60% of people who opt to use the free trial of a product or platform always cancel the free trial before the billing date, and the check free trial is not an exemption. With that in mind, we have discussed how to cancel Chegg free trial in this article including other pieces of vital information.
If you have signed up with Chegg and you are currently on the free trial bear in mind that after your free trial ends, you will be charged to continue using the premium features of Chegg.
In a situation where you do not want to continue making use of Chegg or you are not willing to pay the required amount then you can cancel Chegg free trial with the information in this article.
We have discussed how to cancel Chegg free trial so that you will not be charged at the end of your free trial.
We have also discussed how you can cancel your subscription if you are already a premium member of the platform.
Finally, we have also discussed how you can pause your Chegg premium account so that your subscription will not be running while you are not making use of the platform. This feature is for those who are already premium subscribers and not those on a free trial.
Without much further ado let’s go into the main content in this article as we have discussed a lot of educative things that would help you understand the check cancellation process.
I don’t want to cancel Chegg Free Trial Subscription, can I pause it?
If you do not want to cancel your subscription with Chegg then you can pause it, this is possible on Chegg. platform
If you are making use of a free trial the only thing you would need to do is to cancel your free trial before the 30th day so that Chegg will not charge your account.
The pause feature is only available to monthly subscribers on Chegg who are already subscribing for the services offered on Chegg and not on a free trial.
If you pause your subscription on Chegg you will not be charged so long as your subscription is paused.
Bear in mind that you can only keep your account pause or inactive for a maximum of six months after which Chegg will continue to charge your bank and reactivate your account.
To pause your Chegg premium account subscription, all you need to do is go to the check premium account subscription page, you will see an option that says Pause Subscription, click on it and your subscription will be paused for a maximum of six months.
If you have subscribed on Chegg through iTunes or Google Play then you can pause the subscription through any of these channels with which you have subscribed.
If I Pause my account can I get a refund for the remaining time?
It might surprise you to know that check will refund you the equivalent amount of money commensurate to the time remaining on your subscription if you send an email request a refund.
if you have used a suspension for half a month the other days will be calculated and a refund will be given to you if you request so.
After you have paused the account you can decide to ask for a refund of the remaining period of time or you can decide to reactivate your account.
But remember you should do this before the next six months as Chegg will reactivate your account if you do not do this within 6 months.
How to cancel Chegg Free Trial
If you have subscribed for the free trial with Chegg it is important that you know how to cancel check free trial
Make sure you know the date that will make it the 30th day of your free trial as if you do not cancel your free trial before this particular day you will be charged.
To cancel Chegg free trial follow the procedure below:
- Make sure that you are logged into your Chegg account irrespective of the device you are using just make sure that you are logged in.
- Go to your account section and locate the Account Settings and click on it.
- If you have done this correctly you’ll be taken to your account settings which would include your subscription.
- You will see an option that says change or cancel membership.
- At this point select the Cancel Membership option and you will see that your free trial with Chegg will be terminated and you will not be charged.
How to cancel Chegg Subscription
If you are already a premium member but for whatever reason, you want to cancel your Chegg account subscription then the process we have discussed below will help you go through the process.
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the check official website using your desktop browser.
- Then login into the account you want to cancel its subscription.
- On the account section, locate my account settings and click on it.
- The next thing you need to do is to click on Orders, at this point you will see your subscription and in the subscription settings select cancel.
- Specify that you are cancelling your Chegg subscription and you will receive a confirmation for your cancellation.
Bear in mind that after you have cancelled your check premium account subscription you still have access to the premium features until the end of the subscription period.