Let’s clamp down on how to delete Wattpad account in this guide. But if you are a scholar it would nasty to see that you want to delete your Wattpad account.
However, if deleting your Wattpad account is what will give you peace of mind you are reading the right article.
As said earlier, we are going to share how to delete your Wattpad account permanently in this guide.
For Wattpad not to complicate issues for users. You can close your Wattpad account and reactivate it with a single click.
So, with the way to reactivate closed Wattpad account, there is no need to contact Wattpad representative to reactivate your Wattpad account.
So, if you do not want to keep your Wattpad account again let’s dive right into how to close your Wattpad account.
Note: You need both your Wattpad username and password to access your Wattpad account to be able to delete your account on Wattpad. If you can’t remember your Wattpad login you will be prompted to reset your Wattpad password.
How to Delete Wattpad Account
The fun about how to delete a Wattpad account is that you don’t need a helping hand. Neither do you need to contact the Wattpad customer representative nor you need to the whole day watching videos on how you can delete your Wattpad account.
Once you can log into your Wattpad account to delete your account is 50% done. Therefore, we explain the steps to take to close your Wattpad account below.
- Go to Wattpad.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your Wattpad username to the top right and click on “Settings” from the drop menu.
- Click “Close Account” to delete your Wattpad account under your Wattpad profile picture.
- Click on “Others” under “Are you sure you want to close your Wattpad account.” Share your experience as to the reason why you want to delete your Wattpad account, check “Yes, I’m sure. Please close my account.”
- Enter your Wattpad password and click on “Close Account.”
- You will be logged out and redirected to the Wattpad homepage once the operation is successful.
How to Delete Wattpad Account on Android and iPhone
Wattpad doesn’t have an option to delete Wattpad account on Android and iPhone app at the moment. The only way to close and delete Wattpad account is on the web.
However, you can either use a mobile browser or computer browser and follow the approach above to close and delete your Wattpad account.
Link to Delete Wattpad Account
Wattpad issued a dedicated link to allow you to delete your Wattpad account.
- Log into your Wattpad account
- Go to https://www.wattpad.com/user_close on a web browser.
- Choose others >> share your Wattpad experience >> check
- Confirm your Wattpad password and click “Close Account.”
Your Wattpad account will be closed but will be available for reactivation.
How to Confirm Wattpad Account Deletion
Wattpad will reactivate your account when you re-login to the account on Wattpad mobile app or on the web. However, there is a trick to use to confirm whether you have successfully deleted your Wattpad account or not without logging into your Wattpad account.
- Copy and paste https://www.wattpad.com/user/yourusername in a browser and replace “Username” with your “Wattpad username.”
- You should see “User Not Found.”
- This confirms that your Wattpad account has been deleted successfully.
Now, what if you want to reactivate your Wattpad account without creating a new Wattpad account?
How to Reactivate Deleted Wattpad Account
Finally, we will consider how to reactivate a deleted Wattpad account without creating a new account.
To reactivate your deleted Wattpad account go to www.wattpad.com and sign in to your Wattpad account with your Wattpad password and username.