If you are using Paramount Plus on your Roku device and you are bowing out for the time being; this article will walk you through how to cancel paramount plus on Roku on all devices such as Android, iPhone, and web.
After CBS All Access was rebranded into Paramount plus, it naturally made new customers excited about it.
Although this alone didn’t do the trick in getting more people interested in subscribing to a plan. The marketing strategy, the free day trials, and the exclusive video content made the Paramount Plus subscription easy to embrace.
However, it might not be a great fit for all users if you are into specific programs other than what Paramount Plus offers.
If you are one of such users and you are interested in figuring out how to cancel paramount plus on Roku for other reasons, such as not extending the free trial period or having difficulty making changes to your subscription to paramount plus you will find this article captivating.
Whatever the case may be, I will be breaking down how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku, including how to do the same on other popular devices.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
There are several options you can undertake if you want to cancel your Paramount subscription on your Roku TV. You can do it through the device, the official Roku website, or the official Pegasus website.
However, the former is recommended because you may have difficulty cancelling it directly from the Roku official website.
That being said, here are the steps you should follow to cancel.
Recommended: How do I get Paramount Plus on my TV
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
- Launch Roku and go to the home screen.
- Then, using the right button on your Roku remote, select the channel.
- Select the section “Demount Plus” from the channel’s grid.
- Press the asterisk (*) on the Roku control.
- Select Manage Subscription from the menu.
- Then click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- To confirm your decision, click Cancel Subscription again.
NB: If you followed these steps above, your Paramount Plus membership on your Roku TV should have been successfully cancelled.
However, if you still have some billing left at the time of cancellation, your paramount plus subscription will continue to run until it expires.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku’s Official Website
If you started the subscription using Roku Pay, it is better to cancel it through the official website.
Here’s how to do that:
- Navigate to the Roku official website using any browser.
- Sign in to your Roku account using your login information.
- After signing in, click the Account icon.
- Choose the “My Account” option.
- Click Manage your subscriptions under the Manage account section.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button after selecting Amount Plus from the list of active subscriptions.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the App
If you started the subscription via the paramount Plus app, regardless of whether you loaded the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, here is how you should cancel the subscription.
- Open the app, then hit More > Account in the bottom right.
- Click on “Manage Subscription” is the option you should pick on Paramount+.
- Finally, select Cancel Subscription and confirm once more.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you started your Paramount Plus membership using your Play Store account, you should use this method to cancel it.
- Tap on your profile image in the top-right corner of your Play Store app.
- Find Payments & Subscriptions and choose it.
- Select your subscriptions now.
- Select Paramount Plus, then select Cancel Subscription.
NB: Verify that you are logged in with the correct email address if you don’t see any subscriptions.
How do you Cancel Paramount Plus on your iPhone?
If you purchased a membership to Paramount Plus from the app store and you want to cancel it, follow the instructions noted below.
- Start up your iOS device, then open the Settings app.
- Next, tap on your name again.
- select subscriptions after that.
- Select “iTunes & App Store” if “Subscriptions” isn’t shown.
- If you see a subscription option, pick your Apple ID.
- Tap the plus (+) sign now.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” at this time, then click “Confirm.”
How to Cancel the Free Trial of Paramount Plus
Generally, when you subscribe to any of the Paramount plus as a new user, you will receive a 7-day free trial.
However, if you utilize the Coupert Chrome plugin while enrolling, you may obtain up to 30 days of free trials.
While all these might sound like the best deals for those that would like to get Paramount Plus, it might not be a great piece of information if you feel the channels Paramount Plus offers are not a great fit for you even after checking it out via the free trial period.
Since that is the case, here is how you can cancel the free trial version:
- To begin, install the Coupert Google Chrome coupon plugin.
- After that, sign up for the streaming subscription at Paramount Plus over the web.
- Choose a plan, and then click “Continue” to fill out your personal information.
- Then, hit the “Continue” button.
- On the right side of the checkout page, click Have a promo code?
- Then, click the box to see all of Coupert’s available coupon codes.
- You’ll notice a trial offer for a free month rather than a week while perusing the bargains. Continue by selecting it.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus through Amazon
With Amazon Prime, you can add Paramount Plus and begin streaming directly from the Prime Video app.
To access it, go to the channels area of Prime Video and add it.
However, because it is a premium service, it is not free. However, there is no need to fear because you will be paying the same amount that a normal Parameter Plus user does.
There are ways to watch Prism Plus without downloading it from the official website or the app store.
You can cancel it through Amazon Prime if you choose to stick with the essential plan to save money.
That being said, here’s how you go about it:
- Go to Manage Your Top Video Channels.
- Select Prime Video Channels
- Now, locate the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel Channel and confirm your decision.
Why I can’t Cancel Paramount Plus
The only reason you are having difficulty cancelling your paramount subscription is that you are not cancelling it from the location where you initiated the subscription.
It’s just like someone who initiated a subscription via his Android app but then logged into his Apple TV and couldn’t cancel Paramount Plus from there.
What you should do is cancel it on the right channel.
After reading this article, you should have a good understanding of how to cancel paramount plus on Roku. If this article has been helpful, feel free to share and like it.