Do you want to learn how to login to your Disney Plus on TV such as Samsung smart TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku streaming device and Firestick at home? With the Disney Plus subscription, you can watch and stream your favourite content on your Smart TV. So, in this article, we will consider Disney Plus login and how to login to Disney Plus on TV at home. If you are subscribed to Disney Plus, you can watch Disney Plus on a smart TV with the same subscription.
There are a series of ways to watch Disney Plus on your TV at home. You can watch Disney Plus on your phone and mirror or cast your phone screen on your TV.
While the steps to watch Disney Plus on TV depend on the TV manufacturers and your TV settings and configuration. To watch Disney Plus TV on TV you must have an active subscription with the Disney service but it’s not compulsory to have a functioning TV provider’s subscription.
Disney Plus Login with TV Provider
You do not need to have a TV provider’s network account before you can use the Disney Plus app on your TV at home or work since you have upgraded from Disney [you need TV provider’s account] basic to Disney Plus [paid].
You only need to create a Disney Plus account and start a free trial to test-run the Disney Plus app on your home TV.
So, we will consider in detail how to log in to Disney Plus on TV of all kinds in this article based on our experience.
Disney Plus Free Trial
It’s unfortunately that there is no more Disney Plus free trial. This became history in 2020 when Disney terminated users’ hope to subscribe to Disney Plus free trial before upgrading their account to Disney+.
However, there is a way around this. If you are using any of the following services you can enjoy Disney+ without paying a dime.
- ESPN Plus
So, here we’ll take you through how to log into Disney Plus on your TV using your Verizon on Hulu account.
It is worth noting that you can still use other devices to sign in to your Disney Plus account but if you don’t want to subscribe to the Disney+ you can link up with your existing services.
Disney Plus Login Code
Disney provides an 8-digit code to sign into your Disney Plus account on your TV on disneyplus.com/begin via phone or computer browser. With this, Disney Plus allows users to log in to their account without the traditional method of using a username and password with an autogenerated code called the “Disney Plus Login Code.”
The Disney Plus login code is an 8-digit code to activate your Disney+ account on your smart TV. The login code serves as a link between your smart TV or console and your Disney Plus account.
So, if you want to use Disney Plus on TV you’d not need to type in your Disney Plus login username and password; you will be prompted to visit disneyplus.com/begin and enter the code on your TV screen to complete the activation process outside your smart TV.
How to Login to Disney Plus on TV with Phone
Follow the steps below to learn how to login to Disney Plus on tv with phone.
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your phone.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account with your username and password.
- Press your smart TV home button, navigate to the source and select remove access.
- Select “Screen Sharing (wireless)” under “featured functions.” This works on a Samsung Smart TV
- Open your Mirror app or casting app. and search for the name of your TV.
- Tap on the connect button to start mirroring your phone screen to your TV.
- Launch the Disney Plus app and start streaming.
- Instantly, your phone screen will be mirrored to your TV.
Here is an alternative approach if the mirror process doesn’t work for you.
Dinsey Plus code not working? Here is how to fix Disney Plus not working on Smart TV.
How to Login to Disney Plus on TV with Code
If you are not using your Disney Plus login on your phone. You can choose your smart TV and turn on the feature. However, to login Disney Plus on TV you’d need the “Disney Plus login code.” So, by following the steps below you will learn how to login to Disney plus on tv with code.
- Download and install the Disney Plus TV app on your Smart TV.
- Launch the Disney Plus app
- Take note of the Disney Plus login code and https://disneyplus.com/login on your TV screen.
- Open a browser on your phone and visit Disneyplus.com/login or disneyplus.com/start.
- Type the Disney Plus Login code on your TV screen and hit the “Enter Now” button.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account with your username and password.
Instantly, the Disneyplus.com/login enter code screen will be refreshed automatically on your smart TV and you will be signed in to your Disney Plus account with your phone.
How to Login Disney Plus on TV
This method covers all the steps to take to log in to Disney Plus on smart TV including the Verizon smart TV and watch your favourite TV shows, movies, series, and episodes on Disney Plus on TV at home.
