Even though it attempted to cater to all customer personas, Paramount is not a one-size-fits-all video content company.
However, the thousands of shows it offers make it a top on-demand video streaming service like Netflix and Disney Plus.
Coupled with that, it can be viewed on any internet-enabled tech device, such as a smartphone PC or a smart computer, or other supported devices, such as your Roku TV.
However, since you are here to learn how to cancel paramount plus Roku you might feel the paramount plus channels is not a great fit for you or you don’t want to go on with the payment due to personal reason
And since that is the case, keep reading to learn the different ways you can do that and what you need to resort to if your Paramount Plus subscription is not cancelled.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Roku
If you started your Paramount Plus subscription through your Roku TV or streaming device, there are several ways to cancel it.
It is possible to cancel it through the Roku device, the website, the official Roku website, or the paramount plus website.
Since you are aware of that, let’s break down the procedures for each of the three steps.
How to cancel the Paramount Plus Roku device:
- Start Roku and navigate to the home screen.
- Using your Roku remote, press the right button.
- Choose the Paramount Plus section from the channel’s grid.
- On the Roku remote, press the asterisk (*).
- Select Manage Subscription from the pop-up menu.
- Then click the Cancel Subscription button.
- To confirm the selection, click Cancel Subscription once more.
NB: After following these steps, your Paramount Plus subscription should have been successfully cancelled from your Roku TV. However, if you had some billing left at the time of cancellation, your Paramount Plus subscription will keep running until your subscription runs out.
Recommended: How do I get paramount Plus on Hulu
Roku Official Website – How to Cancel Paramount Plus Roku
If you initiated the subscription using Roku Pay, cancelling it through the official website is preferable.
Anyway, here is how to cancel the subscription from there.
- Launch any browser you have and visit the Roku Official Web Site.
- Sign in to your Roku account using your credentials.
- After you’ve signed in, click the Account icon.
- Select the “My Account” option.
- Click “Manage your subscriptions” under the “Manage Account” section.
- Select Paramount Plus from the list of Active Subscriptions and then click the Cancel Subscription button.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Using the web
The procedures outlined above will successfully cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. If it does, you can cancel it through the official Paramount Plus website.
Here are the procedures you should follow for that.
- Visit the official website of Paramount Plus using a web browser.
- In the top right corner, click the “Profile” symbol.
- Next, select the Account option.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- If necessary, confirm your choices and terminate your Paramount Plus subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus through the App
Whether you installed the application on your iPhone, iPad, or on your Android phone, if you initiated the subscription via the Android app,
- Launch the app and tap on More > Account in the lower right corner.
- Select “Manage Subscription.”
- Choose Paramount+.
- Finally, select Cancel Subscription and then Confirm.
Recommended: How much is Paramount Plus on Amazon prime
How to Cancel Paramount Plus through Amazon
With Amazon Prime, you can add Paramount Plus and start streaming right from the Prime Video app. However, you have to pay for it since it is a premium service.
But that shouldn’t be a problem since you are paying no more or less than what a regular Paramount Plus user would pay.
However, you might not be too settled on the cost since you can only subscribe to the premium plan, which starts at $9.99.
While there are alternatives to getting a plan where you can access the essential plan, you can decide to cancel your subscription by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to Amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions in your browser.
- Locate and click on “Manage Subscriptions” next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- Now click on the link under “Manage Your Prime Video Channels.”
- Below the “Prime Video Channels” section, locate the subscription you wish to cancel,
- Select “Cancel Channel” to confirm.
Alternatively, you can decide to cancel it by following the steps below:
- Go to Manage Your Top Video Channels.
- Select Prime Video Channels
- Now, locate the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel Channel and confirm your decision.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV
If you started your Paramount Plus subscription after adding it to your Apple TV, here’s how to cancel it without any problems.
- Turn on the TV and navigate to the settings menu.
- Choose users and accounts,
- Next, select your “account.”
- After that, select Subscriptions.
- Locate and select Cancel Subscription from the menu.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you started your Paramount Plus subscription through your Play Store account, you should cancel it using this method.
- At the top-right corner of your Play Store app, tap on your profile image.
- Locate and choose Payments and Subscriptions.
- Select Subscriptions now.
- Tap Cancel Subscription under Paramount Plus.
NB: If you are not seeing any subscriptions, check if you are logged in using the right email address.
How do you Cancel Paramount Plus on IPhone?
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus from the app store and are struggling to cancel your subscription, follow the steps highlighted below.
- Start your iOS device and launch the Settings application.
- Next, tap on your name.
- After doing that, select Subscriptions.
- If “Subscriptions” isn’t showing up, choose “iTunes & App Store.”
- Select your Apple ID and choose subscription if you see that option.
- Now, tap on the plus (+) symbol.
- Now choose “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your selection.
How to Cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial
Paramount Plus offers a 7-day free trial once you subscribe to any of their plans as a new user. However, you can get up to 30 days of the free trial if you make use of the Coupert Chrome extension while registering.
Here is how you can do that:
- Firstly, you have to install the Coupert Google Chrome coupon extension.
- After that, sign up for the streaming service at Paramount Plus via the web.
- Choose a plan, then click “Continue” to enter your personal information.
- Afterwards, press the “proceed” button.
- Once you reach the checkout page, on the right side, click Have a promo code?
- Next, click the box to display all of Coupert’s available promotional codes.
- While browsing the deals, you’ll notice a trial offer for a free month rather than a week. Continue by choosing it.
Since you are aware of that, here is what you should do if you want to cancel your Paramount Plus free trial.
Firstly, go to where you initiated the subscription. Assume you started the subscription by adding “Paramount plus” to Amazon, Roku, or Xfinity.
You have to go there and cancel it from there.
I am sure that after going through the procedures above, you will be well-informed on how to cancel directly from any of these platforms.
If it doesn’t work, try cancelling it from the Roku website. But if that doesn’t work, then you might have to contact Roku customer support.
After going through this article, you should be well informed on how to cancel paramount Plus on Roku, how to cancel it from the official website, and what you need to do if your subscription ceases to exist.
If all these have been helpful, feel free to share and bookmark this website.