We will discuss every steps on how to activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in this guide. What did you hear about Samsung products, its state-of-the-art technology and how it has created some of the best advanced Smart TVs that don’t just upgrade your home relaxation area but also gives you some exciting high-tech features.
Samsung Smart TVs are internet enabled, with high-quality visuals, a wide range of apps with Hulu being one of them, which is why we are discussing how you can activate Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV today.
Before you get to the part of activating Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV, you first have to install Hulu on the TV, so first off, let’s get to know how that.
How To Install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
- You will switch on your TV, and click the home button.
- Then, go to ‘Apps’ and use the search bar present in the top-right corner to find the Hulu app.
- Then, click on the ‘Install’ prompt and get Hulu on your Smart TV.
- Once installed, launch the app. Choose ‘log in’ on the welcome screen and device.
- Enter your Hulu account credentials and log in to the app.
Once that is done, you are now ready to activate hulu on your Samsung Smart TV. Let me just chip in here that Smart TVs just like smartphones and smart home devices, offer internet connectivity and support for a range of apps.
This feature opens up a world of new entertainment options, from streaming video on Netflix and Hulu to playing games, checking social media, and controlling a whole house full of connected gadgets, unlike the old TVs that could only display content from an HDTV antenna, cable or another A/V source.
How to Activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Moving on, to activate Hulu on your Smart TV, you need to follow the steps listed below. We will ensure to give you simplify these steps to make it easier for you.
- You want to start by, opening the Hulu app you had just downloaded on your TV and selecting login.
- You will want to click activate on a computer to send a code for activating the app
- . Make sure you have a computer or phone handy where you can access this code.
- Then, open www.hulu.com/activate and enter the code to log in to your account.
- Then, input the Hulu activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- A login process will start automatically.
- Click on your Hulu profile from the list.
- Sit back and start enjoying your streaming.
You don’t have to worry, as you won’t have to do this every time you open the app on your TV, activating is just a one time thing and once that is done, you are good to go.
Now, we know that some times devices malfunction and this could be due to a number of factors. Your Hulu App could be frozen, not loading, stuck on the welcome screen, or unresponsive on your Samsung smart tv. If that happens, these are the possible causes.
- Hulu Server Outage: You can face issues while streaming on Hulu, due to server outage.
- Poor Internet: It goes without saying, sometimes the internet is not just at its best so on those occasions, you will not be able to play Hulu on your Samsung tv.
- Outdated Hulu App: An outdated Hulu application can also cause issues while streaming Hulu on your smart tv, you would want to update it.
- Issues With Smart Hub: Hulu can stop working on your Samsung smart tv if your smart hub is corrupted or misconfigured.
- Hulu App Cache: Corrupted Hulu cached data can also cause issues while streaming Hulu.
How to Fix Hulu Not Responding on Samsung Smart TV
So here are some ways, you can fix the Hulu not responding challenge
1. Cold boot your Samsung tv
You can cold boot your Samsung smart tv with the help of your remote. This can fix the Hulu not loading issue on your Samsung tv:
- Pick up your Samsung smart tv remote.
- Now press and hold the power button on your remote until the Samsung tv turns off and turns on. This can take between 5-10 seconds.
- If you don’t have your Samsung remote, there’s another way you can cold boot your TV.
- With the TV turned on, unplug it for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. After you plug it back in and turn it on, your TV should be fine.
Now after doing cold boot open your Hulu app and check if you’re still getting the issue or not.
2. Clear Cache of Hulu Apps on Samsung Smart TV.
I always like to explain cache as the human brain, and what happens when it is faced with information overload.
Caches are storages for data and too much data can cause issues in streaming, just like when you have so much going on in your head.
So If you’ve not cleared Hulu’s cache and data on your Samsung tv, then this can lead to issues. For clearing Hulu cache and data follow the steps below:
- Press the home button on your Samsung tv remote.
- Now select the setting option.
- Scroll down and select support.
- Now select the device care option.
- Here from this screen select manage storage.
- Select Hulu from the list and click on the view details option.
- Select clear data and clear cache.
- Then press enter button on your remote for clearing cache and data. Please note, that these steps to clear Hulu cache on Samsung tv, can be performed on Samsung TVs released after 2020 and 2021.
3. Update Hulu Apps on Samsung Smart TV
Once an App has become outdated, it can begin to misbehave as expired things do. So if you’ve not updated your Hulu app for a long time, then Hulu can stop working on the latest version of Samsung tv firmware.
To that effect, you want to make sure your Hulu app is updated. To update the Hulu app on your Samsung tv follow the steps below:
- Press the home button on your Samsung tv remote.
- Now go to apps and then select the settings icon from the top right side of the screen.
- Make sure auto-update is turned on.
Now your Hulu app will be updated, once the app is updated, check if the Hulu is working or not on your Samsung smart tv, but it should, we are sure.
Activating Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV is pleasure and premium entertainment guaranteed. Especially as it is the holidays, and more family time will come to play, you want to ensure that they are fun and exciting shows to watch as the family bonds some more, together so hurry and activate Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV today.