The long awaited WhatsApp web dark mode is finally here. All devices can now enable dark mode at night to reduce the app brightness at night.
WhatsApp offers a quick access to enable dark mode on Android and iOS to all users. However, the old WhatsApp web doesn’t include dark mode feature. As a result, to enable the dark mode on your WhatsApp web kindly follow the procedures below.
However, here in this guide I’ll walk you through how to enable dark mode in WhatsApp web on your computer or PC.
How to Download WhatsApp Web
Firstly, you need to download and install WhatsApp on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Go to WhatsApp’s official portal.
- Click on Mac or Windows.
- Click “Download” for Windows or Mac.
- Go to your download folder and click on the WhatsApp Web setup.exe.
Once the app is successfully installed on your Windows computer proceed below to enable WhatsApp dark mode on your PC.
How to Enable WhatsApp Web Dark Mode
Follow the procedures below to enable dark mode in WhatsApp web on your Windows computer.
- Launch the “WhatsApp Web” on your Windows.
- Open WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Go to Settings >> WhatsApp web.
- Capture the QRCode on your computer using your phone camera.
- Click on the “Menu” option in your WhatsApp web.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Chat” menu.
- Check “Dark Mode”.
- Click the back button.
The WhatsApp web dark mode will be enabled on your Windows.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Android
WhatsApp rolled out dark mode to all users [Android/iOS].
- Go to Google play store or Apple store to download and install the latest WhatsApp app.
- Open WhatsApp and click on “Menu”.
- Click on “Settings” from the drop-menu.
- Click on “Chats”.
- Click “Theme” under “Display”.
- Select “Dark” Mode.
- Click “OK”.
The WhatsApp light theme will change to dark mode.