An online related approach to request La fitness membership cancellation is to download the cancellation form from your user portal, print the form, fill the form, envelop it, and mail it to the nearest La fitness location for processing. However, we discovered that a lot of La fitness members do not know how to print the La fitness cancellation form. Therefore, we have taken it upon us to detail how you can print the cancellation form in your membership portal to process the termination of your La fitness membership.
How to Print La Fitness Cancellation Form
We considered how to print La Fitness cancellation form to request for the termination of your account.
- Go to the La Fitness portal.
- Click on “Member Login.
- Enter your username and password and click on “Sign in”.
- Click on the “Account Information” tab.
- Tap on the “Cancellation Form” to download.
The cancellation form to request La fitness membership termination will be downloaded. Next, you’d have to take it to a computer center to print it out, fill the form and process the cancellation. And on the contrary, you can print the form at home if you have a printer.
How to Reset La Fitness Password
You need either your La fitness username or membership ID to sign in to your account. However, your La fitness password is an additional requirement to sign in to your account and print the cancellation form.
- Go to the La fitness homepage.
- Click on “Member Login” located to the top left.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your “Member Tag”.
- Check “I’m not a robot” and click “Continue”.
- Verify your account.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter the password again and click on the “Save” button.
The new password will replace the old login password. Hence, the new password will be used to sign in to your La fitness membership account