This tutorial is centered around how to download and Install TutuApp on iPhone/iPad or Android and Windows computer. If you have an Android emulator installed on your PC you will get to learn how you can run the TutuApp APK on a Windows computer.
As an iPhone/iPad user, we know that it’s not all apps that are available at iOS apps store. Some paid apps cannot be download for free due to payment restriction except you jailbreak your iOS device.
However, when you have the like of Tutuapp, HipStore, Tweakbox, AppCake, AppChina, and the iOSEmus app installed on your iOS for iPhone and iPad, you’d end the campaign for not being able to download cracked and modified apps on your phone without jailbreaking.
These apps are the answers to “is it possible to download third-party apps without jailbreak an iOS device.
For Android users, you don’t have a reason to miss Tutu app for downloading cracked and modified apps without rooting your phone. The aptoide free paid apps downloader is an alternative for Android users. You can even use Uptodown APK app, APKpure, and Revdl.
Android users can also download an APK version of all apps that cannot be found in the Google play store and install it on their device. The procedure is extremely easy. All you just have to do is enable install from unknown sources. No need to root your Android phone. And if rooted already, it’s an added advantage to have more control over your device.
Apparently, you can install Tutuapp on iOS as well as on a computer. Also, if you want to have a taste tutu app.vip app, here in this article, I will share with you explicitly process to download and install the Tutuapp on iOS, Android device, and on PC without emulators like Bluestack.
Tutuapp Features for all Devices
Whether you choose to install Tutu app for smartphone or for PC to download and install cracked and modified app on your iOS without jailbreaking and on Android without rooting, below are the notable feature of the free-paid app downloader.
- No root or jailbreak access is required
- It supports all devices both iOS and Android
- No registration is required
- You can use the app without Apple ID sign
- It offers a superb download speed
- The app database has new apps added to it every day that are paid.
Tutuapp Supported Devices (iOS)
The app doesn’t have respect for any device. As far as you are running iOS even if not iOS 11 or iOS 11.2 on your device, the app that can be download from Tutuapp.vip supports the following iOS devices.
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
Tutuapp Supported Android OS
It doesn’t matter whether you own an iOS device or not. The app supports all Android devices running on at least one of the following OS.
Android 1.0 if you still have one, Android 1.5 cupcake, Android 1.6 Donut, Android 2.0/2.1 – Eclair, Android 2.2 – Froyo, Android 2.3 – Gingerbread, Android 3.0/3.1/3.2 – Honeycomb, Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 – Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 – KitKat, Android 5.0 / 5.1 – Lollipop, Android 6.0 – Marshmallow, Android 7.0 – Nougat, and Android 8.0 – Oreo.
How Tutuapp onto iPhone/iPad
This steps guide you through how to install TutuApp onto iPhone/iPad device.
1. Open a browser on your phone (Chrome, Safari, Opera-mini, and Edge) work fine and visit www.tutuapp.vip or to the website iOS app version.
2. Tap on the install icon that appears on the screen pop up
3. Navigate back to your iPhone/iPad screen to see the Tutuapp already installed and added.
4. Now, open the Safari browser once again and scroll down the interface to click on Trust Now.
5. Tap on Allow from the popup
6. You will be taken to Profile & Management on your iOS general settings and scroll to click the test written below Enterprise Apps.
7. Tap on Trust “Brainstorm Technolabs” to verify TutuApp
8. Tap on Trust from the popup
If you follow these procedures as explained above the TutuApp will be download and installed on your phone. The app will also be added as a trusted apps on your phone.
However, if you do not want to go through the entire procedures above to add the TutuApp as a trusted app follow the steps below.
How to Add Tutuapp as a Trusted App
The trusted app feature in iOS is the same as unknown sources on Android device. For the fact that you have successfully installed the Tutu app doesn’t guarantee you that you will not encounter problems when you want to download apps using the app.
To add Tutu app as a trusted device follow these procedures…
- Go to phone settings
- Navigate to General
- Click on profile and Device management
- Click on Tutuapp
- Add it as a trusted device
Having done this you should not have issues downloading apps like Pokemon Go using the app on your iPhone.
How to Download Tutuapp for Android
You can also download and install Tutu app on your Android phone to download paid apps for free. It requires registration either neither does it require a token to activate the app. However, if you’d like to download the Tutu app and install it on your Android device instead of Aptoide follow these instructions.
- Open a new browser tab on your Android browser
- Visit Tutu app for Android
- Tap the download button
- It’s just 12MB
- Wait for the app to download completely
- Swipe down the notification tray
- Click on the Tutu app to start installing
- Click on done or open to launch the app
If the above steps are followed correctly the Tutu app will be downloaded and install on your Android phone. You can check for the Tutu app icon in your app menu.
How to Fix Tutuapp Not Downloading
For some reason, it’s possible not to be able to download the Tutu app. However, in case you have difficulties downloading the tutu app follow these steps to fix it.
Check Time and Date
When you are downloading apps directly from apps store you need to make sure you time is current with your location region time. However, the fastest means to fix the time error is to set time to automatic update so that it will be coherent with your network provider’s time.
Go to phone settings >> time and & date >> automatically.
This procedure will help update your time to your network provider’s time. Afte this, go back to the tutuappvip website and redownload the app again for your OS.
Disable and Enable WiFi
It’s possible for WiFi connection on your phone to also cause problem downloading the tutu app. However, a quick fix is not to permanently disable the WiFi, instead, disable the feature and re-enable it again.
Go to phone settings >> WiFi >> Disbale >> Re-enable.
Then, after this, follow the procedure shared above and download Tutuapp again to your OS or your computer.
How to Download and Install Tutuapp on PC
You can also install the Tutuapp on your PC to download cracked, modified, and paid apps for iOS and Android on your PC and transfer it to your phone using Bluetooth, USB cable, and even Xender.
If you wish to download and install Tutu appvip on your PC follow these procedures.
1. Go to APK download site to search for the latest TutuApp APK.
3. Click on the download button to download TutuApp.apk to your Windows PC.
2. Launch Android emulator on your phone. If you have not installed an emulator to run Android apps check out these emulators. However, here in this guide to install TutuApp on PC we’ll make use of BlueStacks 4.0.
3. Tap on apps >> Choose APK or tap on Install APK to the bottom right
4. Navigate to your download folder and select TutuApp.apk installer
5. TutuApp APK will be installed on your PC using the BlueStacks 4.0 emulator.
With an emulator on your Windows computer you can download and install TutuApp APK on Windows 7/8/10.
How to Download Apps on PC Using Tutuapp
If you followed the step by step approach shared above you’d have downloaded and installed the Tutu App on your PC. However, to download free paid apps using the TutuApp and transfer it to your phone or install it on your PC, follow these procedures
1. Double-tap on TutuApp icon on your computer’s desktop and make sure you are connected to an internet access.
2. Type the name of the apps you want to download into the search box and click on the enter button on your PC.
3. Tap on the download button to download the searched app on your PC.
4. Click on the app once the download is complete and tap on the install butoon.
I used the TutuApp to download WhatsApp and install it on my PC. You can download all paid and free apps using the app downloader without rooting your Android phone or jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad.