and films on your Amazon Fire TV.
https //www.voot.com/activate LG tv
Following the steps below will take you through https //www.voot.com/activate LG tv activate on your WebOS TV.
- Firstly, connect your LG TV WebOS to the internet.
- Go to your LG TV apps store and search for the “Voot” app.
- If the app is preinstalled then launch it otherwise find the app in the apps store and install it on your LG TV.
- Go to any category and choose any content of your choice to display the Voot activate TV code.
- Go to voot.com/activate on a web browser either on your PC o mobile.
- Enter the [4-character] activation code on the TV screen and click on the “Continue” button.
Once the activation code is confirmed the restricted access will be removed and that is all.
Unable to Activate Voot on TV
The following reasons could be why you are unable to activate Voot on the TV you have previously installed the Voot app.
- Wrong Voot TV activation code
- https://www.voot.com/activate TV code not working.
- Voot activate is down.
- Wrong Voot activate TV login [Reset your password to regain access].
How to Cast Voot App to your TV
Casting is another method to watch Voot on your TV for free without the Voot activation code. However, both devices [your phone and TV] must support screen casting]. If you are using a Samsung phone and Samsung TV; it’ll be very easy to cast your Samsung phone screen to your Samsung TV.
Therefore, here we will quickly discuss how to watch Voot for free on your TV casting the Voot app screen from your phone to your TV.
Note: You may need to use a third-party app to cast your phone screen to your TV. And in most cases, smart TVs have dedicated apps for phone screen casting. But you can also use a universal app that supports phone screencasting on your TV.
- Connect your TV and phone to the same WiFi.
- Open the Voot app on your phone.
- Locate the “Cast” option in the “Voot app.”
- Select the name of your “TV” from the list of available TV on the same WiFi network.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the “Cast” icon to change its colour and your phone screen will be cast to your TV screen successfully.
You shouldn’t have a problem with how to activate Voot on TV with this guide. If you are lost at any point kindly leave a comment below.