iEnchantify is a third-party apps store similar to Appvalley, TutuApp, iOSEmus, and Tweakbox to download and install developers’ apps different from iOS apps store. Typically, to download apps from sources different from Apple app store and install it, it means you’ve have jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
However, iEnchantify, electrifying the process and remove jailbreaking before installing third-party apps on iOS devices. With iEnchantify v6.0, it becomes glaring that the installer’s developers are working add to have fun installing apps and emulators that are not in Apple store without jailbreaking.
If you didn’t catch the train with App valley, TutuApp, and the rest of them, the root is still wide with iEnchantify to download and install apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch 6G without jailbreaking access.
With this, you won’t put your phone in danger of breaching the warranty’s agreement for installing unsigned apps on it via jailbreaking access.
Table of Contents
iEnchantify Compatible iDevices’ OS
iEnchantify is compatible with the following iDevices running iOS 9 above. A pretty much of iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- iOS 11 beta builds
Before we begin the whole process, the following basic requirements are necessary for the proper installation of the app. Also, your device must be iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch 6G. This is not recommended for Android users. For Android users, the APK version is all you need.
- iOS 10/11 firmware
- Safari Browser
- Internet connection
With the above requirement, you are good to start
Install iEnchantify V6.0 on iOS 11
Here is how to download and install iEnchantify on iOS for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch 6G.
- Launch Safari browser on your iDevice
- Type www.ienchantify.net in the address bar and click on the enter button
- Tap the Install button right on the page and wait for iEnchantify to redirect the app profile section
- You need to install a new profile. Then, tap on the install button
- Wait for some couple of minutes for the installation process to start and complete. Upon completion, the iEnchantify for iOS you just installed will popup new window like this
- Tap the app icon on the new window that opens
- Tap the option that says view apps
- A divided screen will show up containing applications and sources
- To browser apps catalog, tap view under applications
- Here you have modified apps that you can install directly from the app such as Pokemon Go ++
- Browse for the app you want to install and tap on install
- A new web page will open. Tap Skip the apps advertisement
- Tap the install button when it appears and it should start installing
Now, when installing apps from the iEnchantify app, always take note of the app icon. There you will see a green and a red icon indicating that you can download and install the app when it shows green. But, when it shows red it means that the app has been revoked and it’s no longer available for download at that particular time.
Add Downloaded Apps as a Trusted App
Do not launch any app you downloaded using the iEnchantify app directly without adding it as a trusted device to avoid an error message. To add the app as a trusted app on your device follow this procedure.
- Go to iPhone/iPad/iPod Settings
- Tap the General
- Click Profiles & Device Management
- Search for the developers’ certificate
- Tap on it and click on Trust from the popup
- Tap Trust again to confirm
- and tap Trust again to confirm it
You can now go ahead to open the app and start using it. With the iEnchantify app, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad before you can download and install a third party app on your iDevice.