Latex table generator is an important tool to create latex table when writing latex code for online and offline assignment. And the main tool use in creating tables in latex that I have been using before now and still use few days before writing on latex table creator is called latable.
Latable can be used to create latex table multicolumn, latex table template, and in fact you can insert caption in your table using latable latex table generator.
Once you have the required latable software to create your table without accessing latex software, all you then need to is copy the code and paste it in the position you want the table to be in your latex code.
Right in latable, you can use the width, and adjust the row and column of your table.
However, here in this post you will learn how to create multicolumn table using offline latable for latex table creator.
How to Use Latex Table Generator to Create Table in Latex
Before we proceed to create table in your latex program I would assume you know how to use latex, and writing some syntax on your own. However, here we’d only concern on how to create a table and paste the table code into your latex program.
Also, if you are participating in an online forum and someone request for latex table online, this same technique can be used to create the table offline and just share the table code or syntax online.
Following the steps below you will be able to create latex table online or offline using latex table generator for free.
1. Download latable from latex or follow this link to download the latex latable for your PC. As as the time of writing this post, latable is just 500K.
2. Extract the file into a new folder and double click on latable extension to run the table online creator.
3. Click on new and enter the number of rows and column in the space provided, select tabular from the option and click on OK to proceed.
4. Click on each column and row to enter what you are expected to be in the designated position. And click on copy/hide code preview to get your table codes.
5. Now, open you text studio and paste the table code generated using latable and click on build and preview and you are good to go.
Note that you can use latable to also create multicolumn table at the same time. But most importantly, it’s one of the best online latex table generator ever used.