This is coming so fast with the new Facebook messenger chatroom that allows iOS users to share their iPhone/iPad screen through Facebook messenger video calls. We have seen the likes of Zoom and FaceTime helping people to connect through the whole world with little or not setup stress. If you have been waiting for this feature from the Facebook messenger video call the feature is finally released. Now, you will be able to share iOS screen through Facebook messenger video call and this guide will put you through the entire procedures to achieve that.
Quickly follow the steps I shared below to screen share your iPhone with Facebook messenger video calls.
- Start a Facebook messenger video call.
- Swipe up your iPhone control panel from the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Share your screen”
- Click on “Start Sharing”.
- Click on “Start Broadcast”.
- Leave the “Broadcast popup” by clicking on the screen grey blank region.
- Swipe up from the Facebook messenger app to other apps on your screen to show your iPhone screen.
- Click on the stop button to stop sharing your screen.
After the above procedures, you can then proceed to end the Facebook messenger video calls if you are done sharing your screen.
You could run into an unknown or unidentified problem trying to use the new Facebook messenger iPhone screen share feature. These are what you should do to fix the problem.
- Update your iOS version
- Update Facebook Messenger.
With the latest version of both the iOS software and Facebook messenger, you should be able to screen share your iPhone with Facebook messenger video calls.