Parallel space is an app to use a dual app on the same device. You can use two WhatsApp or more on a single device. However, with the Parallel space app, you can have two number for two WhatsApp on your smartphone without them interrupting one another.
What you are about to learn in this post is how to download the latest parallel space Android app for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to run multiple Android apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, etc on your PC without using the WhatsApp web or Skype web or even the Facebook full-on mobile or PC.
Last time on parallel space we discussed how to install parallel space on Android phone and run dual whatsapp on one Android phone. While running parallel space on your device root access is not compulsory. It’s also worth to note that you can install multiple whatsapp or apps on your device without ogWhatsapp.
OGwhatsapp and GBwhatsapp are other ways to run multiple apps on Android though but they’re apk files support. The two apk files make it possible to run two WhatsApp apk app on one Android phone without rooting.
Also, outside the popular parallel space app you can use some notable Android app like app cloner, 2accounts, etc to run multiple WhatsApp account on a single mobile without ranting root access.
Meanwhile, you can also use parallel space for windows 7/8/8.1/10 with the help of Bluestacks and run multiple of everything on your PC.
Parallel Space App Download for PC
Since parallel space is an Android app you can also run it on Windows 7/8/8.1/10. Although, there is no parallel space .exe installer for PC, but, with the help of Bluestacks it’s very easy to run any Android app on windows. Also, for windows mobile, you can install parallel space to use multiple WhatsApp account.
Supposed you are unable to install the official parallel space app on your windows mobile you can simply download and install the apk from apk download website to start using multiple accounts on your mobile.
Some made a mistake of searching for parallel space for PC on Filehippo rather than trying to install it to their PC using Bluestacks and keep the ball rolling with the use of double WhatsApp and two everything on their PC.
How to Download Latest Parallel for PC
The best way to run Android app on PC is with the help of Bluestacks app or other popular emulators for Windows and Mac such as GenyMotion and play store login details.
However, we’ve carried out this and it’s tested and trusted. You can follow the same procedure to install your choice of Android app on Windows PC.
1. Download and install Bluestacks for PC on your computer running windows OS. It’s just 320MB or thereabout. To make your download faster you can use IDM Chrome inbuilt downloader.
2. Launch Bluestacks installed on your windows by clicking on Bluestacks icon on your computer desktop. For the first time, it often takes Bluestacks to load search engine for the .exe search engine.
2. Navigate to the search option to the top right of the page and search for ‘parallel space’ and then click on enter to initiate a search or click on the search icon.
3. If this is your first time of using Bluestacks to install Android apps on windows you will prompt to login with your Gmail account details otherwise you will be we get the screen below.
4. Click on install icon circled in the image above and click on accept to start the installation. You can also toggle around the option before installing the Parallel Space for Windows 7/8/10.
5. Parallel space will be installed on your windows directly from Bluestacks.
Congratulations you have successfully install parallel space on your windows OS.