The popularity YouTube has gained over the year as a videos search engine has made it the number one video site on the internet to watch series online, short movies, comedies, sports, etc.
However, even for this popularity and watching YouTube videos both online and offline, users have always asked how to download YouTube videos on Android smartphone without apps despite with the help of some notable Android apps to download YouTube videos without registration because YouTube doesn’t officially make it possible to download a transferrable YouTube video.
Although you can download YouTube videos using YouTube video app for offline streaming which is the highest means you can do to download YouTube videos without third-party apps like TubeMate or computer software.
And for a fair justification, it’s highly advisable to learn how to download YouTube videos on Android smartphone to be able to watch the video offline and save yourself the stress of streaming YouTube videos with a poor internet connection that takes forever to connect.
For the benefits of doubt and for those that finds it difficult to download videos from YouTube in Android without using YouTube app or YouTube video Android download app or without using software or apps at all here is a post for you.
Meanwhile, there are tricks to download YouTube videos by just editing the video URL. And here in this post you will get to know that trick and most importantly, every information on how to download YouTube videos on Android smartphone will be shared with you today.
But before that, if you have the preference to download YouTube videos with apps with just a click you may want to check out these 10 Android apps to download YouTube videos which are similar to Tubemate.
And for manual download of YouTube videos on Android just stick to this post and make sure you do complete the reading to learn the basic ways to download YouTube videos on Android smartphone.
Download YouTube videos on Android Smartphone
Note that you don’t need to be a rocket scientist before you can download YouTube videos on your smartphone. With this post, you will be able to download any YouTube video on Android for free and without registration.
Here in this tutorial, we’d make use of a standalone website called GenYouTube trick to download YouTube videos on Android without registration.
GenYouTube is a standalone website to trick and download YouTube videos without registration on any device with an internet connection. As a standalone site, it renders a flexible user interface and easy to use trick to download videos on YouTube without apps or software.
The procedure below depicts the step by step procedure to download videos from YouTube on Android smartphone or PC without software with the help of GenYouTube.
1. Open your browser on either your smartphone or PC and visit YouTube videos search engine. Search for the video you’d love to download and copy the video URL from the address bar or right-click on the video and copy the URL.
2. Open a new tab on your browser and visit GenYouTube standalone site. Paste the copied YouTube video URL into the search box and hits the enter button to proceed.
3. GenYouTube will sync the video from YouTube and load the video completely on the standalone site. You can choose to watch the video first or scroll down to download the video depending on your choice of output.
4. And the video will start downloading to your device for offline seeing. Note that this procedure can be used to download YouTube videos on Android over and over again.
The above procedure works perfect and it consumes less time but the method in this section is faster and it converges with what you want to do with the video very easily. Here we’d use GenYouTube trick to download YouTube video on PC, smartphone, Android, iPhone and Windows phone without software or app.
1. Visit YouTube video search engine and search for the video you want to download on YouTube tube on the homepage and click to watch the video. Click on the video URL on the address bar and add ‘gen’ before YouTube in the URL and click on the enter button.
2. Once you hit the enter button you will be redirected to GenYouTube standalone site with the video fully sync. Just scroll down the page and click on your desired video output to download the video.
This is exactly one of the ways on how to download YouTube videos on Android smartphone without registration and for absolutely free. If you’d love to say something or you have difficulties in download YouTube videos using these techniques kindly leave us a comment and we’d be happy to be of help.
If this app is down from your end clear your browser’s caches and try again. And you can even use a VPN to bypass all restriction on the server.