Family-friendly services like Disney+ allow each member to have a separate profile, which is a plus to the package. To differentiate the distinct profiles that are simple for every family member, each must have their list of favourite shows and films. This article will show you how to change Disney+ profile picture using your favourite character’s avatar.
Disney+ is a popular streaming service that features a large selection of movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Users can establish up to seven separate profiles, each with its specific preferences and recommendations. Changing your profile picture is one method to personalize your profile.
When you first sign up for Disney+, your profile picture is usually Mickey Mouse. You may choose another character to symbolize you, no matter how well-known and amazing Mickey is. You can change your profile image if you get tired of it. With so many options, there’s a high possibility you will be updating your profile image frequently. You can also include your full name or a nickname.
You may change the profile picture on Disney+ to match your favourite Disney character, whether it’s Baby Yoda, Elsa, or even Mickey Mouse. Here’s how to change your Disney+ Profile picture avatar from your web browser or the iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile app.
How many Profiles does Disney+ Allow?
Disney+ allows you to create up to seven different profiles, including your own, and six additional profiles you can create for your friends or family members. Each profile, whether created for adults or children, will feature its watch history and receive personal recommendations based on said history.
Note that each profile, whether created for adults or children, will feature its watch history and receive recommendations based on said history.
How to Change Disney+ Profile Picture
Since most users are more likely to select their favourite character, it can be easy to find if you give each of your profiles a profile image. You can therefore opt for an image that will be easier on the eyes rather than a name.
Even if you’re in a rush, you can change your profile photo in a matter of minutes. By launching the Disney+ app and selecting the pencil symbol, you can change your profile photo. Follow the steps below to change the profile picture on Disney+ from a browser and an app:
How to change Disney+ Profile Picture
Following the steps below you will be able to change your Disney+ profile picture.
- After logging into Disney+ in your browser, you will be taken to the main screen, which displays all of the available movies and TV shows.
- Once you get to that screen, you will notice your profile in the upper-right corner.
- Select your profile to see the other options listed under it.
- Once you access that option, you will see the other family members’ profiles as well as several settings to choose from.
- Select “Edit Profile,” which is directly under the “Add Profile” button.
- You will now see the profiles on your Disney+ account that you can update.
- There will be an Edit icon in the form of a little pencil.
- Click on the icon to change the avatar on your profile.
- Once you select a profile, you will be presented with several options for customizing your settings.
- To the right of those options is your current profile picture, along with another Edit icon.
- To change your profile picture, click on the pencil icon.
- You will be directed to a page with all of the different Disney characters you can choose as your profile photo.
- You can then go through the options and select the character you want to use as your profile image.
- After clicking on the symbol, the website will return you to the Edit Profile page you were on before.
- Once on this page, click on the “Save” button near the bottom of the screen, just below “App Language.”
- After you have saved your icon, the site will take you to the “Who’s Watching?” page.
- Your new profile picture will be visible.
- Select your newly chosen profile picture and begin to watch your favourite Disney shows and movies.
That’s it! This is how to change the profile picture on Disney+.
How to Change Disney+ Profile Picture on iOS or Android devices
Editing your profiles in the app is a little easier than on the browser. Follow the steps below:
- When you click on your profile symbol in the bottom right corner, you will be taken to a screen that displays all of your profiles.
- Select the “Edit Profiles” button to access the various profiles that can be edited.
- To begin editing profiles, simply click on the pencil symbol next to the profile you wish to change.
- When you are on your profile page, click on the “Edit” button next to your profile picture.
- You will be able to view the whole library of images from which to choose.
- Choose the icon that best represents you and your profile.
- Once you select your image, you will be returned to the “Edit Profile” settings menu.
- To update your profile photo, click “Save” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now that you have saved everything, you will be directed back to the profile page, where the settings reside.
- To return to the main screen, click on the “Home” button, or use the magnifying glass to find your next program.
- Disney made it simple to change your profile image into your favorite character, especially on the app.
You can now change the profile picture on Disney+ to whoever your favourite character is, even if that changes for you. As soon as you check in, you will see your chosen Disney friend in your profile photo. Every member of the family will have a unique character, allowing you to enjoy every show.
After choosing your favourite character or an avatar that resembles you, you should make them easy to distinguish. You can also apply stringent parental restrictions if you have children and want to ensure that they only visit their profiles.