This article will show you how to use the poptv.com/activate link to activate Pop TV on various streaming devices. Pop TV offers entertainment and pop culture programming to its viewers. Pop TV channels are available in almost 70 million American homes. Pop TV is also compatible with streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
Pop TV, owned by Viacom CBS is one of the most famous American basic pay-TV channels. The streaming service provides programs mainly on popular culture. All you need do is get hold of an entertainment package, then access the authorized poptv.com/activate page to submit the activation code, and simply activate the service on your streaming devices.
In this post, you will find the step-by-step process on how to activate Pop TV channel by downloading and installing the Pop TV app on different streaming channels including Roku, iOS, Android, and more.
Pop TV is an entirely distributed entertainment media brand with captivating comedy-learning programming for the modern Grownups, engaged fans who grew up watching network TV in the 1980s and 1990s.
Follow through this article to learn the different processes involved in activating Pop TV on compatible streaming devices below. Read on and take note of the steps carefully.
Find Your Favorite Pop TV Station
Finding your favorite Pop TV channel is quite simple, just follow the instructions below:
- Go to Pop TV’s main website directly (https://www.poptv.com/).
- Choose the Find your Channel option on the right side of the page.
- Then, enter your zip code to get a list of the Pop TV channels.
- That’s it! Done.
Compatible Streaming Devices on Pop TV
- Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android Device
- Apple TV
Activate Pop TV on Roku using Poptv.com/activate
To activate Pop TV on Roku is quite simple and fast. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve this
- Turn on your Roku (Ensure your Roku device is connected to the Internet).
- Navigate to the Roku home page to get started.
- Choose the Streaming Channel from the drop-down menu.
- Using the Search tab, type “Pop TV” into the search box to search.
- From the search results, select the Pop TV app.
- You will be directed to the Pop TV app page.
- Download Pop TV to your Roku device by selecting the “Add Channel” option.
- Pop TV will be downloaded and installed on your Roku device within a few minutes.
- Tap on Go to Channel to open the Pop TV app.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- In case you don’t want to write it down, just pause your screen.
- Using your smartphone or PC, navigate to poptv.com/activate.
- You’ll be asked to submit an activation code, which you must have written down somewhere.
- Select “Activate” from the drop-down menu to activate Pop TV.
- Now, you’re set to watch Pop TV on your Roku device non-stop.
Activate Pop TV on Smart TV using Poptv.com/activate
To activate Pop TV on Smart TV is quite simple and fast. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve this
- Switch on Pop TV on your smart TV.
- Download and Install the Pop TV app on your mobile device.
- Finish the registration process by logging in.
- Wait for a few minutes for the Pop TV activation code to be displayed on your mobile phone.
- Navigate to poptv.com/activate on your device’s browser.
- Inside the box provided, type the activation code.
- Then click on the Activate button to continue, you’ll be ready to go!
Activate Pop TV on Amazon Fire TV
To activate Pop TV on Amazon Fire TV is quite simple and fast. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve this
- Switch on your Firestick and ensure it’s connected to the Internet.
- Navigate to the Home screen after that.
- Search and choose the Apps option from the Top Menu.
- Using the virtual keyboard, go to the search icon and type “Pop TV”.
- From the search results of apps, select Pop TV.
- Click on the Pop TV app to download it on your Firestick.
- Set up the Pop TV app when it has been installed.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Copy it somewhere or just pause your computer screen here.
- From any other device like a smartphone or PC, navigate to poptv.com/activate.
- Inside the blank field provided, type in the activation code and tap the Activate option.
- After a few minutes, you’ll be able to watch Pop TV content on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Pop TV on Android Device
Pop TV is available on Android devices. To activate Pop TV on an Android device is quite simple and fast. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve this
- Go to the Google Play store and search to get Pop TV.
- Download the Pop TV app to your device after you’ve received it.
- Use your Pop TV login details to access your account.
- Search for the activation code after logging into your account.
- From your PC or smartphone, go to www.poptv.com/activate and follow the instructions prompted.
- Ensure you enter the activation code in the given field.
- Tap the Activation button to continue to the next step of unlimited access to view Pop TV content seamlessly.
Activate Pop TV on Apple TV
To activate Pop TV on Apple TV is quite simple and fast. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve this
- Turn on your Apple TV to start with.
- Make sure your TV has a reliable internet connection.
- Navigate to the App Store.
- From the search icon, type “Pop TV” in the search box.
- Select the Pop TV app from the search results.
- After selecting the Pop TV app, click on the Install option.
