There is no obligation to fulfil when you choose to delete or cancel your Stan account. You can decide to close or cancel your Stan subscription. In this case, we will consider how to cancel Stan account as well as how to delete your stan account.
If you decided that you want to take some time of Stan you cancel your subscription or pause your subscription for the time being until you are back to continue from where you stopped.
If you are going on break, I would you to pause your Stan account instead of choosing to delete it. So that when you want to resume you will be able to resume where you stopped. That is a far better option than to delete your Stan account. But, if you no longer want to keep your Stan Subscription for the moment, you can cancel or terminate your subscription until you decide to renew or start over again with Stan.
So, since you are not locked in a contract with Stan or stated that you must be committed after your first subscription, nothing stops you from cancelling your subscription at any time.
There are various ways to cancel your Stan subscription and this depends on where you subscribed to the Stan service. If you subscribed via the Stan official website or Stan app, then, your account is better cancelled on Stanwebsite or app. The same procedure is applicable to iTunes or Apple Store as well as the google play store for Android users.
How to Cancel Stan on Stan Website
Follow the procedures below to cancel your Stan via the official website.
- Go to stan.com.au on your browser [Phone or PC] and sign in to your Stan account.
- Select “Manage Account” at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to “Subscription Information” and select “Cancel my Subscription.”
- Satan will try to keep you but never mind. Click on “Cancel my subscription” and follow the on-screen instruction.
Now, your active subscription will not be terminated instantly. It will be available until the next billing cycle. Once expired, you will be locked out of the account for premium service until you choose to renew your subscription.
How to Cancel Stan Subscription on iTunes or iPhone
If you subscribed to Stan via iTunes or iPhone the above steps will not work for you. To cancel your Stan subscription via iTunes just follow the steps below.
On iPhone or iPad follow the steps below.
- Go to your iPhone/iPad Settings
- Tap on your name at the top right.
- Select “Subscriptions” under your profile information.
- Click on “Stan Subscription” from the list.
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the cancellation.
Once you have successfully cancelled your Stan subscription iTunes will send an email to your confirming that you have successfully cancelled your Stan subscription and you have until the the next billing cycle to enjoy the service.
How to Cancel Stan Subscription on Android
For Android users that subscribed to Stan via the Google play store, just follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
- Launch the Google play store and sign in to the Google account that’s used to subscribe to the Stan premium service.
- Select the “Menu” option to the top right.
- Tap on “Subscription” from the expansion.
- Find and click on “Stan Subscription.”
- Follow the instruction to terminate your Stan subscription via the google play service.
Note that you do not need to remove your credit card from your Google play store account otherwise other services you are subscribed to will be terminated at the end of their billing cycle.