Emus4u is an app store to download apps on iOS and Android smartphone without rooting or jailbreaking. Emus4U offers unlimited access to download third-party apps on iOS 11 and it doesn’t require jailbreak access for iPhone, iPad, and iPod to download Emus4U app. For Android, there is no root access.
However, if you own an iOS device such as iPhone or iPod 6G Touch with a jailbreak accessing, using Emus4U to download third-party apps on it is an added advantage.
You, however, do not need to un-jailbreak the device to download and install the app store on your device. There is no limitation to using Emus4U app on iPhone and Android.
Officially, Emus4U is developed for iOS users. however, the Emus4U APK is also available to all Android users to download and install third-party apps, games, wallpapers, themes, and many more.
This guide with a complete guide to downloading Emus4U APK for Android and how to sideload the app on iOS devices without using a PC.
For Windows and Mac users, you will learn how to download and install the Google play store and Apple apps store alternative on your smartphone to download and install apps that are not available in the Apple or Google apps store using an emulator such as Nox app player, BlueStacks 4, GenyMotion, and other emulators you are familiar with.
Table of Contents
What is Android Emulator?
An emulator is a software or a tool to use mobile apps on Windows or Mac computer. We all know we cannot run Android apps and games on PC, however, with the help of an emulator, you can authorize your PC to use a mobile app on it and it will run smoothly.
Therefore, since Emus4U is a smartphone app to download apps and games, both paid and free, and those that are kicked out of the apps store without rooting and or jailbreaking, then, users can use an emulator to run the app on Windows and Mac computer to download computer software and install it on your PC.
Features of Emus4U
- Firstly, you need to know that Emus4U app is not an official app recommended by smartphone OS developer to download and install apps. It’s a third-party app download source. So, all apps downloaded from this source can be from your OS apps store and it can be from other developers.
- Emus4U app is totally free and you don’t need special access to use the app store
- There is no special requirement to download and install the app on either your iPhone or Android
- No jailbreak for iOS or root for Android that is required to use the app on your phone. However, if your device is rooted already, it’ll only serve as an added advantage to use apps and games that require a root or jailbreak access to use and play.
- It’s available for iOS 10, iOS 11, and iOS 12 new release. Android Pie users can also download and use the apps store to download APK apps that are not in the Google play store.
Download Emus4U APK for Android
For Android APK version of the Emus4U app, here is the procedure to download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
1. Firstly, go to your phone settings >> scroll download and click on security >> tap “unknown sources >> toggle to enable it >> OK.
Note: A popup warning will come up telling you are about to enable install from unknown sources which could enhance you to install an that can harm your device, just click OK to proceed.
2. Download Emus4U APK to your phone from the table below and make sure the app is saved in your download folder. Or, the Emus4U.apk file might still be available in your phone notification tray
3. Swipe down your Android notification tray and click on Emus4U.apk file or go to your phone file manager >> storage SD >> download folder >> and click on the Emus4U app.
4. Tap on the install button to the bottom right and wait for a couple of second for the app to install successfully on your smartphone.
Now, the app icon will be added to your phone apps icon where you can easily launch to use it to download apps on your Android phone.
Download Emus4U iOS for iPhone, iPad, & iPod
Here is a simple approach to download Emus4U iOS for iPhone, iPad, and iPod using iOS 11 and iOS 12 new release.
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone device to access the download sources on your iPhone. Safari is widely used on iPhone as an alternative to UC Browser, so, here we’ll still make use of the Safari browser.
2. Now, go to your Safari browser and visit ” iinstaller.net ” without quotes and click on the search button or icon
3. On the next page, click on the install yellow button as marked out in the diagram below
4. From the popup click on the “Allow” and click on the “install” button to grant access to the Emus4U app to be installed on your iOS device
5. Now, tap on install again and then tap install again to successfully install the apps store on your phone. You can do this without a computer and you can also use the Cydia Impactor to download and sideload the Emus4U app on your iOS device.
6. Once the installation process is completed then tap on the done icon and you are done.
However, since the app is an app that is downloaded from a third-party source, there is a need to add the app as a trusted app on your iPhone.
Add Emus4U iOS as a Trusted App
This will enable you to use the app without encountering a user error message. To add the app as a trusted app on your iOS device follow these procedures.
- Launch Settings from your Home Screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Profiles.
- Tap the name of the distributor under the Enterprise App section.
- Tap to trust.
- Tap to confirm.
Download Emus4U Windows and Mac Tutorial
Here is a quick approach to download and install the Emus4U app store on your Windows and Mac computer. Like I said earlier, we’ll use an emulator to sideload the APK version on your Windows and Mac computer.
Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your Windows. For Mac users, I recommend the GenyMotion emulator.
Download the APK app from the table below. Make sure you download the APK version.
Launch the emulator on your PC and wait for it to load. If you are using the Nox emulator you will see some default apps like play store, play games, file manager, and the rest. For BlueStacks users, launch the emulator and go to the “My App” option and click on it.
Then click on “Choose APK” or “Install APK” and select the Emus4U APK app from your PC’s download folder.
The Emus app will be installed successfully on your PC and you can start to use it right there.
Emus4U App Full Details
The Emus4U app full details below include the APK download link and other relevant information.
|Android APK||Download Link|
|Supports||Android & iOS 11, iOS 12|
|File Size||8.67 MB|
|Utility||Apps download store|