- The app will be installed on your Apple TV.
- Open your Pop TV app after installation and follow the on-screen instructions to get an activation code.
- Note down the code somewhere safe or put your computer on hold.
- Use any other device to access the poptv.com/activate page.
- Enter in the blank field, the same activation code.
- Select the “Activate” button.
- Now, you will be able to watch Pop TV on Apple TV.
Activate Pop TV on Multiple Devices
It is also possible to activate Pop TV on multiple devices and the process is quite simple and fast. Kindly follow the steps below to achieve this
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Click on the search icon and type “Pop TV” into the search box.
- Choose the install option from the drop-down menu.
- Set up the Pop TV app now.
- Log in using your correct account credentials.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen after a few minutes.
- Go to www.poptv.com/activate link using your smartphone or PC’s browser.
- Enter the activation code displayed into the appropriate field provided.
- Click on the Activation button.
- Now, you can watch Pop TV on your smartphone seamlessly.
Watch Pop TV without a cable subscription
Pop TV is also accessible via media streaming providers. There are lots of streaming providers that have Pop TV as part of their offerings. Before you can watch Pop TV on them, you don’t need a cable system, all you need are streaming services like the ones listed below:
- Fubo TV
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- AT&T Television
Fubo TV (Fubo.TV/Connect)
Fubo TV is one of the most vastly used streaming platforms in the United States. In addition to Pop TV, you can view up to 90 channels and other channels.
The major streaming devices include Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Firestick, Android, iOS, Android TV, Smart TV, PS4, and others, which are compatible with Fubo TV. You can also use the cloud DVR to record almost 250 hours of Pop TV material. Fubo TV also provides a 7-day free trial on each bundle, with the family option that costs only $64.99 monthly.
Pop TV is one of the channels accessible on HULU Live TV. HULU viewers may watch a vast range of on-demand and live entertainment. You can also use the cloud DVR to record up to 50 hours of programming.
Hulu also functions with a wide range of devices, including iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Android TV, Apple TV, etc. Pop TV, with other 65 channels is available for $64.99 monthly.
YouTube TV (Youtube.Com/Activate)
YouTube TV is one of the famous streaming networks in the United States. It gives you access to watch both on-demand and live TV programming. It is also possible to record an unlimited amount of content on the DVR.
Most streaming devices are compatible with YouTube including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Android, iOS, and more. For $64.99 monthly, you can watch about 70 other channels in addition to Pop TV.
Pop TV is also available via AT&T TV Now. With their subscription plan, you can also get a 7-day free trial. AT&T TV is supported by many streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Android, iOS, Fire TV, and many others. Pop TV, with about 130+ additional stations, costs $110 monthly.
Can’t Activate Pop TV? Try these Fixes!
Pop TV app may not be working for you due to certain issues that your device may have or your internet connection problem. If you can’t activate the Pop TV app, you can try these fixes mentioned below:
Pop TV app installation issues
Are you experiencing Pop TV app installation issues, then try the fixes below to rectify the problem:
- Ensure your wifi/internet connection is reliable and fast.
- Check your mobile storage space. In case you don’t have enough space on your disk, the app won’t be installed.
- Be sure that the app you’re trying to install is supported by your android version.
Pop TV app not updating properly on my phone
Are you experiencing Pop TV app updating issues, then try the fixes below to rectify the problem:
- Kindly check your wifi/mobile data connection and be sure it is working efficiently. It may be down and hindering you from updating the Pop TV app.
- Verify that you have enough storage space in your phone to download the latest updates. When you don’t have enough storage space, it blocks the app updates.
Audio / video loading problem with Pop TV
Are you experiencing Pop TV app audio or video issues, then try the fixes below to rectify the problem:
- Check your phone volume in case you have audio problems.
- Try to use headphones to detect whether the issue has to do with your speakers or with the app.
- Do you have a video loading problem? Please check your internet speed and wifi connectivity.
Pop TV app Notifications are not working properly
Are you experiencing Pop TV app notification issues, then try the fixes below to rectify the problem:
- Navigate to your Apps >> Pop TV >> Notifications and verify if notifications are enabled or disabled. If it is disabled, kindly enable it.
- In case you don’t get notification alert sounds, be very sure you didn’t accidentally mute the app notification sounds.
With all the Pop TV activation steps for different streaming devices stated above, I’m sure you’ve been able to pick up something educative and practical you could try from the comfort of your home so you could enjoy unlimited access to Pop TV content. Let’s know how this article solved your issues in the comment section below.