Jlab is one of the best pairs of earbuds that you can find on the market today. They have a wide variety of these products including the Jlab Go Air. So, this article will be showing you how to turn off Jlab Go Air and a few other steps you need to know.
How to Turn on Jlab Go Air Earbuds
You can turn on your Jlab Go Air earbuds in two ways. The first way involves you using the charging case while the second way is simply by using the earbud themselves.
To turn on the earbuds using the charging case, remove the earbuds from the charging case, and that’s it!
To turn on the earbuds via themselves, just press down the multifunction button on any of the earbuds for about 3 seconds. That’s it!
Now, you have successfully turned on the Jlab Go Air earbuds. Now, go ahead how to turn off Jlab Go Air earbuds.
How to Turn off Jlab Go Air Earbuds
Just as you can power on your Jlab Go Air earbuds, you can as well turn them off, the process is also similar to turning them on.
You can turn off your Jlab Go Air earbuds in two ways.
The first is by using the charging case while the second is by using the earbuds themselves.
To turn off the earbuds using the charging case, place the earbuds in the charging case.
To turn off the earbuds themselves, simply press down the multifunction button on any of the earbuds for about 3 seconds.
That’s it! Very easy! This is how to turn off Jlab Go Air.
How to pair the Jlab Go Air earbuds
In case you will also like to pair your newly purchased Jlab Go Air Earbuds, follow the steps below:
- Remove the pull tab inside of the charging case, you should see a blue light blink on the charging case.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case.
- Now, the earbuds should pair automatically with each other.
- Then, the LED light in one of the earbuds should blink blue and white showing that they are ready to pair with any device.
- Power on the Bluetooth of the device you want to connect them.
- Finally, select “Jlab Go Air” on the device’s Bluetooth settings to connect.
- You will hear a voice prompt saying, “You’re connected”, and you should see solid white lights, which will show that they are connected.
Now, your Jlab Go Air earbuds have been successfully paired.
How to factory reset the Jlab Go Air
In case your Jlab Go Air won’t pair or won’t turn off, then you may go ahead to factory reset it once you can detect the issue on time. Follow the steps below to factory reset Jlab Go Air:
- Enter your device’s Bluetooth settings and forget the “Jlab Go Air” device.
- Place both earbuds inside the charging case lid and leave them open. Start with one earbud and quickly press the multifunction button 7 times. A light will blink blue three times.
- Repeat with the other earbud. Quickly press the multifunction button 3 times. A light will blink blue three times.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and keep them within 2 inches of each other. Wait for one earbud to turn solid white and one to blink blue and white.
Now, you can pair your Jlab Go Air earbuds to any Bluetooth device of your choice.
Jlab Go Air Earbuds LED Colors and what they mean
In case you just got a pair of Jlab Go earbuds and you are not familiar with the LED colours and you are wondering what each colour is trying to depict per time, then you can check out the LED colours meaning below:
- LED light blinking red: Battery level is below 25%.
- LED light solid green: Battery level is between 25% to 100%.
- LED light blue: Earbuds’ battery is fully charged.
- LED light solid red: Case charging.
That’s it! You don’t need to get confused again once you see a particular LED color.
How to fix Jlab Go Air keeps disconnecting
There are several reasons why your Jlab Go Air gets disconnected at intervals. Some of these reasons include the following:
- Using them outside the valid range (around 10 meters).
- There may be a connection error in the version of Windows used, in case of connecting to a computer.
- When you are connected to a phone, there may be a problem in the connection configuration in the Operating System version of the phone.
- The Bluetooth version of the device that your earbuds are connected to is old.
Any of the above should fix the Jlab Go Air not connecting issue.
How to fix Jlab Go Air keeps cutting sound
If you are experiencing intermittent disconnection in the Jlab Go Air sound, this can be due to reasons such as:
- Pairing problems between the earbuds.
- Connection problems between the earbuds and the device they are connected to.
- The audio file that is being played is not supported.
- The Bluetooth version of the device that your earbuds are connected to is old
To resolve this problem, you can simply reset the earbuds.
Why are my Jlab Go Air Earbuds not Charging?
You may experience this due to different reasons such as:
- The charging case does not have enough battery to charge the earbuds.
- The charging cable of the case is faulty. Likely bent or broken.
- The charging case is faulty or has a factory problem.
- The earbuds are damaged, or they have a factory problem.
Any one of the troubleshooting steps can fix the issue of why are my Jlab Go Air Earbuds not charging.
Why won’t my Jlab Go Air turn on?
It’s possible your Jlab Go Air won’t turn on even after you must have turned it off. This can occur due to several reasons such as:
- The earbuds were incorrectly placed in the charging case.
- The earbud’s battery is low.
- The earbuds have an internal/factory problem
Check that all the above is put in place while trying to turn it on.
We hope with this article, you can know how to turn off Jlab Go Air. Don’t forget to drop your comments in the section