The Huawei Mate 30 Pro doesn’t come preinstalled with any of the Google play services which include the Google PlayStore. This implies that you cannot use Android app on the Huawei Mate 30 pro directly but this doesn’t mean you cannot use Android apps on the Huawei Mate Pro 30 like other Android phones. Before, you can download and install the Google PlayStore on Huawei Mate 30 pro with the help of lzplay.net to download Android apps. But not anymore since the lzplay service is no more in existence. However, another approach to install Android apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro using VMOS app and it’s currently the only way to use Android apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro for now.
However, this guide will explain how to install the Android apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro using VMOS app.
Table of Contents
What is the VMOS App?
VMOS is an app based-software that is based on Virtual Machine (VM). The VM system activates with a single click. This VMOS app could be likened to a virtual box (if you’ve had an experience using it).
The VMOS app-based software can be directly installed on a Linux or Android system through the VM technology. However, the VMOS app can be regarded as an Android emulator to run unsupported apps and games on it.
However, as regard Android users, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro can benefit from this downloading and installing the VMOS technology to download and install Android apps without the Google PlayStore.
How to Install VMOS on Huawei Mate Pro
The Virtual Machine (VM) OS creates another screen to install Android apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro. However, since the Google play store is no longer available on the Mate 30 Pro the VMOS app cannot be downloaded from the Google play store. But if you have installed the Google PlayStore app on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro to install Android apps you can skip this step otherwise, you must proceed to download VMOS APK for Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
- Go to your Huawei Mate 30 Pro settings
- Click on the Security tab
- Scroll down to enable install from unknown sources
- Click on”OK” from the popup
- Download VMOS APK from APKhere
- Navigate to file manager on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Go to the download folder and click on VMOS APK installer
- Click on the “install” tab to the bottom right
- The VMOS APK app will start installing on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro
This might take a few seconds due to the size of the VMOS APK file. However, upon successful installation, you are a step away from downloading Android apps on your device.
Note: This preparation is necessary to install VMOS APK on Huawei Mate 30 Pro to be able to install Android apps on the Huawei Mate version.
How to Run Android Apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro Using VMOS
The VMOS app-based software allows you to install Android apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro with a single click.
- Launch the VMOS app on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Click on the Google PlayStore app icon to the bottom right
- Sign in to your Google account (when prompted)
- Type in the search box the name of the app you want to install on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Tap on the install icon (just like the way it used to be on the default Google play store on other phones.
- Wait for the app to download and that is it.
This approach doesn’t require you to dive into your phone system like Lzplay.net. And this is by far the easiest to install Android apps from the Google play store on Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Google Pay and Netflix
This is really a heartbreaking and we can’t help at this time. If you are a Netflix fan, you will not be able to download the video streaming app from the Google play store using the VMOS APK app.
However, this doesn’t implies that you cannot download Netflix app to stream movies on Huawei Mate 30 Pro. You can download the Nextlix APK app to stream your favourite movies.
Note only that, the Google pay is also not available for download using VMOS on Huawei Mate 30 Pro too.