Do you want to learn how to cancel Stash account and get money back? Here is a guide we compiled all the detail steps you need to follow to successfully cancel Stash account and get back your money.
You don’t have to break the bank to start Stash subscription membership on the investment platform. With just $1 per month for a brokerage account, you can keep your head straight with a Stash account. You can also get your money back on Stash.
However, here we will centre our discussion on how to cancel Stash account and the steps to take to delete a Stash account successfully.
What is Stash?
Stash is a financial technology and service that operate both on the web and the company’s official mobile app. Stash allow users to invest a small amount of money over time with a fractional share, fee-free trade, and an account starting fee of just $1.
With all the benefits of a Stash account, you can own an account for just $1 and trade freely on the platform for a fractional share which is still in one way or the other higher than what most investment app and websites require.
However, as a beginner investor, Stash is recommended because of its flexibility and the start-up requirement.
Stash features or tools include Set Schedule, Round-Ups, and Smart-Stash that helps investors to find extra cash and re-invest it.
In comparison, Acorns and Stash are a similar platform offering relatively the same service. However, talking about which one is cheaper, Stash is far cheaper and with similar modules-Operandi.
How to Cancel Stash Account Online
If you have decided to take your investment plan off Stash, we recommend that you should cancel your Stash account as well as delete it. So, here in this guide, we will take a walk with you on how to cancel Stash account and how to delete Stash account permanently.
- Log in to your Stash account on www.stash.com
- Tap on your “Profile Name” to the top right.
- Tap “Subscription” on the left pane.
- Tap on “Manage” next to the subscription plan.
- Click on “Close mu Stash account for good” at the bottom of the page.
You will receive an email confirming that you have cancelled your Stash subscription successfully and all benefits will be revoked from the account.
How to Delete Stash Account
This is the Stash online investment platform you’d not want to hear. It’s unfortunate that you cannot delete Stash account online or on Stash mobile app.
However, the only way to delete a Stash account is via email address. Therefore here in this guide, I will walk you through how to delete Stash account contact Stash customer service with the company’s email address.
And here is how to delete Stash account you no longer want to keep after you have cancelled your Stash investment.
- Open the email account that is used to registered or create the Stash account and tap “Compose.”
- Enter “support@Keen.com” as the receiver email address.
- And compose the message as;
- Hi, kindly delete my Stash account with the following details. And make sure all details related to the Stash account you want to delete are provided. Also, stay glued to the email to be able to do a follow up of the response from the Stash customer service handling the account deletion process.
- Click on the “Send” button.
Now, after a couple of hours or days, a representative from Stash customer service will reply to your request. However, the representative will try to convince you to stay. It now depends on your decision whether to help delete the account or not.
Once the account has been deleted, you can then proceed to delete the Stash app from your phone.
Note: Please note that deleting the Stash app doesn’t delete your Stash account.