Stan offers 30 days free trial before asking subscribers to commit to the on-demand streaming service. With the Stan free trial, you can watch all Stan premium contents for free on the Stan app, website and on a device with a bigger screen using the Stan activation code and www.stan.com.au/activate.
However, after the Stan free trial Australia package you will be able to follow up on your favourite TV channels, events, TV shows on Telstra TV, Apple TV, and all other streaming devices. Therefore, if you are struggling to start your Stan free trial without code here is a tip for you.
In this guide, we will see how you can start your Stan free trial and wrap it up with how to cancel Stan free trial on or before the end of the trial period.
We advise cancelling your Stan free trial before the end of the 30 days period so that you will not be charged. However, if you would love to continue using the Stan service after the free trial has ended then there is no need to cancel your free trial.
Stan Price After Free Trial
Stan price starts from $10 a month for the basic plan, $14 for the standard plan, and a premium subscription for $19 a month with different features. For a family plan, the Stan premium is recommended because it provides unlimited access and supports multiple download and devices at the same time compared to the basic plan.
Since you can cancel the Stan free trial at any time it’s better to start with the premium plan and see if it serve the purpose and cancel when you deem it fit. This is because all Stan plan free trial has 30 days before charging. Starting with the Stan premium free trial would give a better experience with no restriction on all the feature compared to either the basic or standard plan with some restrictions.
How to Get Stan Free Trial
There is no Stan free trial code. All you need to start your Stan 30 days free trial include your email address, personal details, credit card for your payment method.
- Go to the official Stan website and click on “Start your free trial” to the top right on input your email address in the column provided to the right side of the Stan homepage under “Stan 30 days free trial” and click on “Start your free trial.”
- A pop up will appear asking you to choose your Stan free trial plan. Choose the plan that best suits your choice and click on the “Continue” tab below. To enjoy all Stan features we recommend the premium plan. And by default, the premium plan is selected when you click “start your Stan free trial.”
- Fill in your personal detail, your credit card, accept the terms and conditions, and click on “Start Watching.”
- Once you have created your Stan account you will be prompted o either add 3 sports or select “No Thanks” to start watching.
- You will see a congratulatory message that your free trial account has been set up successfully. An option to download Stan app for Android and iOS will also pop up. You may also take some time to read how to set up your device or click on “start watching” right away.
You can now log into your Stan account to watch your favourite TV shows, event, movies, sports, and all other entertainment available on the platform as you will be redirected to the play.stan.com.au website. It might take a while to load for the first time. Just hang on and wait for it.
Select your profile under “Who’s watching” or click on “Add Profile” to add other members of your family.
How to Cancel Stan Free Trial & Subscription
It’s quite simple to cancel Stan free trial and Stan subscription after the free trial has expired. It couldn’t be easier than the steps below.
- Go to Stan.com.au and click on the login tab to the top right. Sign in with your Stan username and password. You will be redirected to play.stan.com.au.
- Now, click on your profile and select “Manage Account” from the drop menu.
- Scroll down to “Subscription information” and click on “Cancel my Subscription.”
- Stan will try to persuade you to stick around and that you will lose access to Stan immediately. Click on “Continue to Cancel.”
- Stan will pop up a message just to make sure you change your mind. Click on “Cancel My Account” on the page.
- Stan will start to process the cancellation of your Stan account. You can always reactivate your account at any time. Click on “OK” from the popup to complete the cancellation.
To confirm that you have successfully cancelled your Stan subscription navigate to “Manage Account” and scroll down the page. You should see the screen below.
Stan Free Trial Code or Gift Cards
To activate Stan with Stan free trial code or Stan gift cards follow the steps below. Meanwhile, you first need to purchase the needed Stan gift card from the nearby store. For a list of stores selling Stan gift cards check this list. It cost between $30 to $50 to get Stan gift cards from the retailer’s store.
- Sign in to your Stan free trial or subscription account.
- Click on “account profile >> manage Account.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to “Redeem Stan Gift or Voucher.”
- Enter the “Gift Card or Voucher” code and click on the “Redeem” tab.
The Stan Gift card or Voucher code will be redeemed and the worth will be added to your account.