- Launch the Disney Plus TV on your smart TV
- Select the “Login” tab once the app opens.
- An instruction to follow to sign in to your Disney Plus account will pop up. This may include a URL disneyplus.com login/begin or something similar and a 4 or 8-digit code to use to log in to your Disney Plus on your phone browser or computer browser.
- Now, go to the activation website, disneyplus.com/begin and enter the 8 or 4-digit code on your TV screen depending on the character on your TV screen and click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your Disney Plus username (email) and password and follow the instruction on the screen to log in to your Disney Plus on your TV.
This is the step to follow on how to log in to Disney Plus on TV. The steps above work perfectly for Samsung smart TV, LG, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
How to Login Disney Plus on Smart TV (Roku)
You probably don’t want to miss this how-to login Disney Plus on smart TV and other streaming devices like Roku. There is no need to mirror the Disney Plus app with your phone to your Roku in this scenario. All you need to do is to follow the steps below.
- Press the Roku “Home” button on the remote.
- Navigate to the “Channel Store” and select the “Streaming Channel.”
- Search for “Disney” in the search box.
- Once the “Disney +” app populates from the search result, just select it.
- Wait for the app to be downloaded and installed on your Roku.
- Launch the “Disney Plus” on your Roku and sign in with your username and password otherwise create a new Disney Plus account and start your Disney + free trial.
How to Login to Disney Plus with Verizon
You need to have a Verizon account before you can add Disney+ to your Verizon. So, by following the steps below, you will learn how to login to Disney Plus with Verizon.
- Sign into your Verizon account (check the resource below) on a web browser.
- Click on “Account” >> Apps & Add-ons.”
- Choose “Apps & Add-ons Overview.”
- Go to the “Entertainment” section and click on “Learn More” under the “Disney+” section.
- To subscribe to the “Disney Bundle” on your Verizon you need to click on “Add Disney Bundle – My Verizon Website” which includes “Disney+, Hulu, ad ESPN+.”
- Click on “Get it Now” at the upper right.
- Type in your “Email” address and repeat the email address again that you will like to use to login to your Disney+ subscription and click on “Check Email.”
- Tap on “Close” if you see a pop-up that says “The email address you have entered has already been used to enrol in…”
- Choose your preferred option from the screen that states “Enroll in Disney+” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Accept the terms and conditions from the screen and click on “Enroll in Disney+.”
- Review the information and click on “Go to Disney.”
- Type your Email address and select “Agree and Continue.”
- Type your “Password” and click on the “Continue” button.
You will see a congratulatory message on your screen and henceforth you can stream Disney Plus on your PC or mobile.
How to Login to Disney Plus with Hulu
You can get Disney Plus with Hulu. But you must be an eligible subscriber. So, by following the steps below you will learn how to login to Disney Plus with Hulu.
- Log into your Hulu account with your username and password.
- Go to “Subscription” and click on “Manage Adds-on.”
- Scroll down to “Partner Add-ons” and click on “Disney+(with Ads).
- Click on “Review Changes” to confirm.
- Click on “Activate your Disney+ Account.”
- Log in to your “Disney+” with your “Hulu” username and password.
With the steps above you will be able to login to Disney Plus with Hulu if you followed the steps above correctly.
How to Login to ESPN Plus with Disney Bundle
With your Disney bundle, you can log in to ESPN Plus with your details. You can do this whether you have an ESPN account or not. So, by following the steps below you will learn how to login to ESPN Plus with Disney bundle.
You can learn how you can change ESPN+ language as we share the steps involved in this article.
Note: The link to activate your ESPN+ and Hulu Plus with Disney Bundle will be provided or sent to you during the registration process. However, if that skipped your mind you can always activate any of the bundles via your Hulu account.
- Log in to your Hulu account (See the resource section below).
- Scroll to “Activations.”
- Click on “Activate” next to “ESPN Plus.”
- Create a new “ESPN Account” or sign into your existing ESPN+ account.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation process.
Find our resources link below.
- Verizon: https://secure.verizon.com/signin
- Hulu: http://hulu.com/account
- Disney Plus login code: Disneyplus.com/login