MyFSU webmail is an email portal that is created for Florida State University students, alumni, employees, and retirees by FSU. The reason for MyFSU is for students and alumni and employees and retirees of this great institution to be able to provide information that is needed by the institution and manage them. As a student of Florida State University, the MyFSU webmail at webmail.fsu.edu helps all that have a valid login to access, update their information, and have access to a public announcement made by the institution.
Table of Contents
MyFSU webmail has some number of benefits once the log in detail is given to the user.
- Ability to change MyFSU webmail password
- Forward emails to another email address
- Contact the ITS Service Desk
- Update personal information
And a lot more.
MyFSU Webmail Login Services
My FSU provides two means to sign in to My FSU email service either as a student/alumni or employee/retiree. This implies that you can sign in to My FSU webmail as an employee or retiree when you go to outlook.com/fsu.edu and go to outlook.com/my.fsu.edu to sign in as a student/alumni of FSU.
FSU Email Tool
For students/alumni and employees/retirees, FSU has arranged some intense benefits and reasons to use the FSU email over others.
- Cloud-based email – with 50 GB storage capacity
- Spam and Virus Filtering
- Integrated logbooks – share your date-book with different
- understudies and workforce
- Anywhere get to – get to your record from the Web and cell phones
- Mac bolster – Mac clients can utilize Outlook
This Webmail has access to most recent Florida State University class information, recent refreshes, events, etc.
How to Log in My FSU Email as a Student
You can access MyFSU webmail on the browser via two means as a student/alumni and employee/retiree. As a student, follow the procedures below.
- Open your browser and go to webmail.fsu.edu
- Click on @MyFSU under students and alumni
- You will be taken to Outlook sign-in interface
- Type your FSU email. E.g, email@example.com and click on the Next button.
- Provide your FSU email password
- Click on the sign-in button
- You can even sign in with your FSU security key
Log in My FSU Email as an Employee
As an FSU employee or retiree here is how to sign in to your email account on FSU webmail service.
- Open your browser and visit webmail.fsu.edu
- Click on @FSU under employees and retirees
- Enter your FSU email. E.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the “Next” button
- Type your webmail password
- Click on the sign-in button.
Now, you will be taken to your Florida State University email account dashboard.
Reset MyFSU Webmail Password
Under the MyFSU account management, you can easily reset your password and username. You can also activate your FSUID/Set Security Questions.
- Go to FSUID forgot password page
- Enter your FSUID username
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on the “Continue” button
Follow the instruction on the page to change your FSUID password successfully.
Set/Activate Your MyFSU WEbmail Security Questions
Here is how to set or activate your Florida State University ID security questions.
- Open your browser and go to FSUID account activation
- Click on the “proceed” button
- Enter your FSU employee ID (EMPLID)
- Enter your first name and last name
- Type your date of birth (as it’s used during registration)
- Click on the “Continue” button
Follow the instruction on the screen to set up and activate your FSUID security questions.