Shaw Webmail is an email service that makes it possible to access Shaw email on Android phone, iPhone, Windows, and Mac to send and receive Shaw email notifications with a dedicated Shaw POP or IMAP or SMTP server for “Ongoing” and “Incoming” server.
Shaw Webmail login is similar to the Cos Webmail, iiNet Webmail, Telus Webmail, Telstra Webmail, BigPond Webmail, MIS or EQ Webmail. This service brings convenience to all Shaw email holder to be able to access their Shaw email account without signing into their Shaw email account on the official Shaw email app or the official Shaw mail portal.
With or without a public computer, the Shaw Webmail login can be used on computers and smartphone configuring your device using the Shaw Incoming server and the Outgoing server.
However, in this epistle of Shaw Webmail sign in, we will depart from the Shaw service like Shaw Webmail hosting and centred our discussion on the Shaw Webmail login and then extend our trending to how to change Shawe Webmail password.
Shaw Webmail Hosting
Shaw Webmail hosting is a service for hosting website online. It allows you to manage all domain added to your Shaw hosting online. The Show hosting has a webmail login just like the Godaddy Webmail login which is used to manage your Shaw Webhosting service for as long as you keep renewing the service.
However, if you are stalk with setting up your Show Webhosting, Shaw support teams are ready to help you out. Follow the procedures below to sign in to your Shaw Webmail hosting account.
- Go to webmail.shawhosting.ca on your web browser. Or go to webmail.yourdomain.com where your domain represents the domain name you hosted on Shaw hosting.
- On the Shaw Webmail login page, enter your Shaw hosting associated email and password and hit the “Log in” tab to sign in to your Shaw hosting account.
You will be redirected to your Shaw hosting dashboard. From there, you can begin to manage your domain, change DNS, and do all the necessities to make your website run perfectly.
How to Change Shaw Webmail Password
At some point, you may want to change your Shaw Webmail password. Maybe because your Shaw password has been compromised or the password is too weak. The step below is how to change Shaw Webmail password.
- Go to my.shaw.ca on your web browser and sign in to your Shaw account with your username and password.
- Navigate the page and select “My Services >> Internet” on the account dashboard menu.
- Scroll down to “Email Accounts” and click on the “Edit” tab.
- A pop up will appear. Enter your first name, last name, and new email password.
- Select “Update” to save the new password as your Shaw Webmail password.
The old Shawmail password will be replaced with the new password. However, you can also change your Shaw mail password on the Shaw Webhosting login page. See the steps below.
How to Change Shaw Webmail Hosting Password
Alternatively, if you have forgotten your Shaw Webmail hosting password the steps below would have you change and reset your Shaw hosting login password.
- Go to webmail.shawhosting.ca on your web browser and select “Forgot password.”
- You will then be told how to reset your Webmail password.
However, in this case, I was told to contact Shaw support to reset my Shaw Webmail password. However, if you are given another instruction to follow to reset your Shaw Webmail password just follow the instruction until your Shaw password is reset.
How to Change Shaw Webmail Password on App
An alternative way to change the Shaw Webmail password is via the Shaw official app. So, we will as well consider how to change Shaw webmail password on Android and iPhone devices.
- Launch the Shaw app for Android or iPhone depending on your phone maker.
- Select the “Menu” icon to the top left.
- Select “Shaw Email Account” when you scroll down the page.
- Select the email address whose password you want to update.
- Select the option to change the password to the associated email address.
- Enter the new password and select “Save” to make changes.
How to Recover Delete Email in Shaw Webmail
There is a hope to recover deleted email in Shaw Webmail and restore them back to the required location [inbox or spam/junk].
- Go to webmail.shaw.ca on your web browser.
- Enter your Shaw webmail username and password and select “Log In” to log into your Shaw account dashboard.
- Expand “Folder“, right-click on “Trash” and select “Recover Deleted Items.“
- This will open up all email you have trashed.
- Now, select the email you want to restore and select “Recover To.” To delete multiple webmail emails at the same time, press “CTRL” and select all the email you want to delete.
- Choose where to move the recovered email to [Inbox or Junk/Spam] and select “OK.”
All selected email will be moved away from the trash box and moved it to the inbox or junk depending on the folder you selected while restoring the deleted webmail.
Note: If the email you want to recover is no longer available in the trash box you will not be able to recover. That means the email has been deleted permanently from the Shaw Webmail server.
Setup Shaw Webmail on Android
Here, we will embark on a manual approach to setup Shaw Webmail on your Android devices.
- Go to your phone settings or swipe down the notification tray and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Select “Accounts >> Add Account >> Email.
- Enter your Shaw email address, the corresponding password, and select “Manual Setup.“
- Select “IMAP” under “Account Setup.”
- In the “Server” port type “imap.shaw.ca“, port: 993, security type: SSL/TLS and tap on the “Next” button. This is referred to as the Incoming Server Settings.
- In the “Outgoing” server, set the server: mail.shaw.ca, port: 587, security type: TLS and tap on the “Next” button.
The Shaw Webmail username and password would be confirmed. Once it’s confirmed, the login will be authenticated and you will be able to receive and send Shaw email on the device.
Setup Shaw Webmail on Windows 10
Here we will use Exchange to set up Shaw Webmail on your Windows 10 computer.
- Press the Windows key and search for “Mail.”
- Select “Add Account >> Settings.”
- Select “Account” >> Add Account” >> Advanced Setup >> Exchange ActiveSync .
- Type your Shaw email and password.
- Set the server as wm.shaw.ca.
- Select server type as (SSL). Mark the box.
- Select “Sign In”.
This is the automatic approach to setup Shaw Webmail on Windows 10. If the above steps didn’t work, check out the manual approach below.
- Launch the Windows 10 Outlook email app.
- Select “Settings >> Accounts >> Add Account >> Advanced Setup >> Internet Email.
- Select “IMAP4″ as the account type and set the incoming email server to imap.shaw.ca
- Enter your Shaw email address without @shaw.ca and password.
- Set Outgoing (SMTP) mail server: mail.shaw.ca and select …
- Outgoing server requires authentication: Yes
- Use the same username and password for sending mail: Yes
- Require SSL for incoming mail: Yes
- Require SSL for outgoing mail: Yes
- Select “Sign In.”
Windows 10 Exchange will check the Shaw server and once the record is matched you will be signed in to your Shaw email account.