If you are using a smart TV and you have been struggling with how to watch Paramount Plus on your smart TV or you can’t wrap your head around how to watch Paramount Plus on TV, you are in the right place.
Firstly, you need to be aware of a few things, such as the model, the year the TV was produced, what kind of smart TV will work with Paramount Plus, and a lot more.
With all these; you also need to know what you can do if your TV is not supported by Paramount Plus.
If you don’t know all these, I will be exposing everything below in this article, so read till the end to figure out how to do all these things I have listed above.
How to watch Paramount Plus on TV
Adding Paramount Plus is as simple as looking for it in the channel area of your TV and installing it, or for smart TVs running the Android or iOS operating systems, like Apple TV, you simply install it directly from the Play Store or App Store.
That being said, here is a breakdown of how to do that for some popular TV models.
How to Get Paramount Plus on LG TV
For the Paramount Plus app to work or function perfectly on your LG smart TV, there is one thing you need to be aware of: your LG TV must run WebOS 4.0 or later.
Once that is resolved, use the instructions below to install Paramount Plus on your LG TV.
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and press the home button on the remote control.
- On the home screen, select the LG Content Store link.
- Click the Search icon in the top-right corner and type “Paramount Plus” using the virtual keyboard.
- Go to the app’s page and choose to install it on your LG Smart TV from the search recommendation.
The actions listed below should be followed to run and activate the software after installation. Let’s delve into how to do that.
- Open the Paramount+ application.
- Select “Sign Up.”
- Your TV screen will now display an access code and web link. Take note of them.
- Go to paramountplus.com/lg in your web browser using your computer or mobile device.
- The access code that was previously shown on your screen should now be entered on the input bar.
- Afterwards, click the “Activate” button.
- After choosing a subscription option, click “Continue.”
How to Get Paramount Plus on Apple TV
You must first download and install the Paramount Plus app from the App Store to utilize it on your Apple TV.
In order to help you identify the source of any issues if it doesn’t work on your Apple TV, below is a list of supported models. You ought to be using it for paramount plus to work.
- Apple TV (4th generation)
- Apple TV 4K
- A1625 (Apple TV 4th Gen.)
- A1842 (Apple TV 5th Gen., 4K).
Once you are aware of this, you should be able to install the app from the App Store and then follow the instructions below to activate the streaming app on your Apple device.
- Launch the Paramount+ app.
- Select “Sign Up.”
- After choosing a subscription type, click “Continue.” You’ll be prompted to create an account.
- On the screen, type your full name, email address, and desired password.
- Your email address and password will serve as your login credentials for Paramount+.
- Finally, select “Subscribe” to finish.
Recommended: How much is Paramount plus on Amazon Prime
How to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
Here are the steps you need to take if you have Amazon Prime subscription to watch Paramount Plus on your Prime Video app.
- Launch the Prime Video app.
- Look up “Paramount+.” in the channels section.
- As an alternative, scroll down to the list of Prime Video Channels and select Paramount +.
- Then select “Learn More” from the banner in the screen’s upper left corner.
- Finally, after selecting the Premium plan, click “Start your free trial.”
NB: The Prime Video app is the only way to sign up for a premium subscription.
How to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV
There are a few things Samsung TV owners should be aware of if they don’t want to run into any problems while trying to add Paramount Plus to their TV.
The first requirement is that your Samsung TV is produced by 2017 or later. The reason for this is that Paramount Plus is not supported by older models.
So if you have a 2017 model or later, follow these instructions to install Paramount Plus.
- On your Samsung TV, find the app icon and choose it.
- Now, enter “Paramount Plus” in the search field after selecting the search icon.
- Access the paramount Plus page by choosing it.
- Select “Install” on the Paramount page.
- After that, select Open to launch the paramount + app.
- Register with Paramount.
- You will now have a choice between two things: Web or TV
- For TV: To sign in, enter your email address and password.
- A web link and Web code will be displayed on your screen, along with a web link.
- Just go to the website and input the activation code you were provided.
NB: If you have an earlier TV model, simply keep reading since I’ve shown how to get Paramount Plus on them
How to Get Free Paramount Plus
With the numerous streaming platforms such as Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, etc., it is understandable that users might want to try out Paramount Plus for free. However, the free bite comes in the form of free trials.
In general, there are two main plans available: the Essentials Plan and the Premium Plan, which cost $5.99 and $9.99, respectively.
If you are looking for a way to get it for a little to nothing, you can simply sign up and you will get a 7-day free trial.
Meanwhile, you can get Paramount Plus for 99 cents from December 2022 to January 2023.
Yes, it was recently introduced for Amazon Prime users. It’s called Amazon Prime Video’s holiday 2022 deal.
This deal will allow all Amazon Prime users to add any channel to the Prime app for just $1.99 for two months. It runs from December 23, 2022, to January 1, 2023.
To take advantage of this offer, follow the steps below:
- Go to Amazon Prime Video’s website.
- Click “Start your 30-day free trial.“
- Type in your information and payment method.
- Next, register your account with your email and password.
- Now, go to Amazon Prime Video’s channels page and select the channels you want to subscribe to for 99 cents.
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
If you haven’t already signed up for Paramount Plus, you can get a 30-day free trial instead of a 7-day free trial.
All you have to do is install the Coupert Chrome extension on your browser, and when you get to the check-out point for subscribing to Paramount Plus, click “Have a Code.”
Let’s break down the step-by-step procedure on how to do that.
- Install the Coupert Google Chrome coupon extension.
- Register for the service at Paramount Plus.
- Afterwards, click “Continue” to enter your personal information.
- When you’re done, press the “Continue” button.
- Go to the checkout page, and in the right corner of the browser, click Have a promo code?
- Then, click the box to display all of Coupert’s available promotional codes.
- While browsing the deals, you’ll notice a trial offer for a free month rather than a week. Continue by choosing it.
Paramount Plus TV Provider
In case you didn’t know, you cannot stream Paramount+ using your TV provider credentials. You can only do that with CBS programming.
Can you watch Paramount Plus on any TV?
You can watch Paramount Plus on any smart TV, provided it is supported.
Most smart TVs such as Samsung, LG, and Apple TVs are supported; however, you have to be running updated firmware, and the model should not be too old.
If you are using a 2010 or 2012 model, you might have issues adding a paramount plus to a TV, and in cases like that, you might have to make use of a streaming device such as Roku or Amazon FireTV to access paramount plus.
Why can’t I find Paramount Plus on my TV?
One of the major reasons for this is if your Paramount Plus device is not supported. If so, simply update the device software and search for paramount plus in the Channels list.
After reading this article, you should understand how to watch paramount plus on TV and what you can do if your smart TV isn’t supported. If this article has been helpful, feel free to share and bookmark this site.