Both the PS4 and Party chat can be joined together on PC. So, reading this article will guide you through how to join a PS4 Party chat on PC. This seems impossible for most people to accomplish with the PlayStation console.
The PS4 Patu chat helps you to join your PlayStation 4 game console when you are from the room where the PlayStation console seats.
With the official PS4 remote chat application you will be able to accomplish this. With the remote chat app, you will be able to connect to your PS4 on your PC or connect to your friend’s console.
The purpose of the PS4 Party chat on PC or tablet, Android and iPhone are to be able to play your PS4 game on these mentioned devices.
However, the PS4 Party chat comes in handy with the feature to pause your console and play it.
What is PS4 Party Chat?
PS4 Party chat is a PC [Windows & Mac] application to chat with your friends on PC after you have successfully synchronized your PC to your PS4 console.
With the help of the PS4 Party chat, you will be able to communicate with your friends on PC while your console is on sleep mode.
It is simple and easy to download and install the PS4 Party chat for PC for Windows, Mac, Android devices.
With the PS4 Party chat, there is no need to depend on the console in-chat feature to communicate with your friends. Once you linked your PS4 Party chat application and your console together in sleep mode you will be able to establish communication via the chat app on your PC.
How to Create PS4 Party Chat
To create a PS4 Partu chat profile name to be able to chat with your friends on your PC just follow the steps below.
- Press the home main menu and click on the icon that looks like a headset.
- Press party and create a party from the popup.
- For your friends to be able to identify you choose a name for yourself or just proceed to invite your friends straight without creating your Partu chat name.
- Now, click on the “create party” button after you have selected an option from the previous step.
- And you will see your PS4 party chat profile and other information related to your account on the left side.
And henceforth you will be able to invite your friends and your friends will be able to identify you with your party chat name.
Note: You can also invite your friends with their PSN using the “Find Players” option.
How to Download PS4 Remote Play
You first need to download and install the PS4 Remote play application for Windows to be able to connect to your console with the PS4 Party chat application
The PS4 Party chat application is compatible with all OS. It can be installed on Android, Windows, macOS, and Windows (all versions).
To down the PS4 remote play on your device go to the Microsoft Remote play page, scroll down the page, and click on the “down” button for your OS on the page.
Once you have successfully downloaded the PS4 remote play app launch the app and install it on your device.
Once that is done, we then consider how to join a PS4 Party Chat on PC or Mac or Android or Tablet or iPhone.
Don’t Miss: How to Unlink Spotify from PS4
How to Join a PS4 Party Chat on PC
And now, here is how to connect a PS4 party chat on PC using PS4 remote play application.
- First, connect the PC you installed the PS4 remote play and the game console to the same WiFi.
- Now, switch your PS4 console to a sleep mode to be able to join a PS4 party chat on the PC.
- Now, connect your PS4 controller to your PC. The Microsoft remote play works with DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller or DualSense wireless controller via wired connection with the latest iOS or the latest using the Bluetooth feature.
- For PS5 users, go to “Other Connection” and select “PS5” from the options.
- Your PS5 or PS5 name will display. Now, you need to click on the name.
- Your console will start to search for a remote connect and begin syncing with the remote connection.
- Enter the PS5/PS4 passkey if it requires for it.
- Wait until it connects. Once done, it will connect with your PC or hone or Mac depending on the device you are using and you will be able to run your games on your PS4 or PS5 console.
Now, you should be able to control your games on your PC following the approach above. How then do you chat with friends?
How to Use PS4 Party Chat with Friends on PC
Once you have successfully synced your console with your PC to you will be able to chat with your friend.
- Tap on the Microphone at the bottom of the screen to the right.
- Tap on the “PS button” on the connected controller.
- Tap on “Quick Menu >> Party.”
- Click on “Start Party.”
- Find and select the friend to chant with from the list.
From here on you should be able to chat with your friends on your PC using the PS4 Party chat app on your PC.
This is the steps to follow to join a PS4 Party chat on PC or mobile with your friends.