Site kit by Google Wordpress plugin is a single plugin to manage all Google services in Wordpress dashboard. The plugin by Google gives Wordpress users control over Google services like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Consoles, Google AdSense, and a lot more at the back end of a WordPress site.
With the site kit by Google, you will be able to check your WordPress site speed for both mobile and desktop, link your Google AdSense and other services. However, here in this guide, we’ll detail the Google site kit review and how to configure the Google Site Kit plugin for Wordpress.
Google Site Kit Download
Here is how to download site kit Wordpress plugin and install it on your WordPress site. You can also download Site kit plguin from the Wordpress plugin site through “sitekit.withgoogle.com“
- Log in to your Wordpress site
- Navigate to plugin >> new plugin
- Type and search for “site kit by Google”
- Tap on the install button
- Click on “activate”
Now, you have successfully downloaded and installed the site kit Wordpress plugin. But, it’s not active yet. You have to configure it manually to be able to link your Google AdSense, webmaster console, analytics, and other Google services on your WordPress site.
How to Link Sitekit by Google with AdSense
Here is how to link your AdSense account to the Google site kit plugin to be able to receive and view your AdSense data on your WordPress.
- Log in to your WordPress site
- Navigate to site kit >> dashboard
- Click on “Start setup”
- Click on “sign in with Google”
- Select your Gmail that is linked with your AdSense account and sign in
- Tap “Allow” to confirm site kit by Google to access your account data
- Tap “Allow” to grant permission to site kit by Google to access your AdSense data
- Tick option on the next interface depending on your choice and click “Allow”
- Once you have been successfully verified click on the “Allow” button
- You will see a congratulation message on the site kit interface. Now click on go to the dashboard.
- Google AdSense will start showing on the site if you have not added your ads code. However, for a recommendation, click on recommended and tap on the continue button.
- You will then be taken to your Google AdSense dashboard.
Now, your Google AdSense data will be added to your WordPress site and you will be able to check your Google AdSense earning from your site backend.
The Sitekit by Google allows you to manage your WordPress site analytics, see top posts, trending keywords, and see how far your website keywords are fairing in the search engines like the Google search engine.
- Log in to your WordPress site
- Navigate to Site Kit >> Settings
- Click on “Connect more services”
- Click on “Set up Google Analytics”
- Sign in to your Google account linked to your WordPress site analytics
- Tap “Allow” again and again. This will occurs four times.
- Manage the permission to suit your choice and click on the “Allow” button
- Select the analytics account, property, view, and click on “Configure Analytics”
The service will be added to your WordPress site successfully and you will be able to check your site analytics.