If you are planning to cancel your commitment to Postmamtes Unlimited after or before the end of the free trial deleting the app from your phone won’t stop your subscription. However, if you are limited with the idea to cancel your Postmante Unlimited subscription and a free trial, here we compiled a complete step on how to cancel Postmates Unlimted Subscription across all platforms.
Postmates Unlimited free trial lasts for just 7 days after which you will be charged $9.99/month or $99 annually. However, there is a condition to start Postmates Unlimited free trial and that is the obligation to link a payment method.
This will allow Postmates Unlimited to start your first subscription after the free trial. But, if you don’t want to be charged for $9.99/month or $99 annually depending on the subscription settings you opted for during the free trial registration here is how to cancel your membership subscription before the end of your Postmates Unlimited free trial and after the free trial has ended.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Postmates Unlimited Free Trial
If you do not want to be charged at the end of the Postmates Unlimited free trial you must move to cancel your free trial before the free trial ended.
- Open the Postmates Unlimited app on your phone (Android or iOS).
- Tap on your profile icon to the top left.
- Tap on “Manage Postmates Unlimited.”
- Click on “Manage Plan.” Here you should see your plan whether it’s a free trial or monthly or yearly plan.
- Tap on “Cancel Membership” from the two options.
- Tap on “Cancel Unlimited” from the popup.
Your Postmates Unlimited subscription or free trial will be cancelled. And you should see a success message afterwards and a notification in your email address that you cancelled your Postmates Unlimited plan.
How to Cancel Postmates Unlimited Subscription on Web
Simply follow the steps below to cancel both the Postmates Unlimited subscription and the free trial on a web browser.
- Go to Postmates website on your web browser and log in to your account.
- Tap on your account profile picture or icon.
- Tap “Account Settings” from the account “Menu.”
- Tap on “Cancel Automatic Renewal” under “Postmates Unlimited.”
- Click “I’m sure” to finish cancelling your membership.
You should see a confirmation message henceforth that you have successfully cancelled your Postmates Unlimited subscription auto-renewal.
You will still be able to use your Postmates Unlimited Subscription until the end of the subscription.
This implies that if you subscribed to Postmate Unlimited monthly or annual plan on December 17 and you cancelled your subscription on the 7th January, you will still be able to use the service until the 17th of January after which your subscription will be renewed.
This will not delete your Postmate Unlimited account. To permanently delete your Postmates Unlimited account refer to this guide.