Do you want to check your visa or master card balance? Turn to MyPrepaidCenter for this. Here we are going to be discussing with you how to activate My Prepaid Center. There are two ways to activate your visa or master on my prepaid center web portal on www.myprepaidcenter.com.
However, this is only possible after you have created My Prepaid Center profile, link your credit or debit card to generate MyPrepaidCenter activation code.
Irrespective of your credit or debit card, whether it’s master or visa card, with the help of MyPrepaidCenter.com, you will be able to check your card balance, see transaction history, activate MyPrepaidCenter card, generate activation code, etc.
Here are some of the benefits we derived from using My Prepaid Center to manage our credit and debit cards online.
- Creating and managing your profile information.
- Opting in and managing your balance and transaction alerts.
- Adding multiple cards to your account, if applicable.
- Ability to activate my card on the first login.
My Prepaid Center Profile
Firstly, as a new user, we’ll discuss with you how to create MyPrepaidCenter.com profile.
1. Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com online web portal and click “create profile”.
2. Provide the following while creating your profile: First name, last name, card number, card expiry date and CVV, username, email address, security question and provide the answer, password to the profile, alert notification language, check “I’m not a robot” and click “Create Profile”.
Once the information provided is correct your profile will be created. However, it’s a pity that you can only create a profile for cards that are valid in the United State. M yPrepaid Center card activation is restricted to users from the State alone. If you have a card from CapitalOne, WalmartOne, etc, you can use it on www.myprepaidcenter.com for activation on the portal.
My Prepaid Center Login
There are two ways to login. You can log in with your username and password. You can also log in with your card number for direct activation.
To log in with your My Prepaid Center login username and password follow the procedures below.
- Go to MyPrepaidCenter official website on www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Look at the left of the screen and type your username and password in the columns provided under “sign in with username”, check “I’m not a robot” and click on “Log On”.
- You will then be redirected from My Prepaid Center login page to the account associated with the login credentials.
Note that you will be restricted from logging if the username and password you provided are not correct. In that wise, you will have to use the “forgot password” option to reset your password.
To login to www.myprepaidcenter.com with your card number, expiry date, and CCV, follow the procedures below.
- Open your web browser with an internet connection and go to MyPrepaid Center official website on www.myprepaidcenter.com.
- Look to the right of the screen and type your credit or debit card number, expiry date, CVV, check “I am not a robot” and click on “Log In” under Activate card/Sign in with your card number. If the card is the type of credit card that is accepted on the platform you will be taken to your account to evaluation.
This is a direct My Prepaid Center activation. This activates your visa or master card directly once you choose the card number option to sign in to your account. With this, there is no need for MyPrepaidCenter card activation code again.
MyPrepaidCenter.com Activation Required
MyPrepaidCenter required activation to manage your credit or debit card. This activation helps to activate your Visa or Master card on www.myprepaidcenter.com web portal with your card number, expiry date, and the security code.
- You will need to visit www.myprepaidcenter.com official web portal for card activation.
- Look to the right side of the card activation screen. Type the card number you want to activate, the expiry date, security code at the back of the ATM card, check “I’m not a robot” and click “Log In”.
- If you have not created your profile, “MyPrepaidCenter.com activation” will not be processed instantly. You will be asked to create a profile since a valid profile account is required to activate the card on MyPrepaidCenter portal.
- Create your account profile and provide all information as it’s in your Visa or Mastercard. A link will be sent to your email containing MyPrepaidCenter activation code to your account.
Now, the card number you entered will be activated and you will be able to manage the card online. All your transaction history will be recorded. You will be able to view your account statement.
Note: You cannot use the link card beyond the spending limit. All card has its won spend limit. The moment you exceeded the spending limit you will no longer be able to use it. However, you can request an increase in your card limit.
Reset MyPrepaidCenter Password
Do not be panicked if you forgot your login to “My Prepaid Center” website.
- Go to “My Prepaid Center” login web portal.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your “username” and click “Continue”.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to your email address. Then, follow the link in the email address to reset and change your password.
Once you have successfully changed your password you can no longer use the old MyPrepaidCenter password to log into your account.
MyPrepaidCenter Redeem Code
Through www.myprepaidcenter.com/redeem all cardholder with redeem code can redeem their card online. The card that can be redeemed includes American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa prepaid cards, etc.
- You need to visit MyPrepaidCenter.com/redeem official website.
- You will be taken to your “Redeem Your Code” portal.
- Enter your “Code” and check “I’m not a robot” and click “Next”.
- Sign in to your account on www.myprepaidcenter.com with your username and password
Now, follow the instruction on the screen to redeem your code. However, always double-check the code in case My Prepaid Center activation or redeem code isn’t working.
My Prepaid Center Balance
To see your prepaid center card balance follow the procedures below.
- Go to www.myprepaidcenter.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to “Account Balance”.
- Click “Balance”
Your balance on MyPrepaidCenter will be shown. Meanwhile, the minimum balance you can have in your account is $20.
MyPrepaid Center Customer Service
If you have anything you do not understand on MyPrepaidCenter card activation you can simply contact My Prepaid Center customer service via the link and contact below.
Cardholder Services Mailing Address:
- State Highway 121 BYP
- Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067
- American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 in the U.S.
- Lost and Stolen Line: 877-227-0956
- Discover® cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
- Mastercard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
- Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
1 thought on “MyPrepaidCenter: How to Check Your Card Balance Online”
I cannot inter my account